Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Actress Claims, Justin Bieber Called Me Beautiful And Invited Me To His Hotel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Claims, Justin Bieber Called Me Beautiful And Invited Me To His Hotel (487 Views)

Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" / Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Claims, Justin Bieber Called Me Beautiful And Invited Me To His Hotel by promiseisaac609: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Actress claims, Justin Bieber called me beautiful and invited me to his hotel room....An actress has taken to Twitter to claim Justin Bieber invited her back to his hotel after a London gig last night.

Sources close to Bieber said Lauren Ellington, who has starred in West End productions, was invited as part of a group of people and there is no suggestion anything intimate took place between the pair. But the night was certainly one to remember... see the photos of the sweet model below...
http://www.vivasgists.com/2015/12/actress-claims-justin-bieber-called-me.html

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Set To Release New Single With Don Jazzy / What Is Our Music Industry Turning To!!!!!! / Checkout Waje Stunning Church Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.