Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,834 members, 7,837,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo (1232 Views)

Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) / 2 Female Robbers Caught In Port-Harcourt With Master Keys (Photos) / Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by dainformant(m): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2015
A very unfortunate day it was for this burglar who was nabbed on Monday (yesterday) in an attempt to rob at Ayeka area of Okitipupa in Ondo state.. He was caught with about 85 master keys he uses for his shameless act and was mercilessly beaten.. Guess his plans for the Christmas festivity have been thwarted. See pics below;

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/photos-unfortunate-end-for-thief-who.html

Re: Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by MKO4ever(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2015
Angry mob?? How come I cannot see evidence of beating? His hands were tied but nobody touched him

1 Like

Re: Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by northvietnam(m): 7:15am On Dec 08, 2015
Nigerians forming SARS since nineteen before before.......

they should just hand him to the police and stop messing with somebody's Dignity.
he is a thief not an Arm robber.
I believe in 2nd Chance

1 Like

Re: Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by iavokeo(m): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2015
Dat guy na i*** man oh, c e head like bicycle seat. I know he fit be Biafra guys .
Re: Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by 9niceguy(m): 7:17am On Dec 08, 2015
Y crying mr man?
iavokeo:
Dat guy is na igbo man oh, c e head like bicycle seat. I know he fit be Biafra guys
Ahahahah, na tru u talk...
I never see dis kain head o wonder wonder wonder wonder

1 Like

Re: Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by tunex23: 7:20am On Dec 08, 2015
Young able bodied man way no wan work angry
Well I blame Buhari for this....
Re: Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by SenJoe(m): 7:28am On Dec 08, 2015
Serves him right. Stealing is a way to death and loss of eternal life.
Re: Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by kossyablaze(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2015
iavokeo:
Dat guy na i*** man oh, c e head like bicycle seat. I know he fit be Biafra guys .
coward slave!U dey evn fear to type igbo in full
Re: Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by kossyablaze(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2015
9niceguy:
Y crying mr man?

Ahahahah, na tru u talk...
I never see dis kain head o wonder wonder wonder wonder
Brainless tribal bigot.Even wen itz clear he aint Igbo.
Re: Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by amiskurie(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2015
Hell's gate keeper
Re: Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by iavokeo(m): 7:49am On Dec 08, 2015
@kossyablaze,if d post pain u well well, go boil stone eat, u bloody cannibal. tongue
Re: Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by Khd95(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2015
Looking at his head,i tink he is an ipobgringrin
Re: Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by obinnashady(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2015
See head like taiye head.Yoruba thief
Re: Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by worry359(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2015
All lies no sign of beating, no blood
He got off very light.
Where are the sticks and iron pipes?
Where are tires and petrol?
Then he will be really sorry for his crime.
Re: Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2015
loooool
Re: Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by IndianaJay: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2015
Somebody that Nigerian Police will release as long as he has Christmas roja for them....

Go to the station next tomorrow and ask for the guy, Police will tell you he turned to air and vanished from his cell overnight.

Bloody country.
Re: Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by kossyablaze(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
iavokeo:
@kossyablaze,if d post pain u well well, go boil stone eat, u bloody cannibal. tongue
Ok sir.Bye Sir
Re: Photos; See With Angry Mob Did To A Thief Caught With 85 Master Keys In Ondo by chachanga: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
The guy didn't watch Matrix Trilogy very well.

The KEYMAKER always dies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Busted: Suya Man Who Roasts Vultures As Chicken Caught - Be Warned Guys / The Evidence Part 1: The Size Of A Black Brain. / Underage Marriage: 10 Year Old Nigerian Child Bride Marries 28 Year Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.