Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Pictures : A cotton swab in A Cocked Bottle Of Pepsi .. POison - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures : A cotton swab in A Cocked Bottle Of Pepsi .. POison (834 Views)

Death In A Gin Bottle: How Nigerians Are Drinking Themselves To The Grave / Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) / Why You Shouldn't Clean Your Ears With A Cotton Swab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures : A cotton swab in A Cocked Bottle Of Pepsi .. POison by FemiAdesina: 2:53am On Dec 07, 2015
A lot of people advice me to take legal action but honestly what do you suggest I do I still have the bottle with me the content still intact and the cotton swab inside it industrial cock etc I discovered it because the bottle the barman served me was so chilled I was joking about it as regards the harmattan and I can't believe me eyes what I saw. I bought the drink in a reputable hotel where they buyer directly from Pepsi store or supplied trucks. Pls advice and share you experience I don't want this company to go scout free either. Thanks

Re: Pictures : A cotton swab in A Cocked Bottle Of Pepsi .. POison by Danfuster(m): 3:25am On Dec 07, 2015
You already know what to do
Re: Pictures : A cotton swab in A Cocked Bottle Of Pepsi .. POison by kidgod: 4:52am On Dec 07, 2015
Pic?
Re: Pictures : A cotton swab in A Cocked Bottle Of Pepsi .. POison by Extom(m): 5:01am On Dec 07, 2015
At what point in time were you planning on showing us pictures of it? undecided
Re: Pictures : A cotton swab in A Cocked Bottle Of Pepsi .. POison by FemiAdesina: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Here pictures so what do you suggest i do ?
Re: Pictures : A cotton swab in A Cocked Bottle Of Pepsi .. POison by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
shocked wow this is outragious!
Re: Pictures : A cotton swab in A Cocked Bottle Of Pepsi .. POison by FemiAdesina: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
this xmas be careful with that pepsi

(1) (Reply)

Between Jonathan's Ebola Fever And Buhari's Lassa Fever / Doctors In The House: Please Help With A Fast Cure For Stiff Neck / Outbreak Of A Deadly Disease On OAU CAMPUS! Management Warn!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.