Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

My Lessons From Major Tribes In Nigeria. Dedicated To The Yorubas - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Lessons From Major Tribes In Nigeria. Dedicated To The Yorubas (1377 Views)

5 Unwritten Cultural Rules Of The Yorubas / The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From / Who Are The Smartest Tribes In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lessons From Major Tribes In Nigeria. Dedicated To The Yorubas by KelvinKelt(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Its just amazing what one can learn from different tribes in Nigeria. Nigeria seems to be one country with unending, fascinating customs & traditions(culture). My trip to different parts of the country is what inspired this thread. I want to open the floor with the *YORUBAS*: Accept it or not, the Yorubas seems to be the most blessed tribe in Nigeria. Reasons? "He that humble himself shall be exalted; he that exalted himself shall be humbled" states the scripture. This is the much reason behind their huge success. The Yorubas are the most humble tribe in Nigeria. No wonder they parades the most influential pastors in the world. This tribe is blessed with cheerful givers, one can furnish his little apartment with souvenir from all round functions. They love entertainment & luxury. I'll never forget my days in IBADAN, a lovely city indeed! Credits to the Yorubas! >The HAUSAS: Not much can be said about the Hausas other than honesty & sincerity. A typical hausa man is known to call a spade, a spade. Nevertheless, I've come across few corrupt ones. >Here comes the Almighty IGBOS: I'll like to start with the full definition of *Igbo*: (i go before others). I give credits to the Igbos for making Nigeria the pride of Africa. An Igbo man doesn't need to be a govt worker or a politician to be successful. They dominate biz & entertainment industries. Igbos are known to be the most industrious tribe in Nigeria, with high biz intellects & creative minds. >The IBIBIOS/EFIK: Once a disadvantage tribes, but a cynosure of all eyes today. The two sisters are known for hospitality & cleanliness. Apart from FCT, Calabar & Uyo are the most clean states in Nigeria. This tribe is also known for rich culture & tasty meals, they have no match in this regard. If you want a wife material, this two tribe is the answer to your call. MODERATORS!
Re: My Lessons From Major Tribes In Nigeria. Dedicated To The Yorubas by MzPecs(f): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
Every Nigerian is peaceful in their own way. It's left for you as a person to be violent.

That's just the fact!

1 Like

Re: My Lessons From Major Tribes In Nigeria. Dedicated To The Yorubas by YorubaWoman: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
cool

Omo daada kiss
Re: My Lessons From Major Tribes In Nigeria. Dedicated To The Yorubas by hummerwise(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
you will be surprise wen some people will come in here and turn this peaceful looking thread into a tribal war zone...
nice one tho,, mr op
Re: My Lessons From Major Tribes In Nigeria. Dedicated To The Yorubas by KelvinKelt(m): 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Thanks, bro! My intention is not to create tribal war, some ppl are just suffering from lack of maturity. Beliv me, I can never be a party to it.
Re: My Lessons From Major Tribes In Nigeria. Dedicated To The Yorubas by KelvinKelt(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
hummerwise:
you will be surprise wen some people will come in here and turn this peaceful looking thread into a tribal war zone...
nice one tho,, mr op
Thanks Bro! My intention is not to create tribal war, some ppl are just suffering from lack of maturity. Beliv me, I can never be a party to it.
Re: My Lessons From Major Tribes In Nigeria. Dedicated To The Yorubas by tarano: 1:34am On Dec 08, 2015
I'm Yoruba but I will say it again Ibos have a never die atitude that make them excel any where.

(1) (Reply)

Gbana / Behold The Youngest Monarch In The Entire World(photo) / One Problem With Some Igbo People Of Nigeria. By John Chizoba Vincent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.