Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Bryte One Octa Core Exqlusively From KONGA (REVIEW) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bryte One Octa Core Exqlusively From KONGA (REVIEW) (1290 Views)

See The 7 Fastest Android Phones With Octa-core Processors / What Does Dual, Quad, Hexa, Octa And Deca Core Means??? / Bryte One Octacore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bryte One Octa Core Exqlusively From KONGA (REVIEW) by BRYTEstoreNG: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2015
From the period Konga Launched the Yakata sales,in which they introduced BRYTE ONE OCTA CORE manufactured by Technology Professionals Limited which sold more than 2000 pieces in just a day. there has been mixed feelings from customers.. most of great and happy feelings while others is the reverse.

i will be reviewing the bryte one octa core in this thread. so please also feel free to drop your questions,suggestions,feelings and opinions.
thank you.

The BRYTE ONE OCTA CORE is exqlusively sold by KONGA. COM during their last YAKATA sales, it comes in various colours which include SILVER,GOLD,BLACK AND RED all at 15,900...

the features include

Experience perfection at its best with the Bryte One tablet
featuring a massive octa core processor and 7 inch
touchscreen display. With the Android OS 4.4 KitKat,
functionality is at its peak aided and supported with a
whopping 2GB RAM and an internal memory of 8GB.

REAL REVIEW..
The products OS is actually 4.4kitkat, it also has a led flash light which is averagely okay for a 15k tablet, but the resolution is kinda poor.
Talking about the ram,the tab is 1.5GB ram,PROCESSOR: 1.3GHz Octacore,the ROM is 8gb, internal memory is 8gb..
wifi enabled, 3G connectivity..and dual sim..

it comes with free leather pouch, stylus pen,charger etc.

when i see people saying some manner of talks like the camera is too poor.. i wonder how they think.. for Gods sake this is just 15k phone that is durable,strong and averagely okay..you dont expect a 15k tab to be like that of 40k tab.. if you compare BRYTE 8 Inches and 10 inches with this one.. you will find out a big difference..

in conclusion i think the tab is 80 percent okay with an average user..

Re: Bryte One Octa Core Exqlusively From KONGA (REVIEW) by BRYTEstoreNG: 10:25am On Dec 08, 2015
more

Re: Bryte One Octa Core Exqlusively From KONGA (REVIEW) by MeesterMAN: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2015
nice tablet...order 15,900 only
Re: Bryte One Octa Core Exqlusively From KONGA (REVIEW) by BRYTEstoreNG: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Bryte One Octa Core Exqlusively From KONGA (REVIEW) by marion4luv(f): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
i'm okay with d tab, i luv it. Can u help me with steps to subscribe with my glo line on it?

1 Like

Re: Bryte One Octa Core Exqlusively From KONGA (REVIEW) by clerkent(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
I need it. is it stil available. On that price
Re: Bryte One Octa Core Exqlusively From KONGA (REVIEW) by BRYTEstoreNG: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
that has to do with the network providers.. pls contact you glo customer care.. but i think its same way they subscribe with other networks..
marion4luv:
i'm okay with d tab, i luv it. Can u help me with steps to subscribe with my glo line on it?

1 Like

Re: Bryte One Octa Core Exqlusively From KONGA (REVIEW) by BRYTEstoreNG: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
clerkent:
I need it. is it stil available. On that price
its stilll available sir, just visit konga site. and search for BRYTE.
Re: Bryte One Octa Core Exqlusively From KONGA (REVIEW) by BRYTEstoreNG: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
please i need more of peoples view on this.. lalasticlala,mynd44 pls help.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Review: Oukitel K4000 Pro Sample Arrives, Even Stronger Than You Thought. / My Tecno P5+ Does Not Power On Again. / You Can Now Make Money With Your Tecno And Gionee Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.