Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) (39817 Views)

Actress Yvonne Jegede In Wedding Gown Covers Genevieve Magazine Bridal Edition / Tekno Gushes About His Love For Genevieve Nnaji, Fans React(pics) / Fan Goes Gaga For Genevieve Nnaji Over New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by onadeleb: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Olympus go dey fall na. Infact Olympus and Athena na e go dey fall in her case

Chai, how u take know? Wetin bad sef if e fall?
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by adellam16(f): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2015
Is she still engaged? Has she done her wedding abi she done join d league of Lord of d rings?
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by timilehing(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2015
She only has 5-7 years top to maintain that shape, her appearance will be worse than fugly after that

1 Like

Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by adellam16(f): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2015
obinnashady:
u get mind dey answer sugarbelly abi,watch ur back cos I might rape u here
my brother I support u, cos I no know y human being go dey bear such nickname knowing what is going on as regards d name. Trying to prove availability or seeking attention?
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by airsaylongcon: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2015
Eyekandi:

Chai, how u take know? Wetin bad sef if e fall?

Nothing bad if e fall o! Just that by the time e don fall one new youngie go dey reign. And as men like inflated balls to deflated ones she (Toolz) go became a "has been"
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Nothing bad if e fall o! Just that by the time e don fall one new youngie go dey reign. And as men like inflated balls to deflated ones she (Toolz) go became a "has been"

Lol, we all go become a "has been" one way or the other smiley you may not be able to handle the youngie someday.
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2015
[size=15pt]She's got the Lupey Factor [/size]wink
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by miqos02(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2015
hmmm
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by ChuxMyk(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2015
END TIME HIPS
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by sweatlana: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2015
Super sexy
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by tohchee96(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2015
ehissi:
Hip! Hip!! Hip!!! cheesy
burray !!!!
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by ibidapko(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2015
I still wonder how the husband will be able to read her book of life.
It will be like Moses parting the Red sea. No one should envy him. Instead he needs the prayers of all well meaning NLders
While other men hang "Do Not Disturb" on the outside door nob of their honey moon hotel suite, I bet the sign the guy will hang will be 'MAN AT WORK' ! ! !

1 Like

Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2015
First it was Tiwa, now Toolz. Why is life so unfair cry
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by chopnuckle(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2015
oya, lotorimi loje gbese!!!
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by msbbash(m): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
omo !!!! see ukuwu
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
I am not here to flatter her, but to make frank comment. She should hit the gym and shed the excess fats she does not need. Her husband will not complain now until when she gets to age 40 and the oversized hips begin to sag and then she will look unattractive in underwear. That is when her husband will be tired of her and will start coming back home late at night to avoid sleeping with her. Toolz is only making herself a sex object to men. And when being a sex object is all a woman can be, she is disrespecting womanhood.
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by soldierdollar(m): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
I want half of that hips. She's so cuteeeeee.

Don't u think it's late ?
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by xcuggsm(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
ibidapko:
I still wonder how the husband will be able to read her book of life.
It will be like Moses parting the Red sea. No one should envy him. Instead he needs the prayers of all well meaning NLders
While other men hang "Do Not Disturb" on the outside door nob of their honey moon hotel suite, I bet the sign the guy will hang will be 'MAN AT WORK' ! ! !

Abeg leave Tunde alone to carry his cross.

What he needs from NLders are ideas and suggestions on how to tackle the task before him.
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by chachanga: 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gosh, not this overhyped male fixation with the female backside features again.

Dunno whot biz of mine it would be to be oogling anoda man's fiancee's bumbum.

see all the analysis...mtchew

1 Like

Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by madenigga(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
runs fits dx gal grin.
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by smoothralph(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
sugarbelly1:
Toolz Oniru looks breathtaking as a bride for Genevieve magazine's December Bridal issue....
For the issue, bares it all on her love journey with Tunde Demuren;According to the magazine,
" a journey which started from “I’ll burn your house, Banky W, if Tunde does anything horrible to me!”, to saying “I do” to a beautiful future. And in a candid manner, she talks about looking forward to marriage and not succumbing to societal expectations."

See more @ http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2015/12/toolz-wows-in-wedding-dress-for.html
lalasticlala, ishilove
END TIMES HIPS
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by obie206(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Is it just me, or can't you drooling mofo's see that this bit*h is actually fat and shapeless and needs to shed some! Jeez, you black monkeys have no taste, thirsty AF!
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by alaskido(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
END TIME HIPS. EMA KU SI BE
Re: Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos) by mizzochocinco: 4:50am On Mar 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
What will happen if she drops like 2 kids for the husband, I bet u na XXXL orthopedic mattress d husband go buy..

#mediumhipssurepass
get over it, she has a womanly shape you can never have. Besides most Nigerian girls claim to have average hips, when really they look just as flat and manly as this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Celebrates 43rd Birthday At New House In Ibadan / Duncan Mighty Buys A Car As Independence Day Gift For Himself (Photo) / Gifty And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Mr 2kay Spotted At Lagos Polo Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.