Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

The Evidence Part 1: The Size Of A Black Brain. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Evidence Part 1: The Size Of A Black Brain. (1238 Views)

California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. / Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence / Watch This Video And See The Evidence Of A Plastic Rice In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evidence Part 1: The Size Of A Black Brain. by kleek: 9:09am On Dec 24, 2015
Many of you see the things I write on Nairaland and conclude that I hate black people. This could not be further from the truth.

The backlash I have received against this messaged has necessitated that i do what i had been hitherto reluctant to do: I must release the evidence and let the black people of nairaland stare deeply into the horrible magnitude of the problem which afflicts this black race. Eugenics or extinction.

Brain capacity between the races:

IQ and brain size has around a .4 correlation, the latest brain imaging technology has verified this. We must keep in mind that there is an interplay between brain size and brain efficiency so the fact that a person has a smaller brain doesn't always mean they are less intelligent.

When measured will all the variables however, brain-size is one key piece of the puzzle of black dysfunction

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668913/

Re: The Evidence Part 1: The Size Of A Black Brain. by Acjohn(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2015
Hope they made sure they are not mistaken big head for brain size because the Asians have that gift too.
And you tried to correlate extinction to that research, why are the African with the smallest brain increasing in Number than the rest?
Lastly is the op black or white because it proves that whites must have worked well on your psychic to know that you are or lesser worth.
may be you should ask the whites how many of them can work as we do in a hot climate like ours?
you don't need to answer because I know if you are an ajepkako you will understand that many boys in the street are talented.
Re: The Evidence Part 1: The Size Of A Black Brain. by kleek: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2015
Acjohn:
Hope they made sure they are not mistaken big head for brain size because the Asians have that gift too.
And you tried to correlate extinction to that research, why are the African with the smallest brain increasing in Number than the rest?
Lastly is the op black or white because it proves that whites must have worked well on your psychic to know that you are or lesser worth.
may be you should ask the whites how many of them can work as we do in a hot climate like ours?
you don't need to answer because I know if you are an ajepkako you will understand that many boys in the street are talented.
"Orientals" means Asians.

The extinction will come when AIDS becomes airborne/transferable by mosquito bites or if the whites don't solve the next ebola crisis.
Re: The Evidence Part 1: The Size Of A Black Brain. by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2015
kleek:
"Orientals" means Asians.

The extinction will come when AIDS becomes airborne/transferable by mosquito bites or if the whites don't solve the next ebola crisis.

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iquXlgRGX7I
[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Obiechina Okete Jailed For 16 Years For Rape / Two Nigerian Brothers Charged For Stabbing A Young Father To Death In London. / Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.