Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) (8598 Views)

Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) / Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son / Bimbo Rudiakat, The Girl With Biggest B00bs In Lasu Shares New H0t Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by hubs: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
With a size 16 frame and 32JJ br easts, Sophia Adams is a far cry from the slender models that strut the catwalks. So when the 21-year-old won a year’s modelling contract, no one was more shocked than her. The trainee police officer knew the odds were against her when she entered the contest for plus-size lingerie brand, Curvy Kate.

Sophia endured years of cruel taunts - “fatty”, “man-b east”, “whale” and even “big jugs” from a young age and never imagined she would have the courage to step out on stage in a bikini.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by hubs: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
“I was always envious of the skinny girls throughout school, and when my breasts started to develop, I realised there was no chance I would ever be like them. After leaving school I became a bra fitter and some friends told me about this competition. They persuaded me to enter.

“I never thought I’d get through the first round, especially growing up with all the horrible remarks.”

Sophia still catches men — and sometimes women — ogling her and often gets wolf-whistled.
She says: “Despite all the negative comments I’ve had in the past, I had a thirst to prove something to myself.

Source : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/12/she-was-called-fat-whale-in-school-but.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by freakthingz(m): 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Thick and gorgeous man i'd kpansh her everday she's buriful tongue

Those bweasts sha

5 Likes

Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by osesology(m): 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by uboma(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
She's Big, Bold and Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
She looks very fertile, nice hips and thighs, would make love to for days while allowing her to incubate my seed.

1 Like

Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by drizslim(m): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mehn Nwata Buru Oroma Imana Ochatogo kiss
Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by faith551(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bunch of perverts, all those dudes up there every one of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by Setaje(f): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Chaiiii all those guys that commented before me are crazy. Which one be incubate seed and kpanshing everyday. Shey na food.

Anyway babe looks so gorgeous. But watch how some silly people would term her unhealthy while many slim girls in Nigeria don't even have flat stomach like this babe. Me wey dey talk. If u see me Ehnnnnn. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
She's so hot and thick
Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by lilreese: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
Chai there is god
Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by otimothy(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
meh those jugs,damn.
Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Buh shes not close to beautiful to me sha....she looks fhat

1 Like

Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by kilokeys(m): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
kiss

Burying my head in that cleavage.. Using those boobs as earphones to hear the music of life..

Lost forever..

1 Like

Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by Swissheart(f): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
She is thick.... Nd beautiful too
Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
She's very pretty
Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by Adatob(m): 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
shocked angry undecided
MedicalSamwise:
Buh shes not close to beautiful to me sha....she looks fhat
Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: She Was Called A Fat Whale In School, But Now She Is A Super Model (h0t Photos) by Boboye4slim(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Well, She's still a fat whale though.

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi / What's The Meaning Of Kapaichumarimarichopaco / Photo:big-butt Girl Models Wizkid's New Face Cap With Her Virgina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.