Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi (8591 Views)

Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night / Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Celebrates His Wife, Simi's 31st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by EmagNig(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2020
Nigerian singer Adekunle Gold was featured on the Qua Magazine, a tabloid targeted at the LGBTQ community and Nigerians have come for his wife, Simi.

The reason why she is being attacked on social media was because she made a derogatory statement on the Queer community while appearing on a TV show yesterday. She has since apologized, but members of the community see her apology as a means to save her husband's Adekunle Gold recent feature on the magazine.

Seeing Adekunle Gold's post, Twitter users called out Simi and they told her that her apology was given with an ulterior motive to secure the bag for her husband.

They are however petitioning the owners of the magazine to take down her husband's image from their cover.

People have tagged the magazine to Simi's homophobic posts and asked them to take down Adekunle Gold from their magazine.

In response, the magazine's editor tweeted:

"Hello! Please be aware I was approached by AG’s team for the cover with no idea of the simi situation! Please know I am heartbroken and I feel your anger. I am deeply sorry and will be working on fixing this."

https://lailasnews.com/adekunle-gold-covers-lgbtq-magazine-nigerians-blast-wife-simi/

lalasticlala

3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Brandonx(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2020
She even apologized undecided and this morons are crying foul.
It's illegal in Nigeria so she has every right to air her opinion.
Some Nigerians are frustrated they just want an Avenue to stay relevant someone that they can't even talk to when they meet in person, they would cowardly hide behind that keypad to type rubbish and bully people just because you don't share the same ideology with them.
Like one puta with the moniker phut.
Frustrated beings.

9 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by EmagNig(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2020
I have always suspected this couple for this. You can't be sympathetic with a community you don't believe in their values. The entire SM rant might just be a way to divert attention from her. And if you take a look at SM PA self.......i wont say anything from here.

Don't be a hypocrite...be a rat if you wanna be one, be a bird if you wanna be one...which one is a BAT

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Righteousness89(m): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2020
A Wicked and Abominable Generation...

14 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Vyzz: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2020
If what she said is bittering them..... Then it is the truth
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Honestly

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Brandonx:
Some Nigerians are frustrated they just want an Avenue to stay relevant someone that they can't even talk to when they meet in person, they would cowardly hide behind that keypad to type rubbish and bully people just because you don't share the same ideology with them.
Frustrated beings.

See who is calling gays frustrated cheesy

When you win the oppressors, they turn back and try the victim card.

Between heteros and gays, which of them bully, intimidate and even attack, because they're not the same with you, and you try to change them??

Go and collect back the apology na undecided

Keep crying cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Mr using Christianity and hustling for likes everywhere cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
Vyzz:
If what she said is bittering them..... Then it is the truth

She apologized....guess who won? cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Righteousness89(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
HuntSon:

Keep Huzzling for likes or Human Approvals!
Don't Huzzle for your Soul!

When it's becomes late, you will Know what u did to yourself!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Keep Huzzling for likes or Human Approvals!
Don't Huzzle for your Soul!

When it's becomes late, you will Know what u did to yourself!

I can never hustle for human approval, that's why I'm not on every NL topic trying to use Christianity to guilt trip people.

Keep deceiving people on what you're not because you've been accumulating likes undecided

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Phut(f): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Brandonx:
Frustrated beings.

Chai E pain am!!
boy, you are still crying me a river oh! Wasn’t
several posts ago supposed to be your proclaimed last post to me? But your feckless person couldnt keep his word. You CONTINUE TO TAKE THE BAIT and have carried your crying to another thread.

Your word is worthless, your whole life is worthless. Keep replying and showing how worthless you are. Very soon worms that crawl on their belly in the dust, go better past you. You will be fit for nothing better than to crush your head in the dust.

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by wagazala: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Not surprised though. Word on the streets says a certain person shoots both ways and his Mrs knows.

Or is it stale?

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by angelfallz(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Firstly, homosexuality and its likes lesbianism, transgender etc are wrong.
We should all speak out against these unnatural acts
Before this news about AG being on the cover an homosexual magazine, Simi apologised. When i first read her apology, i immediately told someone that, it is possible that Simi is looking for foreign endorsement that is why she is apologising, it was a preemptive strike.
Now the news about AG on the cover of an homosexual magazine confirmed what i thought, although it was not Simi that would benefit directly.

The truth is that so many people are more than willing to sell themselves and/or their souls to the devil for bread.

Many foreign organisations have been pushing aggressively for africa and african leaders to accept homosexuality as a norm, as well as abotion. They're using "aid" as the bait to achieve this. Making it a condition for the delivery of aid.
It is now obvious that they are also using your so called celebrities to achieve this aim as well, by making it a condition for them to receive endorsements.

Honestly the world has been taken over by the devil.

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/07/08/president-trumps-decision-getting-u-s-out-of-pro-abortion-who-is-a-huge-pro-life-victory/?
inf_contact_key=c4754a0e8b07d557a313a043fc13ab8dcc0558ed5d4c28cbfab114022b1ec50d

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/poland-same-sex-marriage-justice-minister-zbigniew-ziobro_n_5f160e4cc5b6cac5b7304927?inf_contact_key=1a71b625864f0553562b80106d2949c81b0a3f0fd3ee5d9b43fb34c6613498d7&guccounter=1

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/22/you-wont-believe-what-kind-of-sex-ed-lgbt-activists-want-in-texas-public-schools/?inf_contact_key=e2172d2083a5eb494927b04bbdb7925c842e902fbefb79ab9abae13bfcb46658

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by merieam16(f): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
HuntSon:

smh...
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Bigbishung(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nigerians and sentiment
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by jojofola: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
If you check "inside inside", you might end up shocked.

AG baby for the **ys
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Ekemeze: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
angelfallz:
Firstly, homosexuality and its likes lesbianism, transgender etc are wrong.
We should all speak out against these unnatural acts
Before this news about AG being on the cover an homosexual magazine, Simi apologised. When i first read her apology, i immediately told someone that, it is possible that Simi is looking for foreign endorsement that is why she is apologising, it was a preemptive strike.
Now the news about AG on the cover of an homosexual magazine confirmed what i thought, although it was not Simi that would benefit directly.

The truth is that so many people are more than willing to sell themselves and/or their souls to the devil for bread.

Many foreign organisations have been pushing aggressively for africa and african leaders to accept homosexuality as a norm, as well as abotion. They're using "aid" as the bait to achieve this. Making it a condition for the delivery of aid.
It is now obvious that they are also using your so called celebrities to achieve this aim as well, by making it a condition for them to receive endorsements.

Honestly the world has been taken over by the devil.

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/07/08/president-trumps-decision-getting-u-s-out-of-pro-abortion-who-is-a-huge-pro-life-victory/?
inf_contact_key=c4754a0e8b07d557a313a043fc13ab8dcc0558ed5d4c28cbfab114022b1ec50d

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/poland-same-sex-marriage-justice-minister-zbigniew-ziobro_n_5f160e4cc5b6cac5b7304927?inf_contact_key=1a71b625864f0553562b80106d2949c81b0a3f0fd3ee5d9b43fb34c6613498d7&guccounter=1

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/22/you-wont-believe-what-kind-of-sex-ed-lgbt-activists-want-in-texas-public-schools/?inf_contact_key=e2172d2083a5eb494927b04bbdb7925c842e902fbefb79ab9abae13bfcb46658

So you know supporting gays give international endorsements?? cheesy imagine the power we have!!! wink

When things don't go your way, or when you can't understand how people are blessed to be successful, you link it with the devil and demons grin whenever you don't understand something, you call it unnatural and unacceptable. You'll still use the same theory and justify gay killings and oppressions and use religion to cement it.

So you don't talk about other foreign policies that are being pushed by developed countries to help your underdeveloped and corrupt ass except when they advocate for equality for minorities?

No wonder people keep running from religion on the daily because "the world always belong to the devil" only when the option doesn't favour their stipulations. The world didn't belong to the devil when countless homeless children are scattered around, people sold as slaves, when women were always oppressed and made to feel inferior
or when paedophilia and male kids taught to be toxic by the very same indoctrinations?

If you still think homosexuality was imported from the West in the 21st century, then first of all, you need to go back to school undecided

LGBTQ, feminism and other minority human rights will continue to grow, not because the devil owns the world, but because people are beginning to wake up to speak against oppression and challenge the status quo!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ekemeze:
The wannabe Nigerian gay activist is already spamming the thread.

disgusting thing

Dealt with this one last time and he's afraid to quote me now grin

That's the only thing you can say because you know you cannot win a well reasonable argument cheesy

Call us disgusting, repugnant and whatever you like! In the end we always win! wink

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
merieam16:
smh...

You missed the chance to say "repent and give ur life to God, else you'll burn in hell for being gay" cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by shawnfamous(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
I don't know how these gay people feel and how their emotions work.. But whatever it is, it's well with them
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by HuntSon(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
shawnfamous:
I don't know how these gay people feel and how their emotions work.. But whatever it is, it's well with them

Being gay goes beyond wanting to copulate with the same sex. It's emotional and systematic. We're emotionally, physically and romantically attracted to the same sex. I'm not gay because i just wanna have anal sex with men. Take away wanting the pleasure of your partner's body, take away anal sex.... I'M STILL EMOTIONALLY ATTRACTED TO THE SAME SEX! I have sex with ladies, I'M STILL GAY!!!!

SEX IS NOT SEXUALITY!

To Most of you heterosexuals, SEX=Love. They don't understand this concept because all they see women nowadays is as their sex objects. Their main purpose in relationships with ladies today is SEX, that's why they never get satisfied!

So when they hear "GAY" their minds immediately reverts to anal sex.

"Guy go find better pussi f*ck abeg, you go turn straight" Do you know how many gay guys have sex with ladies on the daily? but that doesn't change the fact that they're "GAY"

People don't know that having sex with ladies/men(lesbians) won't ungay people. If it would, gays wouldn't even exist again.

Because i don't understand how guys are attracted to women, doesn't make me disrespect them or their sexuality!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by angelfallz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
HuntSon:

So you know supporting gays give international endorsements?? cheesy imagine the power we have!!! wink

When things don't go your way, or when you can't understand how people are blessed to be successful, you link it with the devil and demons grin whenever you don't understand something, you call it unnatural and unacceptable. You'll still use the same theory and justify gay killings and oppressions and use religion to cement it.

So you don't talk about other foreign policies that are being pushed by developed countries to help your underdeveloped and corrupt ass except when they advocate for equality for minorities?

No wonder people keep running from religion on the daily because "the world always belong to the devil" only when the option doesn't favour their stipulations. The world didn't belong to the devil when countless homeless children are scattered around, people sold as slaves, when women were always oppressed and made to feel inferior
or when paedophilia and male kids taught to be toxic by the very same indoctrinations?

If you still think homosexuality was imported from the West in the 21st century, then first of all, you need to go back to school undecided

LGBTQ, feminism and other minority human rights will continue to grow, not because the devil owns the world, but because people are beginning to wake up to speak against oppression and challenge the status quo!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Just Know that, there would always be people like me, who would always speak up against the unnaturalness of you and your likes.
Begone jare!!

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by RichieMichie: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lol, I saw through the fraud that was an apology Simi tendered before her husband's magazine thingy was uprooted . Heterosexuals, they are homophobic but wants to cash out of homosexuality. Clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by PharaohMusa: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

grin
My guy grin
Pls tell them

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by Lighthen: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
things have really gone bad my way this few days.i will like financial aid from anyone who gets this message.my mental health is deteriorating.0018395014.standbic ibtc.
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by sunshineV(f): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
All i see is frustrated human who cant mind their business
Re: Adekunle Gold Covers LGBTQ Magazine - Nigerians Blast Wife, Simi by shawnfamous(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
HuntSon:

Being gay goes beyond wanting to copulate with the same sex. It's emotional and systematic. We're emotionally, physically and romantically attracted to the same sex. I'm not gay because i just wanna have anal sex with men. Take away wanting the pleasure of your partner's body, take away anal sex.... I'M STILL EMOTIONALLY ATTRACTED TO THE SAME SEX! I have sex with ladies, I'M STILL GAY!!!!

SEX IS NOT SEXUALITY!

To Most of you heterosexuals, SEX=Love. They don't understand this concept because all they see women nowadays is as their sex objects. Their main purpose in relationships with ladies today is SEX, that's why they never get satisfied!

So when they hear "GAY" their minds immediately reverts to anal sex.

"Guy go find better pussi f*ck abeg, you go turn straight" Do you know how many gay guys have sex with ladies on the daily? but that doesn't change the fact that they're "GAY"

People don't know that having sex with ladies/men(lesbians) won't ungay people. If it would, gays wouldn't even exist again.

Because i don't understand how guys are attracted to women, doesn't make me disrespect them or their sexuality!
best illustration.. U have said more that what is needed.. Thanks for explaining how u guys emotions work.. In all, It's well..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Unilag Law Student Goes To The Club Without There Bra And All Tips Visible / Jane Ezenwa Supports Girl Child Education (Photos) / A Nairalander Bags Two Awards In Abuja. Best Mc. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.