Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

UBA Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Recruiting (138822 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018: How To Apply / Uba Recruiting In 19 African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Recruiting by otimize(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
kelvinuj:
Plz pal is uba still accepting cv
Yea

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by Hyphee(f): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
pweedie:
I got a message from uba dis morning for the acknowledgement of my resume been submitted. I would be contacted on d next steps. #submitted in Lagos branch
Was the message by mail or sms?
Re: UBA Recruiting by kudus007(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
coachy777:
Got same message too... #lagos
pls where and when did u submit ur cv. I submitted @ the head office in lagos but no msg.
Re: UBA Recruiting by pweedie(f): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hyphee:

Was the message by mail or sms?
sms
Re: UBA Recruiting by pweedie(f): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
Akkord4gov:

Good,when did you submit yours?
Am still expecting Ibadan peeps to give us feedback as am yet to receive any message from them
Goodluck
someone helped me here on nairaland
Re: UBA Recruiting by shogz89: 5:16am On Dec 16, 2015
coachy777:
bro sorry if I may ask, what did you study and with what grade?
Re: UBA Recruiting by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
molibediumss:

I got mail from over 160 people I painstakingly printed out each and carefully stapled them packaged them and submitted and yet you expect me to still come here and start typing names of people I submitted for?
Just because am doing a selfless job....haba use ur head na.....abi i never try reach?
or re u paying me?
All the same for the records you know where the head office of UBA is in if u re not convinced you can go there and verify urself....#pizzed#

E never reach vex now.... Just that most of us in Lagos never recieve any mail ..God bless your hustle
Re: UBA Recruiting by Lekingson(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
coachy777:
please brother, which brach can i submit my cv to in Lagos. Please reply
Re: UBA Recruiting by coachy777(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lekingson:

please brother, which brach can i submit my cv to in Lagos. Please reply
someone helped me submit....I tink @ marina in Lagos.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Beboy23(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
otimize:
submitted mine in benin today, the guy i meet told me i will get feedback from them, saw Cvs on his table...
Pls which branch did you submitted yours
Re: UBA Recruiting by roseval(f): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
kaybills:
you can't possibly be serious. It says submit to any branch prefereable to you
am serious before I asked.
Re: UBA Recruiting by emperor00(m): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
i went to a uba branch in ilorin today but was told by the staff there that they didnt get any info on colection of cv. has any1 tried to submit in ilorin?
Re: UBA Recruiting by lanre56(m): 12:06am On Dec 18, 2015
hello! please is UBA still accepting cv? I want to go out tomorrow at marina to submit mine. please
Re: UBA Recruiting by temmyo: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
I don't even know how to react but let me just tell you allwhat just happened.

I just got a call from a guy whose name I did not seem to hear correctly. The number also came up unidentified on tru caller. He asked to confirm my name and said he was calling from uba an tha upon review of my cv I have not been selected to move on to the next stage. I told him this was strange as I would have expected such info to be conveyed via mail or text. He said an email will follow the call.

He went on to say that he could actually do me a favour of rewriting my cv based on the uba format using a specific software and re submit it. I again stated how strange that soundedand he said it was confidential and he was only doing me a favour. so I said he should go ahead and send me a copy of the cv before submitting it.

then he said since today is the deadline for submission it would cost me 3k for him to help me, to which I promptly responded no thank you. He replied ok bye and hung up almost immediately. lipsrsealed undecided angry
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
temmyo:

I just got a call from a guy whose name I did not seem to hear correctly. The number also came up unidentified on tru caller. He asked to confirm my name and said he was calling from uba an tha upon review of my cv I have not been selected to move on to the next stage. I told him this was strange as I would have expected such info to be conveyed via mail or text. He said an email will follow the call.

He went on to say that he could actually do me a favour of rewriting my cv based on the uba format using a specific software and re submit it. I again stated how strange that soundedand he said it was confidential and he was only doing me a favour. so I said he should go ahead and send me a copy of the cv before submitting it.

then he said since today is the deadline for submission it would cost me 3k for him to help me, to which I promptly responded no thank you. He replied ok bye and hung up almost immediately. lipsrsealed undecided angry
Bait the hook, see if it bites
Re: UBA Recruiting by damzy88: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2015
temmyo:

Acct name: josh Ndubuisi
Acct number: 0069418683
Bank: diamond bank

Ensure you make the payment before 12pm and send me ur email immediately you do.

This is the text the guy sent me. He should get a life.

Scammers everywhere.

Foool.
Re: UBA Recruiting by temmyo: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2015
a supposed uba person using a diamond name account. fool indeed.
damzy88:

Ensure you make the payment before 12pm and send me ur email immediately you do.

Scammers everywhere.

Foool.
Re: UBA Recruiting by betty28: 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2015
Jezz, big scammer. Dnt mind d stupid boy ooo. I smell sth, I doubt d pple we sent our cv to online to help us to submit. See wat unemployment has caused nao, I also sent my cv to someone to help me submit, but I still doubt if d person is trustworthy.

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by pweedie(f): 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
damzy88:

Scammers everywhere. I also got the same call this morning. Saying exactly what he told u. I told him OK hv heard. Imagine. Did someone help u to submit ur cv here. ?Someone helped me here. Trying to figure out how he got my contact. nothing is impossible in Nigeria

Foool.
Re: UBA Recruiting by profeoo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=pweedie post=41206793][/quote] I got same msg too and a phone call from Joshua. I played along while he was telling me all about rewriting my CV and assisting me so that I will be invited for interview by January. The guy thought he has caught a mags he never knew otherwise. I called my bro in head office to check his name but there us nobody of the sort. Imagine !!! Job seekers don suffer
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
profeoo:
I got same msg too and a phone call from Joshua. I played along while he was telling me all about rewriting my CV and assisting me so that I will be invited for interview by January. The guy thought he has caught a mags he never knew otherwise. I called my bro in head office to check his name but there us nobody of the sort. Imagine !!! Job seekers don suffer
molibediumss is the guy monicker. The number of CV's he collected that day are uncountable. He is a pure SCAM.
Re: UBA Recruiting by jony247(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
thank God it didn't go beyond that.let's forge ahead. who has idea when they will start inviting for interview. seems test is still ongoing. people wrote test on different days.I guess they will invite everybody once they fix a date for the interview and hopefully it will be January.
Re: UBA Recruiting by profeoo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
TheSlyone:

molibediumss is the guy monicker. The number of CV's he collected that day are uncountable. He is a pure SCAM.
that guy is just heartless
Re: UBA Recruiting by odohprecious: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
guy called me too, played along, even told him I have sent the money while I didn't.

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
odohprecious:
guy called me too, played along, even told him I have sent the money while I didn't.
Hehe I trust you big time. Still expecting you to do the needful
Re: UBA Recruiting by otimize(m): 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
Has any1 in benin gotten d test invite?
Re: UBA Recruiting by betty28: 4:46am On Dec 22, 2015
So no one in lagos has bin called for test? na wa ooo
Re: UBA Recruiting by scarr: 5:08am On Dec 22, 2015
Most people that get scammed are either lazy ass people or greedy people.. i wonder why you would put your job search in d hands of someone u don't know from Adam......

Someone said you people should send him your CV so he can help submit..... and no one saw anything wrong in that, who in this harsh economic situation would be printing and submitting CV free for people he doesn't know before( is he a charity org?).........later when they say graduates are unemployable we say its foul play. Yet many NL graduates exposed themselves to a cheap scam and lost the opportunity to be gainfully employed by UBA( cos its clearly obvious those CVs never got to UBA) just because you were too lazy to go urself
undecided

4 Likes

Re: UBA Recruiting by shogz89: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
scarr:
Most people that get scammed are either lazy ass people or greedy people.. i wonder why you would put your job search in d hands of someone u don't know from Adam......

Someone said you people should send him your CV so he can help submit..... and no one saw anything wrong in that, who in this harsh economic situation would be printing and submitting CV free for people he doesn't know before( is he a charity org?).........later when they say graduates are unemployable we say its foul play. Yet many NL graduates exposed themselves to a cheap scam and lost the opportunity to be gainfully employed by UBA( cos its clearly obvious those CVs never got to UBA) [b]just because you were too lazy to go urself
[/b] undecided

see everything you said made sense except the last,, if you are oppourtuned to submitt yours yourself dosent mean others are lazy,, some are in areas where they dont collect the cv's why othrs are far from where they could be submitted. you dont just go about addressing people like that if you dont know there situation.

1 Like

Re: UBA Recruiting by scarr: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
shogz89:
see everything you said made sense except the last,, if you are oppourtuned to submitt yours yourself dosent mean others are lazy,, some are in areas where they dont collect the cv's why othrs are far from where they could be submitted. you dont just go about addressing people like that if you dont know there situation.
Thats why i said many and not all, and im very sure just less dan 10% that really wanted to but couldn't submit did what they did, im sorry to say but the remaining 90 were just being lazy, lets call a spade a spade.....they saw an opportunity to make d process easy and they jumped at it....i wasn't opportuned the way u might see it, it cost me ALOT, and i had to SACRIFICE ALOT just to submit something thats not even guaranteed......d problem is most of us(myself inclusive) are LAZY, d truth is very bitter but it has to be said......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (45) (Reply)

2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.