Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

I Applied For Google Adsense And No Approval Yet, Ads Are Showing On My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Applied For Google Adsense And No Approval Yet, Ads Are Showing On My Blog (1079 Views)

How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense / Nigerian Adsense And U.K Adsense, The Differences? / My Adsense Ads Are Showing Blank Spaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Applied For Google Adsense And No Approval Yet, Ads Are Showing On My Blog by sagewonders(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
Pls Nairalanders help me. I applied for Google AdSense and I saw ads already showing on my blog with approval message but i got a message telling me

"Google AdSense
Payment contact information changed

Hello,

Your contact information associated with Google
AdSense was changed on 06-Dec-2015.
For your security, please contact us if you didn't
make this change.

To review your contact information:
Sign in to your AdSense account.

Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of any
tab, then, from the drop-down list, select
"Payments".
Google AdSense

Does that mean I have been Approved
Re: I Applied For Google Adsense And No Approval Yet, Ads Are Showing On My Blog by Julius2214(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
If you didn't make the changes mentioned above, then it means your Adsense account has been hijacked
Re: I Applied For Google Adsense And No Approval Yet, Ads Are Showing On My Blog by Adele200(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
That's the first message you get before the approval message. Congrats
Re: I Applied For Google Adsense And No Approval Yet, Ads Are Showing On My Blog by fleps(m): 1:34am On Dec 07, 2015
That's the new Google method started last two weeks ago. Ads show on you blog and even clicks are recorded with dollars reading BUT if you still do not meet the criteria, you're disapproved!

1 Like

Re: I Applied For Google Adsense And No Approval Yet, Ads Are Showing On My Blog by Amaechi5(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2015
sagewonders:
Pls Nairalanders help me. I applied for Google AdSense and I saw ads already showing on my blog with approval message but i got a message telling me

"Google AdSense
Payment contact information changed

Hello,

Your contact information associated with Google
AdSense was changed on 06-Dec-2015.
For your security, please contact us if you didn't
make this change.

To review your contact information:
Sign in to your AdSense account.

Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of any
tab, then, from the drop-down list, select
"Payments".
Google AdSense

Does that mean I have been Approved
No it happened to me and even adverts was showing on my blog but after 3hrs it stopped and within two days my application was disapproved.
Re: I Applied For Google Adsense And No Approval Yet, Ads Are Showing On My Blog by sagewonders(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2015
Amaechi5:

No it happened to me and even adverts was showing on my blog but after 3hrs it stopped and within two days my application was disapproved.

Exactly what happened to me what did you do next
Re: I Applied For Google Adsense And No Approval Yet, Ads Are Showing On My Blog by sagewonders(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2015
Julius2214:
If you didn't make the changes mentioned above, then it means your Adsense account has been hijacked

what will I do now
Re: I Applied For Google Adsense And No Approval Yet, Ads Are Showing On My Blog by Amaechi5(m): 11:51am On Dec 07, 2015
sagewonders:

Exactly what happened to me what did you do next
Waited for two weeks and applied again, waiting for approval. My friend was approved last week Tuesday and his blog reached exactly six months and before Google use to reject it but immediately it reached six months he applied again and within two days Google sent a congratulatory message for approval. He didn't change anything at all and was approved.
Re: I Applied For Google Adsense And No Approval Yet, Ads Are Showing On My Blog by Amaechi5(m): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2015
sagewonders:

what will I do now
Forget that talk it is not hijacked that's the new Google AdSense method now, and if they approved your application you now change it to the account you want.
Re: I Applied For Google Adsense And No Approval Yet, Ads Are Showing On My Blog by sagewonders(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Amaechi5:

Waited for two weeks and applied again, waiting for approval. My friend was approved last week Tuesday and his blog reached exactly six months and before Google use to reject it but immediately it reached six months he applied again and within two days Google sent a congratulatory message for approval. He didn't change anything at all and was approved.

Hmmmmmm. my is now 3 years

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free .NG Extensions Registration & Renewals For Life! / Can Somebody Tell Me Why My Alexa Rank Is Not Showing In Nigeria / New Seo Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.