Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) (38657 Views)

BBNAIJA: Tacha Spotted Boarding A Public Transport / Ghanaian Billionaire Dwarf Spotted Boarding An Okada, Celebrities Reacts / Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by thechase(m): 7:54am On Apr 02, 2018
The Soco Master and Star Boy himself Wizkid was spotted getting on a Jet with Tekno who just recently released the visuals to his new single titled "Yur Luv".

Wizkid captioned the photo on his Instagram with "Warri update!"

Source: http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/04/wizkid-spotted-boarding-jet-with-tekno.html?m=1
Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by EvilChild: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2018
This wizkid shoe made in a palm format forking make sense.
I need the name of that shit asap please

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by tayebest(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2018
Lesson learnt, cool

...before the Nairalander e-worriors throw tantrum again, i think they should remember this!

No permanent friend/enemy in music industry also?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by 2dice01: 8:09am On Apr 02, 2018
tayebest:
Lesson learnt, cool

...before the Nairalander e-worriors throw tantrum again, i think they should remember this!

No permanent friend/enemy in music industry also?
preach to all dem Fake

Keypad warriors and internet Gangstas
grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by Shedrack777: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2018
village boy. see the way he's looking at the steps so that he won't slip down the steps and fall down. typical village boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by alphacyborg(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2018
People that were owing Lazarus,..
I wonder how they felt when Jesus woke him up from death..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by mexxmoney: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2018
After fighting and making a nuisance of themselves in Dubai, them see each other now and nobody fit throw uppercut sef. Mtcheeew

18 Likes

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by Homeboiy: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2018
who are they?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by vanndubi: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2018
Boarding a jet as they arrive Warri

Modified.
After almost 4 hours of thinking, I've just figured it out!

They arrived Warri in reverse!

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2018
For one kind rubbish show I watched yesterday night

According to bovi all of them enter the same private jet even davido

I don't know why HIPtv will be so stupid to cut off AY show to air the nonsense show

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by Daslim180(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2018
I remember last year when WizKid called Tekno a duck and most Nigerians wanted to commit suicide.

Now look at them in a sort of bromance.

Smh.

Celebrities and Politicians and two sets of people I'd never take serious.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by eniola1010(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2018
vanndubi:

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by ngwababe(f): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2018
Umu oma!
Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by thechase(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2018
We made it to the promise land grin
Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by VanBommel(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2018
vanndubi:
the op na olodo oshi

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2018
EvilChild:

Calvinchukwu Klien

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2018
Dis tekno boy na village boy o,see as him dey climb the staircases
Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by GavelSlam: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2018
vanndubi:

Na Okada by air.

Na so we dey do am.

grin
Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by fratermathy(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2018
vanndubi:

Fear bloggers and their Okere market English.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by happney65: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2018
mexxmoney:
After fighting and making a nuisance of themselves in Dubai, them see each other now and nobody fit throw uppercut sef. Mtcheeew

Did wiz kid and techno fight?
Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2018
vanndubi:
thought I was the only one that noticed the shittty English.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by roqrules04(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2018
EvilChild:

It's Gucci
Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by wazobianaija: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2018
Na dem money, make dem spend am
Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by Oblitz(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2018
boarding a jet..... as they arrive warri, ??.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by idreezbaba(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2018
best in africa

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by A1dgentle(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2018
Baba God help me blow like trumpet too and every other nairalander reading this so that we go fly private jet
Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by partnerbiz4: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2018
Chai
see gobe...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) by Demogorgon(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2018
We are waiting for you guys...

(1) (2) (Reply)

AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Boris Kodjoe Vs Shemar Moore:ATTENTION LADIES!! / Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.