Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,085 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? (8992 Views)

Ife Wa Gbona By Tiwa Savage(Best Album of the Year) / Album Of The Year "asa" Download Here / Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2009
A-40:
Sauron
If you know you don't want to be struck with warapa (epilepsy) tonight please quote where i said Jigga never bit anyone.All rappers have stolen stuff at one time or the other.I even posted cats he borrowed lyrics from so what cheap fluid have you been drinking?

ROFLMAOWPIMP.
Mr Jigga is here at last.
It's kinda late to debate now. . . . .Go drink some lager beer.

ibkaye:

Good guy wink grin
God bless with your exams by the way.
Remember to use black pen tongue

Thankx. wink
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by obinna5000(m): 12:01am On Jun 11, 2009
I just heard from the Wikipedia site that The Blueprint 3 will be out September 11, 2009.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by follypimpi(m): 12:08am On Jun 11, 2009
obinna5000:

I just heard from the Wikipedia site that The Blueprint 3 will be out September 11, 2009.

I forsee another biting from Mode 0's album this time
. grin grin grin
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by A40(m): 12:14am On Jun 11, 2009
September 11 is the day when rap gets reincarnated.It can't come soon enough
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by follypimpi(m): 12:19am On Jun 11, 2009
A-40:

September 11 is the day when rap gets reincarnated.It can't come soon enough

Indeed !!! I hope he wont Bite off Souljah BOI.
grin grin grin
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Ibime(m): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2009
How can Bamsyle compare Jigga, Nas and such freestyles to the stuff Eminem spit there?

C'mon mate!

AC no be fan!
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Bamsyle(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2009
Ibime:

How can Bamsyle compare Jigga, Nas and such freestyles to the stuff Eminem spit there?

C'mon mate!

AC no be fan!

I've not even started comparing this freestyle to anything and you're already crying like a footballer who just lost a penalty . . .

Buzz off.

~Sauron~:

He was talking about the hook.
U woulda known that was a pre-written hook. . . . .Em and Kon Artis were both rapping in sync to it.

You know the dilly, don't you??

He'd been spittin' his pre-written verses all along . . . and he worked hard at convincing the casual observer that those verses were on-the-spur-of-the-moment . . . he suddenly spins the hook and his twinny was chantin' it in sync with him . . . so, in order to douse our suspicions, he quickly throws up a defence.

Eminem is a good rapper . . . but he's a better actor . . .  grin grin grin

Take your time.
Why do i have a feening i will find Lil' Wayne and Flo Rida on this list?

Hehe . . . Sauron and Ibime are nos 1 and 2 respectively . . .  grin grin

How can my list have those two dorks?? They ain't on me radar . . . even if they turn into micro-organisms, I still wouldn't see 'em with me microscope.

I already posted my top 10 rappers somewhere on another thread set up for that purpose, you can dig it up wink
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by chiogo(f): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2009
LOL @ who's gonna read all these essays?

~Sauron, so you mean Wordsmith won that battle because his 'road dogs' (myself included) voted for him. Nah, he won 'cause his lines were doper. Get over it cheesy I'll kindly stay away from voting if you two decide to battle again. .let's see how that turns out.

And we're not denying that jigga bites, he's just a very smart biter, can't help but love him. September 11 is too long, and yes like A-40 said, rap music would be brought back to life. haters, please don't quote me. wink
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2009
chiogo:

~Sauron, so you mean Wordsmith won that battle because his 'road dogs' (myself included) voted for him. Nah, he won 'cause his lines were doper. Get over it cheesy I'll kindly stay away from voting if you two decide to battle again. .let's see how that turns out.

Exactly ma point.
NL judges mark character not the content of em lyrics.
I heard through the grapevine Chamotex made the final of the last tourney cos you are fond of him. grin grin grin grin
So if you say Wordsmith won that battle, i know how he got his votes. cheesy

And we're not denying that jigga bites, he's just a very smart biter, can't help but love him. September 11 is too long, and yes like A-40 said, rap music would be brought back to life. haters, please don't quote me. wink

Smart? Ofokasibe is smarter than Jigga.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by MrCrackles(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

I just set up the scene for his desecration and cremation of the freestyle lounge thread! tongue
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by kaydee(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ Sauron

U're a bad loser like Nigerian politicians.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by chiogo(f): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

Exactly ma point.
NL judges mark character not the content of em lyrics.
I heard through the grapevine Chamotex made the final of the last tourney cos you are fond of him. grin grin grin grin
So if you say Wordsmith won that battle, i know how he got his votes. cheesy
Umm, why not have a better character then? since you decided to bring that one up although I doubt character has anything to do with it. You like excuses, huh? Nah, I didn't even know who Chamotex was during that period. Besides, I barely talk to nairaland members outside nairaland. just a handful.

~Sauron~:

Haha, now that's funny.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2009
kaydee:

@ Sauron
U're a bad loser like Nigerian politicians.

If u say so. . . . .Lil wonder the finals didn't live up to people's expectation.
3rd place battle was way better. . . .

chiogo:

Umm, why not have a better character then? since you decided to bring that one up although I doubt character has anything to do with it.

What has ma character gotta do with the grand scheme of things?
I saw your scorecard, you were always against my lyrics especially from the word go. wink wink wink
But even a netcee knows what he is worth in gold so when i saw ur marking scheme, i laughed it off.

You like excuses, huh? Nah, I didn't even know who Chamotex was during that period. Besides, I barely talk to nairaland members outside nairaland. just a handful.

If u say so. . . .

Haha, now that's funny.

Not funny!!!
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by chiogo(f): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2009
~Sauron~:

What has ma character gotta do with the grand scheme of things?
I saw your scorecard, you were always against my lyrics especially from the word go. wink wink wink
But even a netcee knows what he is worth in gold so when i saw ur marking scheme, i laughed it off.

If u say so. . . .

Not funny!!!
Aww, I was just telling it like it was though. You kinda concentrated more on using big words than getting at your opponent. But what do I know? Like you said, you know what you're capable of doing.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by kaydee(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ Sauron

Is it my fault that both you and Ibime underrated ur opponents and saved ur best lines for the final? How did you see the scorecard?
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2009
kaydee:

@ Sauron
Is it my fault that both you and Ibime underrated ur opponents and saved ur best lines for the final? How did you see the scorecard?

I am SAURON(i see everything).
Ma eyes are everywhere!!!
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Wordsmith(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2009
@ Sauron,

more like sore loser. in many ways, you are no different from bolajibaok a.k.a ofokasibe. like i once said, take it like a man. . .or a trans cheesy, my verses in each round we went were better and will always be better than the crapola you keep spittin' as verses. how did Talib Kweli put it again? ". . .your verses lack vertebrae. . . cheesy"
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2009
Wordsmith:

@ Sauron,

more like sore loser. in many ways, you are no different from bolajibaok a.k.a ofokasibe. like i once said, take it like a man. . .or a trans cheesy, my verses in each round we went were better and will always be better than the crapola you keep spittin' as verses. how did Talib Kweli put it again? ". . .your verses lack vertebrae. . . cheesy"

U are not intelligent. . . . You are the most overrated piece of shit who goes into hiding whenever there's a tournament on NL>
Where was your sorry ass when i was busy ripping the hearts of your masters on the last tourney.
You are not fit for purpose!!!
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Wordsmith(m): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2009
@ Sharon,

cheesy cheesy lol, little man over here is pure amusing. . .

dude, everytime you spew garbage on these threads, you remind me of bolajibaok. as a matta o' fact, the both of you (and the rest of the retarded clones) have striking similarities. always bitching after you get your sorry asses whooped in battles like whores who didn't get paid in full  cheesy

dude, let it sink into the dimness you call a brain - you are wack cheesy. you didn't slay anybody other than ofokasibe (whom gave you a retarded comeback for each trash you posted cheesy).

ask any ill battle cat around this site. .they'd tell you my pedigree. every notable/credible tourney i've been, you can't blame me if i don't battle your wack likes. . . cheesy

piece of advice midget: simply shut your gapin' hole and elevate. . . cheesy
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by ofokasibe: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2009
Wordsmith:

@ Sauron,
ofokasibe gave you a retarded comeback for each trash you posted cheesy).
piece of advice sauron the midget: simply shut your gapin' hole and elevate. . . cheesy

this is disgraceful, na sauron u dey rubbish like this , wordsmith u don mara as in seriously. gawdd!

smith i lost ur no o .send it thru mail to bjpumpindogg at yahoo. i gotta put u and podeep on my album.

sauron is a sore loser, he neva beat anybody on the rap site na the likes of the studpid hybrid na him dey praise am
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2009
Wordsmith:

@ Sharon,
cheesy cheesy lol, little man over here is pure amusing. . .
dude, everytime you spew garbage on these threads, you remind me of bolajibaok. as a matta o' fact, the both of you (and the rest of the retarded clones) have striking similarities. always bitching after you get your sorry asses whooped in battles like whores who didn't get paid in full  cheesy

Will this disgusting piece of turd keep his mouth shut?
What pedigree are we talking about? Your tic-tac-toe you do with Shaz pre 2009?
NL battle was rubbish in your days with Bolajibroke and Flowshow ruling the roost.
I have told you many times, u aint fit for purpose. U are 40000 miles below ma league.
Lil wonder u have spent 14 years for a 4-year course. . . . .Ya head is empty. grin grin grin grin

dude, let it sink into the dimness you call a brain - you are wack cheesy. you didn't slay anybody other than ofokasibe (whom gave you a retarded comeback for each trash you posted cheesy).

U are the wackest netcee on NL.
A netcee who does not know the meaning of multis!!! Kaydee had to take you to school and explain the concept of multis.
On a scale of 1 to 10. . . . . 1(being the lowest wack bastard with the IQ of a mosquito) AND 10(being the level of Bis and Eminem), i would rank you 0.5.

ask any ill battle cat around this site. .they'd tell you my pedigree. every notable/credible tourney i've been, you can't blame me if i don't battle your wack likes. . . cheesy

The level of competition in the fake battles you have won is non-existent.
With fakers like Bolajibroke, BJ Pumpin and Chasisbitch. . . . .What do u expect?
A one-eyed irritant like you would always rule in the city of blind bats. grin grin grin
Go and switch up your flows and clean up your bars. . . . .It's a new league on NL and you are not even among the top 10.
Crude and Alexpissu have eclipsed Wanksmith.

piece of advice midget: simply shut your gapin' hole and elevate. . . cheesy

Piece of advise, plonker: Stop smoking ur poppa's pubic hair. I could buy u a Newport. tongue
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by A40(m): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2009
follypimpi:

Indeed !!! I hope he wont Bite off Souljah BOI.
grin grin grin
Hi Hater!! i know your type na una go first go cop the album when im comot tongue tongue
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by kaydee(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2009
Bolajibroke is a better man now and all y'all can learn from him.Ofokasibe is a complete gentleman.That guy is growing and he takes correction.No doubt,he'll be up there soon
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Vuitton(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2009
A-40:

Hi Hater!! i know your type na una go first go cop the album when im comot tongue tongue

We know the type, loud as a motor bike,
, but cudnt burst agrape in a fruit fight tongue
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by follypimpi(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2009
A-40:

NO doubt i ve i like Jay-z but  only feel Em more,geddit
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by follypimpi(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2009
Vuitton:

I burst more than a grape brethren how about smashing up MELONS
. tongue
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by A40(m): 12:07am On Jun 14, 2009
Vuitton:

Preach on!! No living rapper has anything on Iceberg Slim

follypimpi:

NO doubt i ve i like Jay-z but  only feel Em more,geddit

You don't like Jay-Z if you did you wouldn't be slandering from thread to thread
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 12:25am On Jun 14, 2009
@ A-40,

Don't get it TWISTED. . . . .
The fact that Jigga is a biter won't stop me from buying his albums.
He is still one of the rap cats i can stand. . . . .still better than Soulja Boy/Flo Rida and Officer Ross cheesy grin
So trust me. . . . .I will be the first to get Blueprint 3 on this forum. grin grin grin
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by A40(m): 1:23am On Jun 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ A-40,

Don't get it TWISTED. . . . .
The fact that Jigga is a biter won't stop me from buying his albums.
He is still one of the rap cats i can stand. . . . .still better than Soulja Boy/Flo Rida and Officer Ross cheesy grin
So trust me. . . . .I will be the first to get Blueprint 3 on this forum. grin grin grin
You forgot to add writer tongue You can't deny his gifts he is still the best around
If you like no cop the album do you have a choice? cheesy cheesy
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 1:43am On Jun 14, 2009
A-40:

You forgot to add writer tongue You can't deny his gifts he is still the best around
If you like no cop the album do you have a choice? cheesy cheesy

I don't have a choice.
Apart from R. Kelly in R-n-B, Rap is the only music genre i listen to so my options are very limited.
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by A40(m): 2:05am On Jun 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

I don't have a choice.
Apart from R. Kelly in R-n-B, Rap is the only music genre i listen to so my options are very limited.

This ain't the Triassic era you should broaden your vista you should try listening to some Rock
U2,Coldplay,The Fray they are real cool bands
Re: Blueprint 3 - Album Of The Year?? by Sauron1: 2:28am On Jun 14, 2009
A-40:

This ain't the Triassic era you should broaden your vista you should try listening to some Rock
U2,Coldplay,The Fray they are real cool bands

They are all boring.
What is their subject matter?? Loving up or breaking up!!!
Nothing fascinates me about these peops. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Share The Lyrics Of Your Favorite Songs Here. / New Music : Wurld - All I Need Mp3 Download Via 9jacoolmusic / Would You Advise Wande Coal To Remain In Mo'hits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.