Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,119 members, 7,845,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State (14074 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State / Militants Kidnap Three Landlords In Lagos / Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2015
Mrtesso:

U have my sympathies... Letz hope theres a solution on the offing. I don't see any tho.

Making firearms legal? It's only gonna compound the situation. Its no solution at all! Even countries with better organization find it a challenge managing the crime rate, then e come be Nigeria wey still dey find her footing after 55years? Abeg ooo. No talk ooo
lol, that's true, thanks
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2015
applord:

Y E R I B A man I thought you lots said Igbo land only consisted of the 5 eastern states

So in your hearts of hearts, you know some part of delta is Igbo land.

You are suffering from IGBOPHOBIA ... It kills faster than Ebola

After weeks of shouting Biafra, nothing has still come out of it. Everyone knows Ijaws and Itsekiris are not Igbos. Hell, they dont even dress like Igbos or speak Igbos. Is GEJ Igbo? keep deceiving yourselves. Igbo states are Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi. Even a prnteimary one student knows that. Keep claiming what doesnt belong to you just like you try to claim Lagos. You will soon be told to jump into the creeks by South South people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by ckmayoca: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2015
proxillin:
Oya Yeeeeebos chest beaters...come and do da thing. If its Yoruba land now, you will start doing the chimpanzee gesture.

Now it is igbo land?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by chuose: 10:00am On Dec 08, 2015
12inches1:

After weeks of shouting Biafra, nothing has still come out of it. Everyone knows Ijaws and Itsekiris are not Igbos. Hell, they dont even dress like Igbos or speak Igbos. Is GEJ Igbo? keep deceiving yourselves. Igbo states are Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Ebonyi. Even a prnteimary one student knows that. Keep claiming what doesnt belong to you just like you try to claim Lagos. You will soon be told to jump into the creeks by South South people

Ur mind big like ant own.

The E in GEJ na Ebele.
That na Igbo name.

Another of ein name na Azikiwe.
Ur ant mind suppose sabi that one.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by bomasek(m): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Funny shit is our security agencies work for the fulanis. They are better engaged in recovering the cows lost to cattle rustling than arresting the menace of the herdsmen.

Should the community retaliate against the rampaging herdsmen,just watch as how our security agencies will suddenly come alive to its responsibility by not arresting the first offenders but burn down the community.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by rigarmortis: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Mosh1:

Yoruba,Coward?....hmmm. People like u will just believe anything they heard from folks like you.And the Yorubas that you termed Coward are the only tribe in Nigeria that Hausa/Fulani will think twice before they mess with.

bro, no need to get emotional, but the truth is they do this in the west all the time, many cases are even unreported, sometime in September they sacked a whole farm settlement of cash crops, cocoa, plantain and rubber and the farmers ran away and left the farm for them, the r4ped women there, and killed a man who they met on the farm that was protesting about the cattle feeding on his crops, the settlement is near olu falaes farm and was shortly after his kidnap.

trust me, these guys come well armed and simple village farmers are no match for them

all these coward and brave men is unneeded, cos these people cant face OPC or mend or bakassi, unfortunately these aforementioned groups don't reside in the villages and even if they do, they don't have the impunity rights like these Fulani men

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by rigarmortis: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2015
lordoseji:
the topic says fulani herdsmen kidnaped 3 in delta and not looting and ravage.

you are sh1tttting from your mouth and talking from your 4ss.

answer my simple questions
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by kingstylo01(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2015
wiseoneking:
You are more dirtier with your romantic lines of unmarried people in a lonely place touching and holding themselves intimately. Holding hand and cuddling, does that suggest non moral act. Weweechu can be merry christmass but from your story, this means sex immorarity. Tell the story without indecency and romance.
k
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Pecca: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2015
MRshazzy:
Hmm from North come invade delta, these people are something else

FINALLY, FIRST TO COMMENT.....
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT, NEVER GIVE UP, IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN.....

MAKE I GO DANCE
...if u can do what?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Hamster143(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2015
We in Delta will personally bring those nitwit down to their waterloo... we don't need Fulani herdsmen in our farmland again ooo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2015
12inches1:

You are either high on drugs or you are a stack geographic illiterate. Asaba and other anioma towns are part of Igbo nation. They are not in south east but they are part of igbo nation. Well, I guess most Nigerians born post civil war have limited knowledge of Nigerian ethnic groups nationality boundaries. Let me educate you a bit, after the civil war, Nigerian government decided to create measures that would make it difficult for any ethnic group to disintegrate from the Nigerian federation, part of it was the dubious state creation. That is why you can find ethic Ijaws in rivers state, delta and Bayelsa. You can find ethnic Igbo in rivers, delta and in obi and oju local government area of Benue. The same can be said of other ethnic groups especially the minorities in other parts of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by kingstylo01(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2015
Harkoreday:

Oga!!! You get fault ooo...
grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Banter1(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2015
And how did they know is fulani herdsmen that kidnapped them? Idonbilivit.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by frank043(m): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Our useless President buhari is a Fulani man.

So they think, we Niger deltans are Afraid of em, we ain't cowards like yoruba people

Hope they haven't forget our great forces MEND cos we gonna burn down this country if northerners try us

Direct your attention and energy to something positive. I don't like Buhari either, I NEVER bought the APC deceit. The country is in for a big rollercoaster ride, with Buhari as the operator. No offence meant.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Kirigidi(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2015
Jabioro:
Bullshits!!!! The indigenous peoples are weak..
D indigenes appeard to b cowards. Ar they not even ashamed dat a few nomadic migrants hav d audacity to come frm far north down to d core south to drive them (indigenes) away frm dia own communities witout any resistance frm them(indigenes)? Wat sort of fear nd laziness is dat? Where ar dia young men? Ar they such cowards dat they can't stand to defend dia villages? Can any group of southerners dare enter Kano villages nd successfuly do d same thing to d Hausas witout d indigenes fightin back? D Ukwuani pipo shuld knw dat they can't always rely on govt to rescue them. They shuld b courageous to knw dat dis is dia fight nd if they fail to deal wit d Fulanis fiercely, d Fulanis may continu to harass them witout fear. For those who mentiond MEND, MEND is an Ijaw militant organizatn nd u shuldn't expect them to go Ukwuaniland to deliver d pipo. Of course, d Fulanis knw very well dat they can't try such rubbish in Ijawland.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Our useless President buhari is a Fulani man.

So they think, we Niger deltans are Afraid of em, we ain't cowards like yoruba people

Hope they haven't forget our great forces MEND cos we gonna burn down this country if northerners try us

Can't you make a simple, reasonable and logical point without mentioning the Yorubas? Ewuuu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Godsbaby1(f): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
lonelydora:

#Fact

They tried it in my village in Abia State and saw what we were up to. Since then, they have remained loyal.
yes around 2001 or 2 they did one none sense, they were killed like chicken, there cow dispersed, villagers killed as many cow as they see, since that time they respect theirselves, that is why, i hate it when some of my igbo state like enugu cry like babies when fulani attacked, believe me it cannot happen in ngwa land and they go free, in ngwa fulani matter must not be a news there are ways to deal wit them ruthlessly, bloody wanderers

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by alaskido(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
The NIGERIAN POLICE will see this FULANI herdsman with an AK47 rifle and they will not arrest him. They will say it is part of their dressing. If it was a Southerner with just a kitchen knife or machet, they will arrest him and accuse him of armed robbery. Make God punish all of una wey dey support FULANI. God is watching you all in 4 D.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by alaskido(m): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Niger Delta militants, oya over to una. Fulani don come take over una job o.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Kirigidi(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
tunex23:
stop making empty noise, let MEND go and defend their people, a whole community taking over by Fulani and your so called MEND ain't doing a shit about it, only to be carrying out bunkering. Coward MEND
Guy, d truth is dat MEND is an Ijaw militant organisatn. Or do u expect them(MEND) to invade d land of anoda ethnic group(Ukwuani pipo) nd liberate them?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Kirigidi(m): 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
tunex23:
stop making empty noise, let MEND go and defend their people, a whole community taking over by Fulani and your so called MEND ain't doing a shit about it, only to be carrying out bunkering. Coward MEND
Guy, d truth is dat MEND is an Ijaw militant organisatn. Or do u expect them(MEND) to invade d land of anoda ethnic group(Ukwuani pipo) nd liberate them? Where ar d able-bodied Ukwuani youths? Ar there no brave youngmen among them to defend dia communities against d Fulanis? Howeva, I pray for peace to reign.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by str8talk1: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Fulani herdsmen = Boko Haram member
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by omegatwelve: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Wen fulani came to our villa, we accepted their stay until they turned against us: they allowed their cows to eat up our crops in our various farms, started harrassing people etc. Then we taught them lesson, paid them in their coin, kill kill them, kill kill their cows till date they knows boundry. They don't come near our farm or village.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by j1mmy: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nigerians are the weakest people on the planet for a handful of these primitive educated people to kill them rampantly.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by CashVessel(m): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Tunguy01:
Have indigene themselves ever been better ? , fulani kidnapping in delta, is dat a coincidence ?

You obviously don't get the drift, hence your rambling
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by funmijoyb(f): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
applord:

Y E R I B A man I thought you lots said Igbo land only consisted of the 5 eastern states

So in your hearts of hearts, you know some part of delta is Igbo land.

You are suffering from IGBOPHOBIA ... It kills faster than Ebola.
they are workers in delta state nah! wettin ur people go do fulani people? absolutely nothing. bunch of Cowards.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Nicepoker(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
proxillin:
Oya Yeeeeebos chest beaters...come and do da thing. If its Yoruba land now, you will start doing the chimpanzee gesture.
when counting the states in biafra u exclude delta. Now that u ave mentioned that delta state is in igbo land na me force u to talk am?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Kingsley721: 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ha this animals again. Something seriously need to be done.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by akigbemaru: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
FULANI HERDERS KIDNAPPED FOR MONEY.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by Rotimi47: 7:31am On Dec 09, 2015
Some people are just chest beaters, all mouth no action! All manner of ultimatum and nothing is happening up till date! Dec 9th & we're still counting . undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Contractors In Delta State by MENELIK1: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2015
drss:
actually buari didn't come to plead for his people. He came to complained why oyo people are killing his people.
You attended the meeting ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: 21 AK-47 Rifles Stolen From Armoury — Witness (photos) / EndSARS: 90 Suspected Looters, Vandals Arrested In Cross River - Irene Ugbo / Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.