Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) (70864 Views)

Crownstar Sandwich Maker. For Sale / Akara Sandwich, Remixed / condom in her snack *photos* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by ritababe(f): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
;Dthis is what happens when u have[b]ritababe and born2fuck as workers[/b].dia own quickie dey come at any time and any place

serious, born2fuck is it true?
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by prince2015: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
I agreed with you somehow but looking at Nigeria, its a country that defy analogy a lot of times. True Buhari was modest but he was contented Diezani, Dazuki e.t.c were rich and even tell you that they are comfortable but what went wrong? am sorry to say its SMH funny that even the so called younger generation lack focus to do anything reasonable

omeke12:
I couldn't vote for Jonathan to continue cos I detested what my country was turning into under his administration so I never voted..
anytime I state this fact the first question I get is... "why didn't U vote for APC?"
I voted for APC in the Lagos Governorship election but didn't in the presidential elections not because I disliked their Ideology or mantra ( I craved for 'change') but because I couldn't convince myself (for d sake of my present and future family) to vote for Buhari because..
1...Buhari was a former President, former minister of petroleum and so many other top offices he held back then and yet he still tags himself as 'poor', borrowing money then to buy nomination forms. I'm not saying he should have embezzled our money but...for God's sake, it takes wisdom, vision and creativity to be a rich and successful man. Buhari couldn't create an empire with the "little" salary he made those days then I strongly don't believe he can change d fortunes of Nigeria.
it was shameful during asset declaration when I saw the wealth our VP has amassed for himself and his family, comparing it with that provided by our president who is meant to lead us out of brokeness.
2...Buhari has been contesting for presidency since 2003 and all those while as an aspirant, he never influenced katsina, Nigeria or Africa In any positive way, (he has no known charity foundation in his name), the only time one hears of Buhari then is when he makes Violence Inciting comments that leads to loss of lives especially in the north....
please fellow Nigerians, don't expect much from our president, he doesn't really have much to offer just pray for God to give him WISDOM and POWER not to lead us astray...
...Remember Nigeria is our country.
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by oluamid(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
I love skin to skin. No condoms undecided

I hope you don't have multiple partners then else...
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
BRUUUUUHHHHHHHHH THIS IS DISGUDTING MEHNNNNN USED CONDOM MEHN!!! WTF IS GOING ON IN THEIR KITCHEN!!!!!!
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
YourMain:
The way I would sue. That's vile
am tripping for yhu bae. u pretty. cheesy
#YoLO
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by sweatlana: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yak grose disgusting!
Was it a used condom
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by toprealman: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
kekakuz:

And the truth is
I inted this
I started it like 3 or 4 years back when the modify button was introduced
Just worked it out myself. At least you have invented something.... Lol
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cutehector:
buh u wont puke if u gv a bj
Hian...
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by omeke12(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
prince2015:
I agreed with you somehow but looking at Nigeria, its a country that defy analogy a lot of times. True Buhari was modest but he was contented Diezani, Dazuki e.t.c were rich and even tell you that they are comfortable but what went wrong? am sorry to say its SMH funny that even the so called younger generation lack focus to do anything reasonable

u ar right but a few of the youths stand out and those are the ones that change things
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by tansho(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:
I couldn't vote for Jonathan to continue cos I detested what my country was turning into under his administration so I never voted..
anytime I state this fact the first question I get is... "why didn't U vote for APC?"
I voted for APC in the Lagos Governorship election but didn't in the presidential elections not because I disliked their Ideology or mantra ( I craved for 'change') but because I couldn't convince myself (for d sake of my present and future family) to vote for Buhari because..
1...Buhari was a former President, former minister of petroleum and so many other top offices he held back then and yet he still tags himself as 'poor', borrowing money then to buy nomination forms. I'm not saying he should have embezzled our money but...for God's sake, it takes wisdom, vision and creativity to be a rich and successful man. Buhari couldn't create an empire with the "little" salary he made those days then I strongly don't believe he can change d fortunes of Nigeria.
it was shameful during asset declaration when I saw the wealth our VP has amassed for himself and his family, comparing it with that provided by our president who is meant to lead us out of brokeness.
2...Buhari has been contesting for presidency since 2003 and all those while as an aspirant, he never influenced katsina, Nigeria or Africa In any positive way, (he has no known charity foundation in his name), the only time one hears of Buhari then is when he makes Violence Inciting comments that leads to loss of lives especially in the north....
please fellow Nigerians, don't expect much from our president, he doesn't really have much to offer just pray for God to give him WISDOM and POWER not to lead us astray...

Wetin dey bring all this talk here?

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
ritababe:

serious, born2fuck is it true?
U First is it tru
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by refiner(f): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
afuye:
Are u a virgin ? Even a day old baby knows what condom is
crap!!
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Anyama! Make sure you sue their woolworth ass!
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by queenoflafia(f): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Let her go for pregnancy test asap
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by tellwisdom: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Christmas gift for her sad
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=iyatrustee post=40804376]Gross!

The propability of it been a used condom is 99.9%. if not, it should be in its pack. She not only ate sandwich but one mixed with semen

Some quickie happened in the production room definitely.

Lalasticlala, come see something oh

Thanks!!! And I'm sure you know why...
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:

I remember when the line was "I voted for Jonathan not PDP", used by sycophants.

Now the new line is "I did not vote for GEJ but I also did not vote for PMB because...reasons".

those of us who pay taxes DEMAND much from our President...if he fails, we will do our best to punish him at the polls.
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Georgeooo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is a blessing in disguise, she should sue the company.
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
richommie:

am tripping for yhu bae.
u pretty. cheesy

#YoLO

Ehm thank you smiley
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by omeke12(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
texazzpete:

I remember when the line was "I voted for Jonathan not PDP", used by sycophants.

Now the new line is "I did not vote for GEJ but I also did not vote for PMB because...reasons".

those of us who pay taxes DEMAND much from our President...if he fails, we will do our best to punish him at the polls.
what's your point bro
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by ritababe(f): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:

U First is it tru

i like quickie sha
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by omeke12(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
texazzpete:

yea bro...U have a great point but with the way things are going now, one can only imagine how possible it is to vote out this ruling party at the centre even if they turn out as the wort in history
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by omeke12(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
kekakuz:
Bros you really made sense take a bite from that sandwich
lol...I'll pass
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
That's roundabout put into sandwich so,chew it,it has no effect they just make it look like condom but its not condom.
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
ritababe:

i like quickie sha
wow i w ont mind if u giv me at all
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
I love skin to skin. No condoms undecided
You must have said your mind.
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Very soon, d woman will come here for testimony, I know she has consumed d fluid as well.....for those doubt maria( jesus mother), come see for urself oooo....
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Was it a used one? grin
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by ramsol00: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:

youngman, not everyone sees wealth as the biggest priority in life. Success in life cannot always be defined in relation to amount of wealth one acquire...some people live their lives far beyound that...God bless you for your comment and love of your country.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by HRich(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Now that Beer is the same Prize with Fuel.
You can now Drink and Walk instead of Drinking and Driving
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by ifeanyi83(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
She'll definitely be smiling to the bank soon. grin
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by HRich(m): 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:
Now that Beer is the same Prize with Fuel.

You can now Drink and Walk instead of Drinking and Driving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg / The Catfish I Bought N3600 in Enugu / Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.