Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Paul Biya Resigns As President Of Cameroon - Reports Afrique - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paul Biya Resigns As President Of Cameroon - Reports Afrique (3104 Views)

Paul Biya Seeking For Seventh Term In Office / Hilarious Cameroonian Memes Mocking Minister's Handshake With President Biya. / Brenda Biya Living In $26,000 Monthly Mansion In Los Angeles - Cameroon Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Biya Resigns As President Of Cameroon - Reports Afrique by reportsafrique: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
At 11:30 Am yesterday delegates of the C.P.D.M met at the Unity palace for a meeting called upon by Paul Biya. He declared his resignation as president of Cameroon few hours ago as a motive of health and a change to bring democracy.

This is very surprising as many don’t understand why the president who has made 30 years in power decided to quit without any plan of a next leader. Now the question is. What will become of Cameroon now and who is going to be our next leader?

Cameroon on a state of confusion at the moment every one wonders how the new government will look like. Some are happy and some are putting on sad faces.
[color=#990000][/color]
Paul Biya is presently in France to meet the French president Francoise Hollande to discuss about his sudden resignation as president. The issue is still pending and we will get back to you with more details.

http://www.reportsafrique.com/paul-biya-resigns-as-president-of-cameroon/

Re: Paul Biya Resigns As President Of Cameroon - Reports Afrique by emandman: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Great.
Re: Paul Biya Resigns As President Of Cameroon - Reports Afrique by Mogidi: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lets hope Bubu resign, I can draft his resignation letter if he wants.

1 Like

Re: Paul Biya Resigns As President Of Cameroon - Reports Afrique by kestolove95(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
Black man dey resign?..d world is coming to an end tru tru
Re: Paul Biya Resigns As President Of Cameroon - Reports Afrique by Chidozieude: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mogidi:
Lets hope Bubu resign as well.

In your dreams Mos

Buhari will be your leader for the next 7 years

I know you are not in favour of suicide, otherwise I would have recommended it as an alternative to your pain

Another option is to relocate to Sudan
Re: Paul Biya Resigns As President Of Cameroon - Reports Afrique by austinekommbra: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
i don't believe this but if it is true then it means Mugabe is next to resign. cheers to cameroun and hope for Zimbabwe
Re: Paul Biya Resigns As President Of Cameroon - Reports Afrique by Mogidi: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
[s]
Chidozieude:

In your dreams Mos

Buhari will be your leader for the next 7 years

I know you are not in favour of suicide, otherwise I would have recommended it as an alternative to your pain

Another option is to relocate to Sudan
[/s]

Its his choice, he either goes back to his cows peacefully or face impeachment, this rot is not going to continue for 4yrs sha. The vested interest would soon realise Buhari is bad for business.
Re: Paul Biya Resigns As President Of Cameroon - Reports Afrique by Chidozieude: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

Its his choice, he either goes back to his cows peacefully or face impeachment, this rot is not going to continue for 4yrs sha. The vested interest would soon realise Buhari is bad for business.

No!

He is President because the MAJORITY of Nigerians voted for him

He is not perfect, we know that but we are so thankful that your Lord and Savior - Dr Yam and Goat Jonathan has been consigned to the dustbin of history
Re: Paul Biya Resigns As President Of Cameroon - Reports Afrique by wordcat(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Who's Paul Suya?

1 Like

Re: Paul Biya Resigns As President Of Cameroon - Reports Afrique by enfantdedieu: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2015
@op liar mohamed na ur papa? Am in douala, and no such tin happened

1 Like

Re: Paul Biya Resigns As President Of Cameroon - Reports Afrique by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 08, 2015
enfantdedieu:
@op liar mohamed na ur papa? Am in douala, and no such tin happened

Don't mind the refrag I'm also in Bonaberi Douala real-time. Nothing of such.
Re: Paul Biya Resigns As President Of Cameroon - Reports Afrique by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 08, 2015
Abi dey don prophesy say he go die for seat? Come, is he a member of TB Joshua church?

A typical NAIJA leader will damn such prophecy.undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hillary Clinton Farts During Debate / Israel On Stand-by To Attack Iran! Recipe For 3rd World war? / The Fear Of Donald Trump: See what Saudi's Richest Man Did! - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.