Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Van Gaal: Suarez Or Aguero Would Score For Us - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Gaal: Suarez Or Aguero Would Score For Us (471 Views)

Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Suarez Or Rondalo - Who Deserves The Next Ballon D'or Award ? / Question Of The Day: Luis Suarez Or Lionel Messi, Who Took Home The ‘real’ Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Van Gaal: Suarez Or Aguero Would Score For Us by goalisma(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
Luis Suarez or Sergio Aguero would be able to convert the chances created by Manchester United, according to Louis van Gaal.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal believes his side would score more goals with Luis Suarez or Sergio Aguero leading the line.
Van Gaal has come in for criticism for his side's lack of adventure in recent weeks, with chants of 'attack, attack, attack' again heard during Saturday's goalless Premier League draw against West Ham.
But the Dutchman insists his players are creating enough chances and believes Barcelona frontman Suarez or Manchester City striker Aguero would be capable of making those opportunities count.
"The question is would Luis Suarez or Sergio Aguero score if they were here?" Van Gaal said to BBC Radio Manchester.
"That is a question mark and you never know. I think they would, though.
"We have created enough chances to score, so that was not the problem."
United have failed to score in three of their last six top-flight matches and have now dropped to fourth in the table.

visit www.goalisma..com for your latest football news,transfers pre match and post match updates and betting tips.
Re: Van Gaal: Suarez Or Aguero Would Score For Us by nnadychuks(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
everytime i see all these news about van gaal and his stupid tactics i just feel impatient and annoyed.. If you cannot manage antony martial as striker can you manage suarez and aguero?
Re: Van Gaal: Suarez Or Aguero Would Score For Us by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
Useless man. Better stop dreaming about Suarez and Aguero and bring us Cavani this January.

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Btw Neymar And Suarez. / For Fixed Game For 23/12/2015 / Oscar Speaks Out After Alleged Training Ground Bust-up With Chelsea Team-mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.