Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Open Letter To My School Mates In Secondary School(Nigeria) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open Letter To My School Mates In Secondary School(Nigeria) (656 Views)

School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To My School Mates In Secondary School(Nigeria) by 175(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
1). To my Class Captains/Prefects who always writes my name as one of the noise makers in the class simply because my name is very easy to spell, I hope u are the chairman of your local government now? gringrin

2). To those seniors who seized my belongings,
belt, necklaces, footwears, etc, and never returned
them, hope u have obtained the highest rank in Nigerian Custom Service? cheesycheesy

3). To those who always collect the little my
parents gave me and made me go
hungry without pity, and those who always break
into my locker and steal my belongings, hope u
have broken into world bank vaults now grin

4). To those who maltreats me because I was too
tender, and those who always
refuse to fix me in school football matches
because u think I cannot do it, I hope Chelsea or
Barcelona has picked u now? gringringrin

5). To those who made a drawing on the school
board, specifically car, and
asked Me 2 push it, imagine pushing a drawn
car? But its OK,I hope u have designed aircraft! Lolz!

6) To those who always report me and my friends to the Principal because of ordinary Mango and Cashew, I hope you are now informant to the Nigerian Police Force? gringringrin

7). I miss u all, wish we could ever re-connect
again, u guys taught me so many lessons, the
good and the bad, I appreciate you all, may God
guide you all in your various careers and
occupations, long life and prosperity, Despite that
I might not recognise all your beautiful/handsome faces,
but I wish u all the best.

cool Add yours gringrin

Good day!

175, NFA Prefect
Community Sec Sch, Tombia gringrin
Re: Open Letter To My School Mates In Secondary School(Nigeria) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Are you from Makurdi?
Re: Open Letter To My School Mates In Secondary School(Nigeria) by rukkyland(m): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
to my school mates who refuse to tear the middle page of their notebook for me to write test... hope you are still using that note.
Re: Open Letter To My School Mates In Secondary School(Nigeria) by 175(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2015
hopelink1:
Are you from Makurdi?
No Sir!
Re: Open Letter To My School Mates In Secondary School(Nigeria) by 175(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2015
rukkyland:
to my school mates who refuse to tear the middle page of their notebook for me to write test... hope you are still using that note.

Lolz!!! Or better still hope they are now Principal Secretary to Dangote! gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian University Amongst Oldest Universities In Africa. See Ranking / I Had A Phd (poor, Hungry And Driven) But I Held The Vision / Sap Abap Workflow Online Training In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.