Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN (46450 Views)

How To Message Someone Who Has Blocked You On Whatsapp / Hilarious Text Message Airtel Sent To Me ( Snapshot ) / See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by EMMYB0Y(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2015
sometimes u keep committing another sin while trying to get out of one. .. sometimes you are the worst dullard while trying to play smart. ..sometimes you are doing the worst while you are trying to make things right. ....if you are tired of using the cheat then quite instead fooling yourself. .. I guess anytime you send a message to mtn again... their answering machine will answer this way. ..THE TIRED CHEATER ON THE LINE
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by timilehing(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by asumo12: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2015
Tohpahz angry
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by AAhmdi(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=constance500 post=40790927]the posters above me mumu, he chaged his friend's name to 131 and sent a message, his friend replied back with a message already received from mtn.

Nice observation
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by techskulz(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2015
This guy no well
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by yungchief(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2015
Beta pikin cheesy
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by seksiaiz: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2015
Like it or not, that's a good path to making heaven. Though, it seems difficult or stupid, only those who have the heart of a child would make heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2015
And after all said n done.. u no come make heaven.. even devil himself no go happy wit u..
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by Jaidooo(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2015
Eldorado01:
guy u fall my hand sha!!!

when. u go smart na
Lool
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by menix(m): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2015
End Time thread.
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by yungchief(m): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2015
constance500:
the posters above me mumu, he chaged his friend's name to 131 and sent a message, his friend replied back with a message already received from mtn.
Dude .. R u always dis dull
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by onac16: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2015
grayht:
Deeper Life Member spotted
use your head now
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2015
Lol
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by mercyda(f): 8:34am On Dec 08, 2015
kingstylo01:
Patrick and his Girlfriend were taking a romantic
walk down the beach one cold night.
Patrick grabbed the girl's hands, drew her closer to
himself, kissed her and said; Baby, you know I love you so much. There's no one here, Its just
the two of us so Let's do WEWEECHU.
The girl looked around and said; My love, I don't want to do WEWEECHU please. Let's just hold hands and cuddle. Patrick agreed.
After a while, Patrick asked her again; Oh baby, my love, please Let's do WEWEECHU! The girl replied; Baby, don't rush me. I don't want to do it. I just want to be wrapped in your arms. Patrick calmed down.
After a long while, Patrick couldn't hold it any longer.
He said; My heartbeat, its not fair oh! Let's do
WEWEECHU na! We haven't done it since last year
oh! Let's do it now na.
The girl reluctantly agreed and Patrick immediately grabbed her closer to himself, hugged her tightly, brought out the guitar strapped to his back and they both start singing:
"WEWEECHU A MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEWEECHU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! WEWEECHU A MERRY
CHRISTMAS!!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Lol, See your dirty mind, What were you thinking WEWEECHU was?
MERRY CHRISTMAS in advance to you all. grin; cheesy
wow lmao
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by xarookqh(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2015
End Time weyreh
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by nicholasis(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2015
This is very funny ....What a christian
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by feldido(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2015
See as this guy de spoil market for us angry
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by marwanafrica: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2015
constance500:
the posters above me mumu, he chaged his friend's name to 131 and sent a message, his friend replied back with a message already received from mtn.

bad man
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by skindomnigeria(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2015
The guy is funny though, but no sense in what he did!
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2015
Who post this rubbish?

Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by jamaljalal(m): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2015
lol..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by Haryohdeji(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2015
SNEAKING
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by xarookqh(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2015
marwanafrica:

bad man
End time exposing
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by headboyprince(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2015
Guy, this is too senseless, who told you mtn staff its going to read that. computer will reply you invalid. If you dont want to use the cheat who is forcing you. This is not what will take you to heaven you hear.
Beside its mtn that is dashing 150music mb willingly. So please think before you act.
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by xarookqh(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2015
seksiaiz:
Like it or not, that's a good path to making heaven. Though, it seems difficult or stupid, only those who have the heart of a child would make heaven.
Hmmmn, end time wisdom
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by xarookqh(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2015
EMMYB0Y:
sometimes u keep committing another sin while trying to get out of one. .. sometimes you are the worst dullard while trying to play smart. ..sometimes you are doing the worst while you are trying to make things right. ....if you are tired of using the cheat then quite instead fooling yourself. .. I guess anytime you send a message to mtn again... their answering machine will answer this way. ..THE TIRED CHEATER ON THE LINE
End time admonishing
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by fizziea(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2015
constance500:

[size=20pt] mumu just full nairaland [/size]
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by sunkoye: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2015
The guy don put sand sand for some pples garri ooo... cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by FuckTheMod: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2015
Abaski9:
Yoruba
Because you're a rétard
Re: Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN by Crownadex(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2015
wow !!! dis guy na trustworthy person ooo ....let's knw the guy & nominate him as the next Nigeria president without party wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan / No Nigerian Should’ve More Than 3 Phone Numbers – Pantami / Whatsapp Postpones Usage Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.