Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Get Free MTN 150MB To Browse Unlimited Everyday On Android & Pc - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Get Free MTN 150MB To Browse Unlimited Everyday On Android & Pc (1178 Views)

How To Get Free MTN MB For Browsing / Flex Free Mtn Musicplus 150mb With Simple Server On All Mtn Sims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free MTN 150MB To Browse Unlimited Everyday On Android & Pc by habuchelsea(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
After all the fines and taxes impose on MTN they still don't hesitate to give out 150MB for music plus download in which we have to take advantage of that by using it to power all our apps either on phone or Pc to enable us enjoy a free and unlimited browsing everyday. for those still surfing the MTN bblited for N70 i believe your still rocking your download and browsing unlimited but just a problem of frequent disconnection. i strongly believe you will be able to know how to browse with MTN freely using their 150MB given specifically to musicplus.

The procedures is very much simple and straightforward to get your 150MB for musicplus and browse unlimited with it, now lets get started

continue here http://www.wikiban.com/2015/12/get-free-mtn-150mb-to-browse-unlimited.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Too Creative,made In Nigeria Hoverboard (pics) / River Shockingly Turns To Dry Land At Kara Market In Lagos (photos) / Oukitel K6000 Pro: My Review After Few Months Of Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.