Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) (33484 Views)

Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) / Wizkid Spotted At Banky W's Wedding / Billboard Featuring Wizkid Spotted In Toronto, Canada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by bugzbunny: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
blessingee:

Na the both of una i go ban, since u both are guilty of using cursed words
Abeg if u knw the mods in politics section
Tell them to unban me oo
We are in xmas spirit
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Dude is really cute, but he's too small. Almost tiny!

You're interested, right? He wouldn't mind adding you to his chain of (baby) mamas cheesy

He get ladies wey like to faya, sometimes he carry go.
wink
i will be the happiest gurlcheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Atmmachine:

You have no opinion. What you did was an absolute display of foolishness
cheesycheesy

and you are wise?

A wise man dnt call others foolish sweery,he only liken himself to a fool.

Boo sorry but you are a dumb asscheesycheesy
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i will be the happiest gurlcheesycheesycheesycheesy
embarassed embarassed I knew it, Joy. I've always known it. embarassed embarassed
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
embarassed embarassed I knew it, Joy. I've always known it. embarassed embarassed
cheesycheesy

as you no gree marry me so,make i manage the one wen dey naacheesy

your siggy is hilarious btwcheesy
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by dotune(m): 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
But I don't get it. Why are these people drawing tattoos on their body? Will it make their music sell more or give them inspiration to make good music?
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
Tales by Moonlight
Jolllyjoy:
That wizkid guy is hot but too young to be a dad..sad
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesy

as you no gree marry me so,make i manage the one wen dey naacheesy

your siggy is hilarious btwcheesy
Wait! Is that a proposal, Joy? Are you proposing to me? cheesy

Yeah, about my siggy, thanks. That's what we need to stay alive.
grin
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Wait! Is that a proposal, Joy? Are you proposing to me? cheesy

Yeah, about my siggy, thanks. That's what we need to stay alive.
grin
cheesycheesycheesy

yes,am pleading,pls accept and make me happy,am on my kneels plssad
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy

yes,am pleading,pls accept and make me happy,am on my kneels plssad
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wow. This is sweet. Life is beautiful mehn! Send me a vn first, then we'll talk. wink grin
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wow. This is sweet. Life is beautiful mehn! Send me a vn first, then we'll talk. wink grin
cheesycheesycheesy just say yes first pls.

Make my vioce no be barriersadsad
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 6:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy just say yes first pls.

Make my vioce no be barriersadsad
Yes.....to the voice note tongue grin
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Yes.....to the voice note tongue grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

anything for you sweetywink
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by Anthonyoz(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
kenny1313:

You ll make more sense if u have not commented. Owerri of all places.
yes owerri of all places but owerri okorocha without good road ,stop masterbating your mind thinking you are making sence
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by taiwoadams77(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
kudos to wizzzzzzzy baba nla n as for me i go tell wizzzzzzzy say mak hin stp to day go does biafruads state coz day fit go do m................ to be continued
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

anything for you sweetywink
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Uh, I'm serious. Are you?
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
made men and a made boy
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by MrCork: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

..u jelos? undecided
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Uh, I'm serious. Are you?
am more than seriouscheesy
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by Revolva(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

See ur mouth...if e put u for one week lodgin for a 5 star hotel weda u no go open leg for am....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by nkemubabs(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
cornel00:

De kind thunder wey go strike you de gym

Bastard

Seconded
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by harry509: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jacide:
The singing duo of Psqaure and Starboy musician Wizkid hooked up after a performance at the Glo Laffta Fest in Owerri, Imo State on Saturday. Both artistes are signed to Glo as brand ambassadors.

Wizkid captioned: ''Owerri was crazy last night with my big Bros @peterpsquare x @rudeboypsquare !! Always fun hanging out! Blessings!!#Glo''

https://www.instagram.com/p/-9GtKbG6wi/
we boys contro money n spend it anyhow.... Says me.
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by Abolaji741: 1:11am On Dec 08, 2015
These guiz are really making it out there coolA big shoutOut to them

Especially #Balogun cool im mouth don big nw
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am more than seriouscheesy
Okay. cheesy

But I'm yet to get anything na. embarassed
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
JoeCutie:
Okay. cheesy

But I'm yet to get anything na. embarassed
i send it yesterday naaasadsad

ask your dog,sad
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i send it yesterday naaasadsad

ask your dog,sad
You're joking with me, aren't you? undecided
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
JoeCutie:
You're joking with me, aren't you? undecided
am serioussadsadsad

hope you have seen it tho?wink
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am serioussadsadsad

hope you have seen it tho?wink
Seen it how? Where? When?

See...if you think I'm joking, then I may well ask you to forget about it.
Re: Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
JoeCutie:
Seen it how? Where? When?

See...if you think I'm joking, then I may well ask you to forget about it.
cheesycheesycheesy

av forgotten about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London / Denrele Strikes A Pose In Agbada / Emoney Makes A Fashion Statement In New Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.