Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Construct Control Flow Of The Program(c Programming) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Construct Control Flow Of The Program(c Programming) (795 Views)

Fizzbuzz Problem Using "Switch" Statement Construct / Please, Advice Me On The Program To Select As A Course Of Study. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Construct Control Flow Of The Program(c Programming) by sara2: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2009
Hi,
i am constructing control flow of the program, by reading a compiler generated listing file. i used two pass to read the file.
in first pass:
i read all the listing file and form all the available nodes.
and store the label(L32,L4,, ) after the branch(e.g.,bne L32, Bra L4).

in Second pass:
i read all the listing file again and store the targetlabel(L32:, L4:, )
now we compare L32 and if matches then we send the targetlabel Address to the node.
see the datastructures,

the result is the control flow graph of the program,

now my problem is i am not able to do the 2nd pass, please help me with this information, i have being struggling with this for many days,
plz see in the attactments, i am sending the c coding , the output with i got and the listing file which i use to construct control flow,
thank you very much,
Re: Construct Control Flow Of The Program(c Programming) by Seun(m): 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2009
Where are the attachments? Post them here: www.paste.ca

(1) (Reply)

Am New To Java / I Need Help Pls On My Php Script / C++ Assignment Help Kobojunkie, Duela, Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.