Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Fellow Christians Please Share Testimonies Of Real Miracles YOU Experienced - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fellow Christians Please Share Testimonies Of Real Miracles YOU Experienced (377 Views)

RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Christians , Please What's Your Take On This / Real Miracles - Video Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Christians Please Share Testimonies Of Real Miracles YOU Experienced by Godsfamilymemba: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2015
The Lord showed me yesterday that there are Atheists and Agnostics who belong to Him- that they are sheeps whom He wants to bring back to His fold. This agrees with this scripture:

[Jesus said,] "I HAVE OTHER SHEEP that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also.They too will listen to my voice, and there will be one flock and one shepherd." John 10:16 NIV (Emphasis mine)

The Lord said they should be treated as HIS sheep who need to be brought into His sheep pen. They are on Nairaland too. I have not been relating with them as the Lord's sheep who just not currently in His sheep pen. They need to hear about real miracles happening in real people's lives.

So kindly share your testimonies of supernatural experiences.
For example, if you've already gotten a doctor's diagnosis that says a situation is not medically possible in some ways and you experienced answer to prayers with confirmed healing from the same doctor please share with us.

You can also post this link to other social media platforms for other people not currently on Nairaland to participate.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Question: Is It Right For A Christian To Build A Hotel? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of December 2015 / Dasukigate: We Rejected Jonathan’s $3 Million – Islamic Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.