Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why All Graduate Want To Be Salary Earner? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why All Graduate Want To Be Salary Earner? (675 Views)

Low Income Earner? Top Secrets To Earn More Money / Can One Become Rich As A Salary Earner? / None Of The Wealthy Men Is Only A Salary Earner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why All Graduate Want To Be Salary Earner? by Aseco(m): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
I think we graduate hv to change our mentality frm childhood that we must go to school in other to work in office, I hv finished with my service since March diz yr n Nothing yet as in job after bin to many agents only offer marketing job which I dnt like, bin at home since den wasting time my time so jst decided to learn a fashion designer for main time, which am finding interesting nao........ Jst imagine myself to b like Yomi Casual or Imagination
Re: Why All Graduate Want To Be Salary Earner? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
It is now you are coming back to your senses,thank God you have a role model. You will soon see what you have been missing and also regret the time you have wasted.

I congratulate you and see you at the top soon. Welcome to arena of entrepreneur........NOTE: It is not easy oo.
Re: Why All Graduate Want To Be Salary Earner? by jobskills: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
This is the reawakening that all graduates and unemployed/underemployed youths need.

The truth is that the unemployment situation is not going to get better because there are new entrants to the labour market everyday and the wide gap in job creation compared to the number of active labour force who are unemployed is unimaginable.

@op, you have taken the right step and all you need is your commitment and persistence. It is a matter of time that people will start to talk about your labels.

Keep at it.

Read similar post here - https://www.nairaland.com/2784634/only-career-decision-must-make

(1) (Reply)

A Start Up Company In Lagos Looking For For Team Members / Nlng Bvc Bonny Info Plsssss / A Female Friend Needs A Roommate In Lagos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.