Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

z - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / z (1781 Views)

Jay Z Apologises To Beyonce On New Album 4:44 / z / z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

z by onila(f): 4:35am On Dec 07, 2015
z
Re: z by kidgod: 4:40am On Dec 07, 2015
So ur mom said she hates you. How does dat affect d price of petrol

1 Like

Re: z by gunpoint(m): 5:45am On Dec 07, 2015
She doesn't even bother to tell the exact day/story sef
Shege yaro!!! angry

1 Like

Re: z by Exponental(m): 6:17am On Dec 07, 2015
increase her allawee & tell her she's free to remarry.
Re: z by socrateez(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2015
Do the best you can and forget about whatever your mum says. She is your mum but she's not the one to determine your destiny.

Don't disrespect her or abuse her but remain a committed Christian you are. God's purpose for you is unchangeable.

I grew up in a home where my mum proclaimed worse things but among all my siblings, I have the best marriage and i'm still the family bread winner.

Till today. she remains amazed at the high level of grace and favour of God upon my life.

This will also be your portion in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: z by Godmother(f): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2015
She might have said it in a moment of anger but she most likely didn't mean it. Its hard for mothers to hate their kids. They may not particularly like you or certain characters you may have, but I doubt if hate would be the best word to describe what they feel. Try as much as possible to erase that moment and those words from your mind and live your life to best.
Re: z by yvelchstores(f): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Anytime "onila" posts something, I end up llaughing. I think she is humorous but doesn't know it.

1 Like

Re: z by SAMBARRY: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Onila the script writer grin

Egbon tpia grin

1 Like

Re: z by christconscious: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Well u need the grace of God to tarry.meanwhile u felt she hated u or she said so? If the former is the answer then I ll advice u to reframe ur mindset.
Re: z by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
The only problem now is that your sister is no longer a virgin.
Re: z by tobechi20(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
i support her .....i hatee you for not telling the real story
Re: z by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
I AM STILL LOOKING FOR THE MEANING OF HATE IN MY DICTIONARY.....
Re: z by Swissheart(f): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mothers do not mean those angry words they say. So it's nothing to worry abt..... We v all bn called names at one time or another .... But the thing is..... It's nothing to worry or bother about.

1 Like

Re: z by olashas(f): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
firstEVA:
grin grin grin grin

Onila the great storyteller grin
Re: z by ahnie: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Puhahahahaha
firstEVA:
onila z sufferin from an undisclosed ailment.
Re: z by ahnie: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Iya wura...the ghel taya person
SAMBARRY:
Onila the script writer grin

Egbon tpia grin
lolz
Re: z by onila(f): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
ahnie:
Puhahahahahaonila z sufferin from an undisclosed ailment.
Re: z by SAMBARRY: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin
ahnie:
Iya wura...the ghel taya personlolz
Re: z by whiteroses(f): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: z by ahnie: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Its eida how ..her father has stroke?or how her mum z not good enuf for her dad...or how her step mother betrayed her...or how her aunty z turnin into an asha.wo ,or how her 6ta z no longer a virgin.wahala omo yen ti poju gan.
SAMBARRY:
grin
Re: z by rezzy: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
tobechi20:
i support her .....i hatee you for not telling the real story

Really?
Re: z by SAMBARRY: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
ahnie:
Its eida how ..her father has stroke?or how her mum z not good enuf for her dad...or how her step mother betrayed her...or how her aunty z turnin into an asha.wo ,or how her 6ta z no longer a virgin.wahala omo yen ti poju gan.
always making up hilarious stories. grin

She should stop wasting her talent here and apply to Wale adenuga productions. For super story writer grin

(1) (Reply)

What To Get Mom For Christmas ~ Best Gifts For Mom / Buy Home Appliances And Pay Installmentally For 6 Months / My Husband Has Gone Mad; Dissolve Our Marriage, Woman Begs Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.