Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO (96150 Views)

Prophet TL Kelvin In Sex Scandal, Sleeps With Married Woman / Graham Chukwunoso Jacobs In Sex Scandal With Church Member -TheBreakingTimes.com / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by damton(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2015
360command:
we also do not know him here in Ogbomosho..

Ogbomosho us a place, Biafra is imaginary.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by damton(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2015
360command:
we also do not know him here in Ogbomosho..

Ogbomosho is a place, Biafra is imaginary.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by hairbraiding: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2015
Ouuuuucccch. So so shameful.

Enough begging. Seems na catcher all the girls dey do now. Same thing happened in Kenya a few days back. Hmmm.

Everyday for the ... one day for the husband
grin grin grin grin grin

Post your hair pictures here: http://www.hairbraidingnetwork.com/
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by omojeesu(m): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2015
elampiro:

Mathew 19 clearly said some will be celibate for the sake of the kingdom. It's clear and straight forward.

I haven't time for argument.

Scripture throws light on scripture.

Levites ordained by God to be priests in Israel were not required to be celibate by the Old Testament ceremonial law.

This is no argument. You directed me to scripture and I did same to explain my position.

Bible's position is very clear: Celebacy is not imposed on men to serve God even as priest. (Incidentally, under the New Testament every child of God = Christian, is a priest indeed:

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous lightsmiley

Have a great day!
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by Orikinla(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2015
cold:
Sigh..these christians sef. Una own too much. Everyday it's one degrading story after another. Can any good come from these folks?
. That is why our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ warned us to beware of false prophets: that by their fruits you shall know them. But many of us ignore the words of God. He warned us that even Satan comes in the form of an angel of light. Our works reveal our true characters and not how we dress. I had what I call the "Bleep of the century" from the pretty and sexy daughter of a deacon and deaconess. But I was still single and actually wanted to marry her. She forked me that I thought my mojo would even break. And when you see her on the street, you can even mistake her for a reverend sister, because she does not wear trousers or use makeup and no above the knee skirts. But let her UnCloth, only God can save you. Doggy style was her favourite. The hood does not make the monk.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by tolutaiwo25: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2015
God have mercy
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by smogup: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2015
How is a rev. brother a Catholic priest at the same time. smh.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by xarookqh(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2015
SMH, end time things
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by em3r4ld(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2015
ayodele123:
what a humiliating international disgrace!
this one is a catholic priest who took the oath of celibacy for life
why do they deceive themselves when they know that they have urge for sex that they cannot contain?
the Holy Bible is not against marriage, where did these catholics get their celibate doctrine from?
these catholic priests pretend to the world that they are celibate but do have sexual affairs with others
hypocrites!

Shut d bleep up! That is not a Catholic priest! The OP used that to attract ppl to th thread while th Content is that of a certain Rev Brother. And besides, u sound pained! So stfu and talk about wah u know! #smh4U
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by EbuGeneral(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2015
ignorant and foolish op, the original post carry rev brother. don't you know the difference between a rev bro and a rev priest? common sense is not common sha. as for the mod that moved it to front page without cross checking, i reserve my comment.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by ugwuishi(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2015
U said Rev. Father and Rev. Brother. which one? Anyway, DAT is none of my business. He is ordained by God and not by me.

Meanwhile, how sure are u of his identity? If any false, den u go in for it.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by elampiro(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2015
omojeesu:

Scripture throws light on scripture.

Levites ordained by God to be priests in Israel were not required to be celibate by the Old Testament ceremonial law.

This is no argument. You directed me to scripture and I did same to explain my position.

Bible's position is very clear: Celebacy is not imposed on men to serve God even as priest. (Incidentally, under the New Testament every child of God = Christian, is a priest indeed:

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous lightsmiley

Have a great day!

Mathew 19 clearly says some will be celibate for the sake of the Kingdom. The rest of your post is vague and largely irrelevant

Anyone who has chosen to be celibate because of the Kingdom, so be it. No one is forced. There are many vocations and work. Only those interested enter Priesthood, moreover everyone is given 9 years of training to decide.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by dragunov: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2015
Mariojane:
I didn't say he is not a clergy. What am saying it that, catholics don't address their priests as REV bros instead they are addressed as Rev Frs. Meaning the guy may be a Rev in another church not Catholic. Ask questions before commenting.
I only commented on what you said. No need to take it personal.............bozo! grin
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by Okpueze1(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2015
The man na Rev Brother not Rev Fr.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2015
A MAN SHOULD NOT BE HELD AGAINST HIS WILL. WHY KEEP HIM IN CHECK WITH A DOG.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by omojeesu(m): 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
elampiro:

Mathew 19 clearly says some will be celibate for the sake of the Kingdom. The rest of your post is vague and largely irrelevant

Anyone who has chosen to be celibate because of the Kingdom, so be it. No one is forced. There are many vocations and work. Only those interested enter Priesthood, moreover everyone is given 9 years of training to decide.

Please you are basing a whole practice on just a verse of Scripture even taking it out of context of the chapter where it is located. Haba!

9 years of training to decide?

That's religion for you.

Thank God for grace and liberty in Christ!

He set free from the deception and bondage of religion.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by elampiro(m): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
omojeesu:

Please you are basing a whole practice on just a verse of Scripture even taking it out of context of the chapter where it is located. Haba!

9 years of training to decide?

That's religion for you.

Thank God for grace and liberty in Christ!

He set free from the deception and bondage of religion.

Are practices not based on scriptural verses? The ten commandments took only a few verses. When Jesus said divorce is not allowed, it took only a few verses You are trying to discredit Jesus' teaching just because your opinion doesn't agree with it.

Christianity is guided by commandments, laws and principles. It has always been like that. If you like call it religion. Yes, Christianity is a religion. It's not a place you act any how you like. The apostles didn't just go out doing what they wanted, in Acts of the apostles we saw the early church was already being guided with rules.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by omojeesu(m): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
elampiro:

Are practices not based on scriptural verses? The ten commandments took only a few verses. When Jesus said divorce is not allowed, it took only a few verses You are trying to discredit Jesus' teaching just because your opinion doesn't agree with it.

Christianity is guided by commandments, laws and principles. It has always been like that. If you like call it religion. Yes, Christianity is a religion. It's not a place you act any how you like. The apostles didn't just go out doing what they wanted, in Acts of the apostles we saw the early church was already being guided with rules.

Love, faith and grace triumph over rules, regulations and law!

Go on with your religion. I move forward with my faith in Christ Jesus who has made an end of the law with its requirements nailing them to His cross because of me.

I take my bow!
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by elampiro(m): 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
omojeesu:

Love, faith and grace triumph over rules, regulations and law!

Go on with your religion. I move forward with my faith in Christ Jesus who has made an end of the law with its requirements nailing them to His cross because of me.

I take my bow!

Jesus introduced rules Himself. The apostles followed him by implementing rules is Acts of the apostles. Jesus said divorce is not allowed in Mathew 19. He spoke about celibacy in same Mathew 19. If you look at a woman lustfully you have already committed sin in your heart. Jesus died for us but told us to work out our salvation. Your gospel of grace is false.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by omojeesu(m): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
elampiro:

Jesus introduced rules Himself. The apostles followed him by implementing rules is Acts of the apostles. Jesus said divorce is not allowed in Mathew 19. He spoke about celibacy in same Mathew 19. If you look at a woman lustfully you have already committed sin in your heart. Jesus died for us but told us to work out our salvation. Your gospel of grace is false.

ON GRACE
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) FULL of GRACE and TRUTH.

John 1:16 And OF HIS FULNESS HAVE ALL WE RECEIVED, and GRACE for GRACE.

John 1:17 For THE LAW WAS GIVEN BY MOSES, BUT GRACE and TRUTH CAME by JESUS Christ.

Romans 3:24 Being JUSTIFIED FREELY BY HIS GRACE through THE REDEMPTION that is IN CHRIST Jesus:

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for YE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW, BUT UNDER GRACE.

Ephesians 1:7 In whom WE HAVE REDEMPTION through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, ACCORDING to THE RICHES of HIS GRACE;

GRACE AND FAITH
Ephesians 2:8 For BY GRACE ARE YE SAVED THROUGH FAITH; and that NOT OF yourselves: IT IS the GIFT of God:

ON LOVE

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for HE THAT LOVETH another HATH FULFILLED the LAW.

Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore LOVE is THE FULFILLING of the LAW.

Galatians 5:14 For ALL THE LAW IS FULFILLED IN ONE WORD, even in this; Thou shalt LOVE thy neighbour as thyself.

ON LAW AND RIGHTEOUSNESS

Romans 9:31 But ISRAEL, WHICH FOLLOWED after the LAW of righteousness, HATH NOT ATTAINED to the law of righteousness.

Romans 10:4 For CHRIST is THE END OF THE LAW FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS TO EVERY ONE that BELIEVETH.

Galatians 2:21 I DO NOT FRUSTRATE the GRACE of God: FOR IF RIGHTEOUSNESS COME by THE LAW, THEN CHRIST IS DEAD in VAIN.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, NOT HAVING MINE OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS, WHICH IS of the LAW, BUT THAT WHICH is THROUGH the FAITH of Christ, the RIGHTEOUSNESS WHICH IS of GOD by FAITH:

THE TESTIMONY OF ISAIAH:

Isaiah 64:6 But WE ARE ALL as an UNCLEAN thing, and ALL OUR RIGHTEOUSNESSES ARE as FILTHY RAGS; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

I say again by the scripture love, faith and grace triumph over the law!

Note:
'work out your salvation' does not mean 'work for your salvation'. IT MEANS prove YOUR SALVATION. The salvation is YOURS ALREADY! But Justify it. Affirm it. Don't trifle with it. Handle it with care and deep sense of responsibility, the 'fear and trembling'

You see, my grace is real, very real!

The law is good, BUT NO ONE CAN fulfil it 100% which is demanded for salvation. Only Jesus did!

Romans 3:23 For ALL HAVE SINNED, and COME SHORT of the glory of God;

HEAR JAMES:

James 2:10 For WHOMSOEVER SHALL KEEP the WHOLE LAW, AND YET OFFEND in ONE POINT, he is GUILTY of ALL.

NO ONE IS SAVED NOR CAN BE SAVED BY HIS OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS BUT BY THAT OF CHRIST.

SALVATION is a GIFT, NOT A REWARD OF THE GOOD WE HAVE DONE. SALVATION is NOW not after death or on the day of judgement!

The saved go to be with Jesus when they die. They are rewarded according to how they worked out THEIR SALVATION while ON EARTH!

The unsaved including the bad, the ugly and the good and morally sound who trusted in their religion and righteousness and rejected God's righteousness by Christ die and go to ......

THIS WAS ISRAEL'S AND PAUL'S INITIAL BLINDNESS!

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's DESIRE and PRAYER to God for Israel is, that THEY MIGHT BE SAVED.

Rom 10:2 For I bear them record that THEY HAVE A ZEAL of GOD, BUT NOT ACCORDING to KNOWLEDGE.

Rom 10:3 For they BEING IGNORANT of GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS, and GOING ABOUT to ESTABLISH THEIR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS, HAVE NOT SUBMITTED THEMSELVES unto the RIGHTEOUSNESS of GOD.

Rom 10:4 For CHRIST is THE END of the LAW for RIGHTEOUSNESS to EVERY one that BELIEVETH.

PLEASE, I BEG YOU, BELIEVE!

I REST MY CASE.

SO LONG!
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by elampiro(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
omojeesu:

ON GRACE
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) FULL of GRACE and TRUTH.

John 1:16 And OF HIS FULNESS HAVE ALL WE RECEIVED, and GRACE for GRACE.

John 1:17 For THE LAW WAS GIVEN BY MOSES, BUT GRACE and TRUTH CAME by JESUS Christ.

Romans 3:24 Being JUSTIFIED FREELY BY HIS GRACE through THE REDEMPTION that is IN CHRIST Jesus:

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for YE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW, BUT UNDER GRACE.

Ephesians 1:7 In whom WE HAVE REDEMPTION through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, ACCORDING to THE RICHES of HIS GRACE;

GRACE AND FAITH
Ephesians 2:8 For BY GRACE ARE YE SAVED THROUGH FAITH; and that NOT OF yourselves: IT IS the GIFT of God:

ON LOVE

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for HE THAT LOVETH another HATH FULFILLED the LAW.

Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore LOVE is THE FULFILLING of the LAW.

Galatians 5:14 For ALL THE LAW IS FULFILLED IN ONE WORD, even in this; Thou shalt LOVE thy neighbour as thyself.

ON LAW AND RIGHTEOUSNESS

Romans 9:31 But ISRAEL, WHICH FOLLOWED after the LAW of righteousness, HATH NOT ATTAINED to the law of righteousness.

Romans 10:4 For CHRIST is THE END OF THE LAW FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS TO EVERY ONE that BELIEVETH.

Galatians 2:21 I DO NOT FRUSTRATE the GRACE of God: FOR IF RIGHTEOUSNESS COME by THE LAW, THEN CHRIST IS DEAD in VAIN.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, NOT HAVING MINE OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS, WHICH IS of the LAW, BUT THAT WHICH is THROUGH the FAITH of Christ, the RIGHTEOUSNESS WHICH IS of GOD by FAITH:

THE TESTIMONY OF ISAIAH:

Isaiah 64:6 But WE ARE ALL as an UNCLEAN thing, and ALL OUR RIGHTEOUSNESSES ARE as FILTHY RAGS; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

I say again by the scripture love, faith and grace triumph over the law!

Note:
'work out your salvation' does not mean 'work for your salvation'. IT MEANS prove YOUR SALVATION. The salvation is YOURS ALREADY! But Justify it. Affirm it. Don't trifle with it. Handle it with care and deep sense of responsibility, the 'fear and trembling'

You see, my grace is real, very real!

The law is good, BUT NO ONE CAN fulfil it 100% which is demanded for salvation. Only Jesus did!

Romans 3:23 For ALL HAVE SINNED, and COME SHORT of the glory of God;

HEAR JAMES:

James 2:10 For WHOMSOEVER SHALL KEEP the WHOLE LAW, AND YET OFFEND in ONE POINT, he is GUILTY of ALL.

NO ONE IS SAVED NOR CAN BE SAVED BY HIS OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS BUT BY THAT OF CHRIST.

SALVATION is a GIFT, NOT A REWARD OF THE GOOD WE HAVE DONE. SALVATION is NOW not after death or on the day of judgement!

The saved go to be with Jesus when they die. They are rewarded according to how they worked out THEIR SALVATION while ON EARTH!

The unsaved including the bad, the ugly and the good and morally sound who trusted in their religion and righteousness and rejected God's righteousness by Christ die and go to ......

THIS WAS ISRAEL'S AND PAUL'S INITIAL BLINDNESS!

Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's DESIRE and PRAYER to God for Israel is, that THEY MIGHT BE SAVED.

Rom 10:2 For I bear them record that THEY HAVE A ZEAL of GOD, BUT NOT ACCORDING to KNOWLEDGE.

Rom 10:3 For they BEING IGNORANT of GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS, and GOING ABOUT to ESTABLISH THEIR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS, HAVE NOT SUBMITTED THEMSELVES unto the RIGHTEOUSNESS of GOD.

Rom 10:4 For CHRIST is THE END of the LAW for RIGHTEOUSNESS to EVERY one that BELIEVETH.

PLEASE, I BEG YOU, BELIEVE!

I REST MY CASE.

SO LONG!

If your eye causes you to sin pluck it out.

If your right hand causes you to sin cut it off.

Lord Lord, in your name I cast out demons, in your name I cure diseases. Jesus will reply him "Depart from me into everlasting fire for I do not know you."

Philippians 2:12
Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

Hebrew 6:4-8
4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen[c] away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace. 7 Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. 8 But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by elampiro(m): 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Omojeesu,

Hebrews 10:24-29

24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by elampiro(m): 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Omojeesu,

2 Peter 2:20-22
20 If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and are overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. 21 It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them
. 22 Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,”[a] and, “A sow that is washed returns to her wallowing in the mud.”

James 5:19-20
19 My brothers and sisters, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring that person back, 20 remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins.

1 John 2:19
19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

1 John 5:16
16 If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by elampiro(m): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2015

The Gospel of grace was actually introduced by the Freemasons.

Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by elampiro(m): 12:18am On Dec 09, 2015
Omojeesu,
Revelation 2

To the Church in Ephesus
2 “To the angel[a] of the c[b][/b]hurch in Ephesus write:

These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands. 2 I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. 3 You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.

4 Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. 5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. 6 But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

7 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

To the Church in Pergamum
12 “To the angel of the church in Pergamum write:

These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. 13 I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.

14 Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality. 15 Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16 Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

17 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

To the Church in Thyatira
18 “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first.

20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

24 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ‘I will not impose any other burden on you, 25 except to hold on to what you have until I come.’

26 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27 that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’[b]—just as I have received authority from my Father. 28 I will also give that one the morning star. 29 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Judge not for u will be judged.
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by MzPecs(f): 12:50am On Dec 10, 2015
Bamz:

Aunty you're almost in every thread I open shocked
Re: George Castro-Yankey Caught In Sex Scandal - VIDEO by Handsome4real(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
This man should already have been having sex before. This is why priest should be married than allowing konji kill them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Compares Magician Who 'Walks In The Air' To Jesus (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.