Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Make 1million From RUZU Herbal Bitters - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Make 1million From RUZU Herbal Bitters (2048 Views)

Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! / Enhancing Your Health And Wealth With Ruzu Herbal Bitters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make 1million From RUZU Herbal Bitters by grandfleets: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
If N1,000,000 is not a bad 'extra' income to earn in 13weeks, then you want to be with me on this!

Our organisation A2W International, distributors of the amazing product - Ruzu, launches her LOYALTY PROGRAM for its dedicated customers. For those who don't know about RUZU Herbal Bitters, check the different posts i've made on the product and how amazing the Results had been. It sounds too good to be true, that with just a bottle of the amazing Ruzu I buy at N2500, I can be on course to earning N1,000,000 in 13weeks or 13months; yet it is true and we are 24hours away from LAUNCH!

Launch holds as follows:

Date: Tues, Dec 8.

Time: 11am PROMPT (a special offer is available for the first 20 to attend)

Contact me on 08078894785 for Entry!

The excitement is huge, we have been working towards this - the day is finally here. It launches tomorrow, Tuesday. I have access to a limited number of seats. If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, it is first come first serve - do notify me with your intention to attend and I will lock down your seat!
grandfleets@gmail.com

Thanks!

Re: Make 1million From RUZU Herbal Bitters by grandfleets: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Help Someone Today!

-------------------------------------------
Hmmm Ruzu Ruzu!

A friend's husband is diabetic and has a wound on his leg that simply refused to dry up. I called her and told her about Ruzu bitters but she refused saying they have tried various things, from orthodox to alternative medicine.

I decided to give her 1 bottle free so they can experience Ruzu’s amazing action. I called her after a few days and she screamed my name KC, I have been trying to reach you. How can you send me more bottles of Ruzu? My husband’s wound is drying up and he is looking far better.

My joy here is not the money but that I have brought solution to somebody's ill health and the joyous sound of my friend. Thank you Ruzu. Thank you Lord.

~ Shared by Kelechi Onuoha (Warri)
--------------------------------------------

Helping people is as easy as giving them a bottle of Ruzu!

Look around; you will easily see people around you that need your help. Ruzu Bitters offers you an opportunity to make health changes in the lives of your friends and loved ones. The testimonies are real and the need is huge!

With the launch of helping lives, you can now do more than helping people’s health, you can also help their bank account. For every bottle of Ruzu bought, you are plugged into a loyalty plan where you can earn N1, 000,000 by simply sharing with 2 friends.

Join us today to touch and help lives across the world. Buzz me to know how!

Buy a bottle of Ruzu today!

Re: Make 1million From RUZU Herbal Bitters by grandfleets: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Contact me on 08078894785 to get in on this! It's Real! It's not raffle-draw! It's a bit of work.

Re: Make 1million From RUZU Herbal Bitters by grandfleets: 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
What Do You Stand To Lose?

So you are thinking, how can N2, 500 get me N1, 000,000? The real question however is what do you stand to lose?

Have you lost N2, 500 before? Have you spent N2, 500 on something you today can’t even remember? How many N2, 500’s have you spent this year that has no promise or hope of anything in return?

Let me show you what you stand to gain with this N2,500:

1) It gets you a product called Ruzu Bitters; it is nature’s pure miracle. It has been tested in the laboratory, passed all necessary test required and more.

You can use Ruzu Bitters to detoxify your system, eliminate bacteria related illness, help manage high blood pressure and blood sugar, reverses cell damage created by oxidative stress and much more. The health benefit is unbelievable. Try it and you will be convinced.

2) It gets you into a loyalty plan. By simply sharing this phenomenal product with 2 friends, you can be on your way to earning N1, 000,000 in a few days or weeks. This is no raffle, you follow a simple process and you earn.

3) It gives you a platform to help people. Imagine someone who has spent hundreds of thousands or even millions on medical bill calling to tell you he/she is fine after taking the product you referred them to and now they can also earn N1, 000,000

4) When the people you refer earn their N1, 000,000, you also earn N140, 000 for been the one who referred them to Ruzu Bitters.

This is truly unbelievable. N2, 500 can get you all these and much more. Don’t let another N2, 500 go to waste because really, what do you stand to lose?

Buzz me to know more Now!
Re: Make 1million From RUZU Herbal Bitters by grandfleets: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
Do you want to become a millionaire? Yes i am currently running with a system that can help you earn a million in 13weeks or less by just buying a bottle of Ruzu Bitters and and following a few easy steps. Buy one bottle of Ruzu Bitters and enter the companies loyalty scheme. Encourage 2 of your friends to also buy one bottle each. Get your friends to encourage 2 of their friends and your friend’s friends to do same Do this weekly for 13 weeks and you could earn #1,000,000 I hove loads of testimonies of people that Ruzu Herbal Bitters has helped with: ~Diabetes ~High Blood Pressure ~Weak Erection ~Typhoid and Malaria ~Vaginal Discharge ~Menstruation anomalies ~Waist, Back and Pains ~Fibroid ~Infertility (Male and Female) ~Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus ~Syphilis ~Pile ~Obesity/Stomach Troubles ~Detoxifies the Kidneys and tones the Liver ~Arthritis and it will help you and your friends too. This is a product you need and want to buy, now imagine being rewarded to get your friends to use what helped you. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS AND YOU CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE IN A MATTER OF MONTHS. Contact me on WhatsApp: 08078894785 Twitter: @oke_andrew

Re: Make 1million From RUZU Herbal Bitters by IshiaguGuy: 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
please can i get 1 bottle for free..
i will like to buy but am broke now.. thanks
Re: Make 1million From RUZU Herbal Bitters by grandfleets: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
My Security guard came down with a severe rectal prolapse - hemorrhoid ordinarily known as Pile.

So painful and big it was that he became bedridden. I placed him on Ruzu which he not only drank but applied directly on the pile. He got major relief within three days and got fully cured after one week.
Shared by Mr Isichei, PH.

RUZU: Sorting health issues since it came on the scene!

Get Ruzu for yourself, your friends and family; even your landlord. And you can make good income from retailing it as well. Buzz me to know how!

Have a great day!

Re: Make 1million From RUZU Herbal Bitters by grandfleets: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2016
Let’s Beat Diabetes!

It’s world health day today 7th April, 2016

The world health is doing a campaign themed - Beat Diabetes.

As one of the most potent management products for this ailment internationally, we have decided to join in this campaign.

About 422 million people worldwide have diabetes, a number likely to more than double in the next 20 years.

In 2012, diabetes was the direct cause of 1.5 million deaths. More than 80% of diabetes deaths occur in low- and middle-income countries.

Diabetes is a major cause of blindness, kidney failure, heart attacks, stroke and lower limb amputation

Diabetes is a chronic disease that occurs either when the pancreas does not produce enough insulin or when the body cannot effectively use the insulin it produces. Insulin is a hormone that regulates blood sugar 3. Hyperglycaemia, or raised blood sugar, is a common effect of uncontrolled diabetes and over time leads to serious damage to many of the body's systems, especially the nerves and blood vessels.

The testimonies we have received on diabetes for using Ruzu are astounding! As we embrace the opportunity to Beat Diabetes, together this season we celebrate the milestones that Ruzu herbal bitters has covered.

Anywhere you are in Nigeria, and anywhere in the world, if you want to beat diabetes at an affordable price point - Ruzu Herbal Bitters is the way to go!

Buzz me for more details.

WhatsApp/Call: 08078894785
Re: Make 1million From RUZU Herbal Bitters by grandfleets: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2016
About his wife.....here's what he had to say. Short and amazing!

"I might have discussed  with you sometimes ago about my wife's recent miscarriages and this fibroid of an issue. After taking Ruzu for a couple of months and by HIS Grace she is 15weeks pregnant now. We just went for diagnostics scan 2days ago and this is the report. Baby is good. Thank God through the help of Ruzu bitters."

Can you pause and think about that person with this same issue? You could be changing someone's story with Ruzu as a gift for them. That gift can also start you on a business that can make you very good extra income the rest of this year. The testimonies are daily and not abating.

Buzz me to order for use or business. Have a fabulous weekend!

www.helpinglives.com.ng/grandfleets
Whatsapp & call: 08078894785/08026115010

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of A Baby Boy Born Without Anus In Jos / The Flat Tummy And Weightloss Herbs / Is Aloe Vera Good Way To Treat Blocked Fallopian Tubes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.