Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! (2392 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant / Anita Uwagbale Shows Off Toned Body In Same Swimsuit She Wore For MBGN In 2004 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by Daminaj1(f): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2015
We can do this. I have just voted and she is currently number 19 on the Miss world website.
But there is a far gab between her and the other top 10 contestants.

Can we do it 15 years later after Agbani brought home the crown? We can if we try

Click the link below to vote ( You can vote once a day) #NigeriaUnite

http://www.lvka168.com/missworld/vote/NGA

cc : lalasticlala

Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by adedayourt(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2015
ok
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by theshaderoom: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cc lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by theshaderoom: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
#Unoaku4missworld -- DOWNLOAD THE MISS WORLD APP AND VOTE FOR NIGERIA!

LIKE EVERY OTHER THING IN THIS WORLD, THE MISS WORLD BEAUTY PAGEANT NOW HAS AN APP!

This app allows you to participate in the contest by taking your favorite contestant to the top. The App remains the only place to have your say! Pick your TOP THREE via the Voting Panel on the App and your votes will decide who will be the People’s Champion at the Miss World Final!

With a beautiful layout, good functionality and a user friendly design, the Miss World app is your one stop guide to the Pageant Finals.
As you know, the MBGN, Unoaku Anyadike is representing Nigeria in the ongoing Pageant in China and we want every Nigerian to play a part in crowning Unoaku Anyadike as Miss World 2015, so show your support and get voting! Lets bring the crown home again!

DOWNLOAD IT AT THE LINK BELOW

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.missworld.app&hl=en
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by duduade: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
She aint worth it..

So nobody should sweat it. ..
Right from the beginning I knew she wont even make top 20...

Agbani was in a class of her own. ..

1 Like

Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by axortedbabe(f): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
duduade:
She aint worth it..

truth is bitter but u gats say it afterall
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by duduade: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
axortedbabe:
truth is bitter but u gats say it afterall

Tried voting now sef..
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by funlord(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
angry
NEVER! This babe no be am...........
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by darmys(f): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
theshaderoom:
Cc lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun

CC lalasticlala again. Do it for Nigeria kiss kiss kiss
the China girl is number one and she aint even embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by darmys(f): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
duduade:
She aint worth it..

She is 19 at the moment.
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by tpiar: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
vote if you want to vote, eschew ethnicity, geez.

She's still yall's sister anyway whether you like it or not.
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by darmys(f): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
tpiar:
vote if you want to vote, eschew [b]ethnicity, [/b]geez.

She's still yall's sister anyway whether you like it or not.

Nice point. But i scrolled through again now and you are the first person to mention something tribal.
Let us keep it positive.

Meanwhile i scrolled to the bottom page and some girls have two votes?
Which kain life embarassed embarassed embarassed support is hard these days.
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by tpiar: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
darmys:

Nice point. But i scrolled through again now and you are the first person to mention something tribal.
Let us keep it positive.

in what way does ethnicity=negativity for you?

are you Nigerian because you dont sound like one.
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by darmys(f): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
tpiar:

1. I did not used the word negative - I said Keep it positive.
2. You may be smarter with your point, but some people are waiting to jump on that bandwagon on the mere mention of the word ethnic or tribe.

thus, the request to thread carefully
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by darmys(f): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
tpiar:

are you Nigerian because you dont sound like one.

In other news, am from Togo kiss
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by safarigirl(f): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
duduade:
She aint worth it..

stop talking rubbish

She ain't worth what? Your sister or babe wey worth am, why dem no go?

Pesin wey no even get mind to put his picture up on common Nairaland is judging a girl that went for an international contest viewed by millions

She may not win because this country is filled with closet tribalists that will find a reason to not vote you because your name isn't Adesola, but I hope she goes far enough to shock you all

3 Likes

Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 09, 2015
duduade:
She aint worth it..

Very foolish comment. You sound effeminate.
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by tpiar: 1:22am On Dec 09, 2015
darmys:

In other news, am from Togo kiss

i didnt ask where are you from, I said are you Nigerian.

i'm not lesbian, please keep your kissing emoticon to yourself.
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by tpiar: 1:22am On Dec 09, 2015
darmys:

1. I did not used the word negative - I said Keep it positive.

shut up.
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by theshaderoom: 2:26am On Dec 09, 2015
lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun pls could this be put on front page so we all do our part in helping her bring the crown home
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by duduade: 5:05am On Dec 09, 2015
safarigirl:
stop talking rubbish

She ain't worth what? Your sister or babe wey worth am, why dem no go?

Pesin wey no even get mind to put his picture up on common Nairaland is judging a girl that went for an international contest viewed by millions

She may not win because this country is filled with closet tribalists that will find a reason to not vote you because your name isn't Adesola, but I hope she goes far enough to shock you all

You must be stupid. ..
When she goes far in the competition could back here and I ll apologize. ..

I really don't know why you carry her matter for your head.. especially when it comes to shows where voting is involved..... didn't you read where I said I tried voting but the translated page wasn't loading. ... na so you carry big brother africa matter for head. ..
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by duduade: 5:07am On Dec 09, 2015
Speechless3:

Very foolish comment. You sound effeminate.

Continue to troll the ways of the foolish. ..
Rubbish
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 09, 2015
duduade:

Continue to troll the ways of the foolish. ..
Rubbish

she-man
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by darmys(f): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2015
tpiar:

shut up.

I know your type. do have a lovely day Roger!
I dont fight with Keyboards. Sorry
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by darmys(f): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2015
duduade:

You must be stupid. ..
When she goes far in the competition could back here and I ll apologize. ..

I really don't know why you carry her matter for your head.. especially when it comes to shows where voting is involved..... didn't you read where I said I tried voting but the translated page wasn't loading. ... na so you carry big brother africa matter for head. ..

Hi. If you would like to vote. click that Box that appears beside her name.
Even though it is Chinese. see where i had vote on the picture above.
A dialogue box will show up. with a verification number and a space to enter the number.
Enter the number and click ..the box beside it again.
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by darmys(f): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2015
tpiar:

i didnt ask where are you from, I said are you Nigerian.

i'm not lesbian, please keep your kissing emoticon to yourself.

Spreading some love your way. kiss kiss
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by darmys(f): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2015
In Other news, SHE HAS MOVED TO NUMBER 18 cool
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by duduade: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Speechless3:

she-man
looool
Re: Vote For MBGN 2015 Unoaku Anyadike for Miss World - Help Bring The Crown Home! by Daminaj1(f): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Have you voted today? Link remains the same kiss kiss kiss
it only takes seconds

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Nigeria's Spanking New Songs / Lil Kesh Feeling Happy As His Girlfriend Plait His Hair For New Braid(pics,vid) / Bbnaija Host, Ebuka And Wife Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.