Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Where Can I Buy Pvc Coated Laundry Hangers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Can I Buy Pvc Coated Laundry Hangers (731 Views)

Where Can I Register For PVC In Ikeja? / CAN To Bar Members Without PVC From Attending Church Services / How About PVC Floor Compared To Other Floor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Pvc Coated Laundry Hangers by alexkingosa: 6:36am On Dec 07, 2015
i am a dry cleaner, I usually buy hanger from the market at a very expensive rate. please does anyone in nairaland know any company in lagos that I can buy hangers from that would sell it to me and some fellow drycleaners at whole sale price. thank you and GOD bless you all.
Re: Where Can I Buy Pvc Coated Laundry Hangers by respect80(m): 7:04am On Dec 07, 2015
alexkingosa:
i am a dry cleaner, I usually buy hanger from the market at a very expensive rate. please does anyone in nairaland know any company in lagos that I can buy hangers from that would sell it to me and some fellow drycleaners at whole sale price. thank you and GOD bless you all.

Please avoid plastic materials marked with pvc (polyvinyl chloride) as they are not good for your health.

Exposure to PVC often includes exposure to phthalates, which are used to soften PVC and may have adverse health effects. Because of PVC’s heavy chlorine content, dioxins are released during the manufacturing, burning, or landfilling of PVC.
Exposure to dioxins can cause reproductive, developmental, and other health problems, and at least dioxin is classified as carcinogenic (can cause cancer).
Dioxins, phthalates, and BPA are suspected to be endocrine disruptors, which are chemicals that may interfere with the production or activity of hormones in the human endocrine system. Exposure to PVC dust may cause asthma and affect the Lungs.
Re: Where Can I Buy Pvc Coated Laundry Hangers by holyram: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
Do you still in need of pvc coated cloth hanger, preferably if you can show me the exact image of what you are looking for, i can get it for you asap, or any other equipment/material that you can not find in your locality. i can find it for you even if it need importing such product for you. contact me via
bamcrown@gmail.com we also produce and train people how to produce multi- purpose liquid soap and other house hold and industrial products. product samples are available for each product of your choice. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother Make A Right Choice Of Car (first Car) / This Is How Bank Employees Are Making Millions From Dollar Roundtriping / Let The Young Girls Grow With The Parents, Governor Dickson Crys Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.