Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

You Need To See What This Naija Girl Wore Out That Caused Confusion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Need To See What This Naija Girl Wore Out That Caused Confusion (6947 Views)

Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It / A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) / No Pant! No Bra… See What This Lady Wore Out To Party (unbeliverable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To See What This Naija Girl Wore Out That Caused Confusion by hubs: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
if you meet her in the hall way dressed like this what will you do see more photos: http://spicyblogz..com/2015/12/you-need-to-see-what-this-naija-girl.html

1 Like

Re: You Need To See What This Naija Girl Wore Out That Caused Confusion by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
What will I do? Those south looking watermelons? undecided
Re: You Need To See What This Naija Girl Wore Out That Caused Confusion by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
tunnamania11:
What will I do? Those south looking watermelons? undecided
mtheeeew
Re: You Need To See What This Naija Girl Wore Out That Caused Confusion by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
mtheeeew
What happen angry
Re: You Need To See What This Naija Girl Wore Out That Caused Confusion by nanocash: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
What happennnnnnnnn........
Re: You Need To See What This Naija Girl Wore Out That Caused Confusion by TheAziz: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
what will i do? i will breathe now

(1) (Reply)

See Who Owns Big Brother Naija (BBN) And His Net Worth / Picture Of Tinsel`s Maltida Obaseki With Her Fiance And New Born Baby / Joke Silva, Peace Hyde, Others Unveiled As Influencers For 2017 ELOY Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.