Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

If You Were To Change 3 Things On Nairaland What Will It Be?? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If You Were To Change 3 Things On Nairaland What Will It Be?? (999 Views)

3 Things You Cannot Live Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Change 3 Things On Nairaland What Will It Be?? by deefrosh: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
dear nairalanders i think it is time for ahnge and improvement on nairaland..so let us know 3 things you would like to change on nairaland..
Re: If You Were To Change 3 Things On Nairaland What Will It Be?? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Since this is ur thread...
What are those 3 things u wanna change? grin
Re: If You Were To Change 3 Things On Nairaland What Will It Be?? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
I will change lalasticlala and relegate him to just a member, I will remove sexuality section, I will reduce the power of the so called moderators
Re: If You Were To Change 3 Things On Nairaland What Will It Be?? by menix(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Change one of the political Mod to start moderating the Recycle bin...
Re: If You Were To Change 3 Things On Nairaland What Will It Be?? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hmmm
Re: If You Were To Change 3 Things On Nairaland What Will It Be?? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
1. I will include a Screening technique so that a thorough screening process will take place before an individual successfully registers as a member.
2. Kids coner will be added among the already existing sections for kids (in honour of Thesonofmark/Kramfonos.
3. In my power, I would ensure that no posts are hidden. Everyone is free to air their opinions unlike the commandents the overzealous MODs imposed on us.
Re: If You Were To Change 3 Things On Nairaland What Will It Be?? by divinehand2003(m): 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
I will change
- the tag OP to NOP
-NAIRALAND to DOLLARLAND
-MOD to LORDS
Re: If You Were To Change 3 Things On Nairaland What Will It Be?? by Emeka71(m): 2:29am On Dec 07, 2015
I will include phone number and E-mail verification and linking to Facebook and Twitter to prevent people from registering with fake monikers om this forum.
Re: If You Were To Change 3 Things On Nairaland What Will It Be?? by crazygod(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2015
1. I will include a weekly top ten chart for upcoming artist that will see front page
2. I will include an unlike button on nairaland posts
3. I'm still thinking.....
Re: If You Were To Change 3 Things On Nairaland What Will It Be?? by StubbornGENIUS: 2:54am On Aug 21, 2020
1. I'll like 2 know who liked my post. 2. I'll change the fact that you can only chat privately via email. 3. I'll like Seun to fix the search box, which is wacky by the way.

(1) (Reply)

Rumor Has It That.....(a Game) / Scammers Beware! / A Logic Question I Was Asked And I Decided To Share.(check It Out And Answer Sincerely)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.