Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Open Letter To Pastor Chris On His Birthday 7th DEC. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Letter To Pastor Chris On His Birthday 7th DEC. (539 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Pastor Chris On His Birthday 7th DEC. by oloriooko(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2015
This is an open letter to a man I hold in high esteem and respect as I do to many other pastors

Sir I sinverely and happily celebrate with you today as you mark another milestone in your journey of life.
You are an erudite of the scriptures and an excellent teacher of the Word. But am very sad today being tour birthday because you have allowed factors best known to you to take your lovely wife of over 10 years away from you, now today you celebrate alone with one of your daughters while the other is with your estranged wife.

Sir as much as I hold you in high esteem, thus singular act of yours has made me really sad and now I see that following man can be very dangerous and unpredictable.

Sir this open letter is not meant to apportion blames on who is right or wrong but to appeal to your sweet kind heart to consider reuniting with tour wife if not for any other reason but for someone like me who is speedily losing regards for this "my man of God" thing which am beginning to see as a scam and avenue of making demu-gods out of human beings

As you celebrate today remember sir that there are many other pastors older than you in age and ministry and waxing strong who have maintained their spouses execelently well while handling the ministry.

Sir you cannot pretend not to be bothered because you have set a precedence among your members which will soon start yielding unpalatable fruits

Happy birthday sir!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marrying Without Pastor's Approval! / I Keep Seeing Vampires In My Dreams-ned Advise / Connecting With Your Higher Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.