Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

How To Identify Original M-s Windows (os) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Identify Original M-s Windows (os) (2283 Views)

D Advantage Of Free Dos Laptop Over Those With Windows OS / How To Make You Indian Web Proxy For Mtn 20% Faster On Any Windows Os: / How to identify a fake(china) HP Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify Original M-s Windows (os) by scantee(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2009
Hi house.
several post here on nairaland had complained having problem of microsoft windows Guinuine Advantage (WGA) i my self is on the same shoe with them.

i have formated my system several times to see if i can get the original copy installed, all at no avail.

i have bought the Windows OS several times which the sellers convinced me that is original but at the end the same thing hapens.

please can any body tell me how to identify the original copy before purchasing because i am about to buy another one.

thanks
Re: How To Identify Original M-s Windows (os) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2009
its not the software that fake, its the fact that it is installed with well known pirated serial numbers

if you are really keen on geniune windows then you better buy one from a shop like pc outlet or park and shop in an unbroken package.

end of story
Re: How To Identify Original M-s Windows (os) by scantee(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2009
@oyb
hi guy,

long time now,
thanks man,but does it mean that the S/N are pirated, if so why cant microsoft find a solution to stop unidentified keys from installing.
any awy thanks for your reply
Re: How To Identify Original M-s Windows (os) by ayonline: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2009
Buy Original the money u pay will tell dat its original

I used pirated Windows XP and i validate it windows genuine advantage crack and verify it on microsoft. And now mine is original, easy way out.

But with original Windows XP some not all of your pirated software or cracks might not work

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Pro Killer Or Macbook Air Killer / Best External Hard Disk Drive / Clean HP Compaq Cq40 (3gb Ram,160gb Hdd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.