Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,035 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Sevilla Vs Juventus Betting Tips - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sevilla Vs Juventus Betting Tips (545 Views)

Ucl: Barcelona Vs Juventus Tue 7:45pm (drop Ur Predictions) / 2017 Uefa Final: Real Madrid Vs Juventus , All The Build-up In Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sevilla Vs Juventus Betting Tips by goalisma(m): 5:33am On Dec 08, 2015
Sevilla would certainly be disappointed with their European outing this season. They are title holders of Europa league last season but they can only defend their title this season if they can win Juventus and Man city wins Gladbach. That would put pressure on them which I am confident the Italians can exploit. Juve has been profitable to me as a punter so I expend our 'flow' to continue. Sevilla are coming from a 1-1 draw against derpotivo but now they are back to their home turf where they often get Maximum points. They defeated Barcelona and Real Madrid here this season and would look to do the same to the Italian football giants. They need to win here or get Knocked out. Sevilla has injury worries in Kakuta, Pareja, Carico.

Juventus seem to be getting better game after game as the results they are producing has given them confidence. They are on a 5 match winning streak in all competition and would look to build on that here. They are coming from a 0-2 win over Lazio on Friday so they ve got an extra day rest for this game. Pogba returns to the starting 11 here after being out of the Lazio game due to yellow card suspension. Khedira and pereyra are injured here. One player that has been firing all cylinder for the old ladies is Dybala and for me, he is the player to watch here.

Sevilla badly need a win here If they are to resuscitate their European dream this season but against Juve who got 2 past them in Turin, its not going to be a smooth ride. These two teams play a pretty contrasting pattern of football while Sevilla likes to attack and score goals real good, the old lady pretty doing it the Italian way and getting the most important thing; result. I don't think Juve will lose here. But I will go with the goal option as Juventus don't score much and they don't concede a lot either so I expect them to keep the game decent as usual. 2 goals or less.1-1, 0-2 correct score.

MY PICK IS UNDER 3.5 GOALS....

visit www.goalisma..com for more bet tips and football updates.

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Juventus Betting Tips by Kai5vil: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
have

(1) (Reply)

Mn Watch Online Hd Tv / Lionel Messi Reveals The Football Legend That Inspired Him To Play Football / Have You Been Experiancing This In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.