Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Help To Integrate To Joomla To Infobip Bulk Sms Gateway - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help To Integrate To Joomla To Infobip Bulk Sms Gateway (817 Views)

I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please / Learn How To Use Joomla To Design Your Bulk Sms Website Your Self / Seven Steps Guide To Upgrade Your Joomla 2.5 Website To Joomla 3.x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Integrate To Joomla To Infobip Bulk Sms Gateway by autoreports: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
Please can anyone assist with the API format or any help to integrate to Infobip bulk sms gateway? I have asked them and they said they dont provide such support, they have a bunch of documents on their development page that i havent been able to figure out how to deduce the API from there.

Thanks so much and let me know if you need any more information.
Re: Help To Integrate To Joomla To Infobip Bulk Sms Gateway by RockMaxi: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2015

Let me see how I can help. Do you have an account with them?

Re: Help To Integrate To Joomla To Infobip Bulk Sms Gateway by RockMaxi: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2015

How far have you gone with the examples on the documentation page, they are simple and straight forward.
Re: Help To Integrate To Joomla To Infobip Bulk Sms Gateway by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
I can help you integrate it. I am currently using their on my site.

autoreports:
Please can anyone assist with the API format or any help to integrate to Infobip bulk sms gateway? I have asked them and they said they dont provide such support, they have a bunch of documents on their development page that i havent been able to figure out how to deduce the API from there.

Thanks so much and let me know if you need any more information.
Re: Help To Integrate To Joomla To Infobip Bulk Sms Gateway by autoreports: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2015
Yes please. I have an account with them. Thanks so much. Do you want me to reach out to your email? Do you want to share? Appreciate.
Re: Help To Integrate To Joomla To Infobip Bulk Sms Gateway by autoreports: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2015
and yes RockMaxi i did scan through it but didnt figure out how to deduce the API from the documents. I will appreciate any help.
Re: Help To Integrate To Joomla To Infobip Bulk Sms Gateway by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Reach me on uche.ukagwu@afridigit.net or 08064478774

autoreports:
Yes please. I have an account with them. Thanks so much. Do you want me to reach out to your email? Do you want to share? Appreciate.
Re: Help To Integrate To Joomla To Infobip Bulk Sms Gateway by autoreports: 5:26am On Dec 09, 2015
Thanks a million Uche. sending you email now.
Re: Help To Integrate To Joomla To Infobip Bulk Sms Gateway by autoreports: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Still waiting for your response please. tnx

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account Hijackers / Can't Believe What I Saw On My Facebook Page! Where Is Nigeria Heading To??! / How Do I Host My Sales Page?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.