Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Bryte One Octacore - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bryte One Octacore (7123 Views)

Introducing BRYTE G7 7inches With Flash! Specs / Official Thread For Bryte One Tablet Review. Pictures / Bryte One Octa Core Exqlusively From KONGA (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bryte One Octacore by Thorby(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
http:///bryte-one-octacore-3g-2gb-8gb-hdd-7-inch-silver-android-tablet-2028183
Pls who has any review on this tab? Could this tab be real at this price?
Re: Bryte One Octacore by Thorby(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Product Description
Experience perfection at its best with the Bryte One tablet
featuring a massive octa core processor and 7 inch
touchscreen display. With the Android OS 4.4 KitKat,
functionality is at its peak aided and supported with a
whopping 2GB RAM and an internal memory of 8GB.
Features :
CAMERA : 5MP Front Camera, 8MP Back Camera. LED
flash
BATTERY LIFE : 3600 mAh, 2 Days talk time.
MEMORY : 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM. microSD, expandable to
32 GB
DISPLAY: 7" HD Display.
SIM: Optional Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by).
PROCESSOR: 1.3GHz Octacore
FREEBIES : Free Pouch & Stylus pen
Product Information
brand
Bryte
color
Silver
connectivity
WiFi + 3G
os
Android OS
ram_gb
2 GB
sim
Dual SIM

PRICE- 15,900
Re: Bryte One Octacore by Kamaye(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
I am also interested in this tab though lack of proper review is holding me back, besides the name and brand 'Bryte" is new to me.
Re: Bryte One Octacore by wildcatter23(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thorby:
Product Description
Experience perfection at its best with the Bryte One tablet
featuring a massive octa core processor and 7 inch
touchscreen display. With the Android OS 4.4 KitKat,
functionality is at its peak aided and supported with a
whopping 2GB RAM and an internal memory of 8GB.
Features :
CAMERA : 5MP Front Camera, 8MP Back Camera. LED
flash
BATTERY LIFE : 3600 mAh, 2 Days talk time.
MEMORY : 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM. microSD, expandable to
32 GB
DISPLAY: 7" HD Display.
SIM: Optional Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by).
PROCESSOR: 1.3GHz Octacore
FREEBIES : Free Pouch & Stylus pen
Product Information
brand
Bryte
color
Silver
connectivity
WiFi + 3G
os
Android OS
ram_gb
2 GB
sim
Dual SIM

PRICE- 15,900

op, are you sure about the price
Re: Bryte One Octacore by queenfav(f): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bryte has been making premium tablets for a long time.@wildcatter,the price is for real o.I confirmed it on konga.The device is sold exclusively by konga.com..happy times indeed!For 16k with the specs I am seeing,its perfect!
Re: Bryte One Octacore by queenfav(f): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Here is the link to konga store for the black version. http:///bryte-one-octacore-3g-2gb-8gb-hdd-7-inch-black-android-tablet-2028153 It was released yesterday and konga has sold 262 units so far..The price is actually 15,900..like wow!dem thief the tablet?Make infinix dey hoard their note 2.Dem go hear am for body!
Re: Bryte One Octacore by parrotibaba(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
8 gig Rom? WTF!!!
Re: Bryte One Octacore by donpata(m): 4:43am On Nov 30, 2015
I don't do anything less than 9inchs.

1 Like

Re: Bryte One Octacore by olayinkajnr(m): 6:43am On Nov 30, 2015
What's the screen resolution?
Re: Bryte One Octacore by JforceRep(m): 6:44am On Nov 30, 2015
Kamaye:
I am also interested in this tab though lack of proper review is holding me back, besides the name and brand 'Bryte" is new to me.

I ordered the bryte Ipair for a Costomer and he is still enjoying his money's worth. The Bryte Ipair which is about 8" comes with 2gig Ram and 16Rom, great pixel density and a high performance battery, currently sells for 38990.
So you can be rest assured this Bryte One will deliver.
Re: Bryte One Octacore by JforceRep(m): 6:46am On Nov 30, 2015
donpata:
I don't do anything less than 9inchs.
If you are interested the Bryte Ipair has a 9.7" version that sells for 43k.
Re: Bryte One Octacore by JforceRep(m): 6:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Kamaye:
I haven't laid hands one this Bryte one but I have actually review other Bryte Tabs, and believe me the 2gig Ram is worth the hype.
Re: Bryte One Octacore by JforceRep(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2015
queenfav:
Here is the link to konga store for the black version. http:///bryte-one-octacore-3g-2gb-8gb-hdd-7-inch-black-android-tablet-2028153 It was released yesterday and konga has sold 262 units so far..The price is actually 15,900..like wow!dem thief the tablet?Make infinix dey hoard their note 2.Dem go hear am for body!

We have different varieties of the Bryte One in jumia and it goes for 15300 with cheaper Nationwide delivery.
Re: Bryte One Octacore by Davidovinci(m): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2015
queenfav:
for realz? Was 'bout ordering the note 2 but With this tab and xmas around the corner...got me thinking twice.
Re: Bryte One Octacore by Kamaye(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2015
JforceRep:

We have different varieties of the Bryte One in jumia and it goes for 15300 with cheaper Nationwide delivery.
would love to order from Jumia but Konga's delivery to my location Jos is cheaper, it used to be free, now it is N1500 compared to Jumia's N2550, I also pay on delivery with Konga while Jumia is pay with Master card. I like Jumia but it is difficult doing business with them here. Jos is one of the biggest and important city in the north, after Kano and Kaduna, it is the capital of north-central zone, I am surprised that Jumia didn't consider it important to have a pick up station here like Kano and Kaduna.
Re: Bryte One Octacore by Thorby(m): 8:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmmmn, You guys should look before u leap...
I still don't believe in this tab yet. No review found with Google search, the tab is not on Bryte's website also....
An octacore tab
2G ram
8MP/5MP camera
Selling for #15,900
Re: Bryte One Octacore by Davidovinci(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2015
Did some research and discovered everything about the tab is true;both price and spec. Go to their Facebook page to learn more.
The only downside about the tab is the screen resolution which us 600*1024(200ppi)
Re: Bryte One Octacore by Thorby(m): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2015
Davidovinci:
Did some research and discovered everything about the tab is true;both price and spec. Go to their Facebook page to learn more.
The only downside about the tab is the screen resolution which us 600*1024(200ppi)
I've seen it.... Any review on the tab yet?
Re: Bryte One Octacore by Davidovinci(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Bryte One Octacore by Davidovinci(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2015
Thorby:

I've seen it.... Any review on the tab yet?
Haven't come across any yet tho. But for that price? I'm contemplating ordering................................
Re: Bryte One Octacore by jammyunn(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thorby:
Hmmmmn, You guys should look before u leap...
I still don't believe in this tab yet. No review found with Google search, the tab is not on Bryte's website also....
An octacore tab
2G ram
8MP/5MP camera
Selling for #15,900
it's on their site
Re: Bryte One Octacore by fourpoints(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
has anybody bought this tab?......am interested in it
Re: Bryte One Octacore by finfol007(m): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2015
[b]This is a review for those who want to or has gotten the tab,.
First of all,the physical appearance looks lovely,i got the wine nd white color,looks attractive and stud,but on switching it on,,i cant but notice the faded whitish display of the screen[the screen resolution is very poor],battery drains very fast,even though it says it packs a battery of 3000+mah,mt itel inote tab that comes uwith exactly 3000mah beats it in battery duration,
it has a very poor ram management[said to have come with a 2gig ram] but on operating it the first time to see the number of ram i have left,i was very surprised to see iv used 1.2gig ram leaving only 700mb+[and only 4 processes were running{4 processes whose ram management shouldnt add up to 200mb}] meaning we might have been decieved about the ram spec,,,,i wld say its a 1gig ram device,,,,PLS NOTE THAT,
couldnt test the speaker before i gave it out cos i cant it due to its poor specs,bt hey....who am i to complain[for it would be like buying a wristwatch for #2naira and complaining it has no alarm]lol
for its price range,id say its just a low budget tab for starters,,,maybe kids....l[color=#990000]
cool cool cool[/b][/color]

1 Like

Re: Bryte One Octacore by jammyunn(m): 9:16am On Dec 01, 2015
finfol007:
First of all,the physical appearance looks lovely,i got the wine nd white color,looks attractive and stud,but on switching it on,,i cant but notice the faded whitish display of the screen[the screen resolution is very poor],battery drains very fast,even though it says it packs a battery of 3000+mah,mt itel inote tab that comes uwith exactly 3000mah beats it in battery duration,
it has a very poor ram management[said to have come with a 2gig ram] but on operating it the first time to see the number of ram i have left,i was very surprised to see iv used 1.2gig ram leaving only 700mb+[and only 4 processes were running{4 processes whose ram management shouldnt add up to 200mb}] meaning we might have been decieved about the ram spec,,,,i wld say its a 1gig ram device,,,,PLS NOTE THAT,
couldnt test the speaker before i gave it out cos i cant it due to its poor specs,bt hey....who am i to complain[for it would be like buying a wristwatch for #2naira and complaining it has no alarm]lol
for its price range,id say its just a low budget tab for starters,,,maybe kids....l[color=#990000]
bro, can I see the pix? I just ordered. If all you said is true, I might just cancel the order

2 Likes

Re: Bryte One Octacore by finfol007(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2015
jammyunn:
bro, can I see the pix? I just ordered. If all you said is true, I might just cancel the order
LIKE I SAID,IV GIVEN IT OUT....CANT GET THE PIX AGAIN.....BT ID ADVICE U CANCEL,ESP IF U CAN ADD MONEY TO GET A BETTER TAB LIKE INJOO F2 OR TECNO DROID PAD OR EVEN SAMSUNG
Re: Bryte One Octacore by jammyunn(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2015
finfol007:

LIKE I SAID,IV GIVEN IT OUT....CANT GET THE PIX AGAIN.....BT ID ADVICE U CANCEL,ESP IF U CAN ADD MONEY TO GET A BETTER TAB LIKE INJOO F2 OR TECNO DROID PAD OR EVEN SAMSUNG
ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: Bryte One Octacore by Thorby(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2015
finfol007:
I thank my star.. grin
I had known this tab spec would be just paper spec...
Thanks for the review..

1 Like

Re: Bryte One Octacore by fourpoints(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
finfol007:

Thanks for the review mehn grin......you are a legend.....

1 Like

Re: Bryte One Octacore by finfol007(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2015
[/b]For those who have been following my post on this bryte one tabs.....heres an update......i ordered for three bryte one tabs,got them on monday......one of the girls i got them for told me hers is no more going on.........pls guys beware and be warned.....!!!!....im returning it back to konga this week cos iv already called them........(the poor girl dint missuse or sbuse the tab)...she just turned it off yesterday night to sleep off only to wake up this morning and tab no gree on......[b]

[/b]Meanwhyl,my bryte ipx8 should get to me today,so watch out for its sincere review....[b]
Re: Bryte One Octacore by testedtechs: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
This Bryte one Octacore is a big scam

I just got it delivered today , few hours into the phone....regrets don plenty already.

camera soo poor, without running any app, ram says i've used 1.2gb already, thats weird.....they just got the wrong person to buy from them cos i will spoil their business everywhere.....
it's real crap of sh*t

though i'm not really freaked by highend graphics but performance is rubbish.....dual core not quad or octa as marketed

I want to sell oooo, pls come and buy i'm in Surulere....call 08025837481

I wrote my review on Konga to warn other buyers from falling prey to this Dull One Octacore but they refused to publish it

konga is wicked ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bryte One Octacore by Hiroshize(m): 5:39am On Dec 03, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmm cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This An Original Charger? (photo) / Bontel King Is A Mobile Phone, Tv And Powerbank With 10,000mah Battery / How To Know Fake And Original Infinix Smartphone And Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.