Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) (70911 Views)

Crownstar Sandwich Maker. For Sale / Akara Sandwich, Remixed / condom in her snack *photos* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by omeke12(m): 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
ramsol00:

youngman, not everyone sees wealth as the biggest priority in life. Success in life cannot always be defined in relation to amount of wealth one acquire...some people live their lives far beyound that...God bless you for your comment and love of your country.
thank U bro, most times I have been wrong and might be wrong again
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm thank you smiley
long time bolu..missed u. lost ya bbm pin too.
#YolO
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by ritababe(f): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:

wow i w ont mind if u giv me at all

lol
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by flokii: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:
I couldn't vote for Jonathan to continue cos I detested what my country was turning into under his administration so I never voted..
anytime I state this fact the first question I get is... "why didn't U vote for APC?"
I voted for APC in the Lagos Governorship election but didn't in the presidential elections not because I disliked their Ideology or mantra ( I craved for 'change') but because I couldn't convince myself (for d sake of my present and future family) to vote for Buhari because..
1...Buhari was a former President, former minister of petroleum and so many other top offices he held back then and yet he still tags himself as 'poor', borrowing money then to buy nomination forms. I'm not saying he should have embezzled our money but...for God's sake, it takes wisdom, vision and creativity to be a rich and successful man. Buhari couldn't create an empire with the "little" salary he made those days then I strongly don't believe he can change d fortunes of Nigeria.
it was shameful during asset declaration when I saw the wealth our VP has amassed for himself and his family, comparing it with that provided by our president who is meant to lead us out of brokeness.
2...Buhari has been contesting for presidency since 2003 and all those while as an aspirant, he never influenced katsina, Nigeria or Africa In any positive way, (he has no known charity foundation in his name), the only time one hears of Buhari then is when he makes Violence Inciting comments that leads to loss of lives especially in the north....
please fellow Nigerians, don't expect much from our president, he doesn't really have much to offer just pray for God to give him WISDOM and POWER not to lead us astray...
...Remember Nigeria is our country.

bro abeg you get Boney M album there?

it's that time of the year
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by kellsblingsz(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
i knw dat sandwich, it is condsandwich... itz quite tasty and i once bought it from KFC..
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by omeke12(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
flokii:

bro abeg you get Boney M album there?
it's that time of the year
"boney M album" what's that ??
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by omeke12(m): 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
HRich:
Now that Beer is the same Prize with Fuel.
You can now Drink and Walk instead of Drinking and Driving
lolllss..#funny
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
ritababe:

lol
is that a yes
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
that is the beauty of social media... it is a pity our APC/PDP senators would soon shut us up after we voted them into power.
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:
I couldn't vote for Jonathan to continue cos I detested what my country was turning into under his administration so I never voted..
anytime I state this fact the first question I get is... "why didn't U vote for APC?"
I voted for APC in the Lagos Governorship election but didn't in the presidential elections not because I disliked their Ideology or mantra ( I craved for 'change') but because I couldn't convince myself (for d sake of my present and future family) to vote for Buhari because..
1...Buhari was a former President, former minister of petroleum and so many other top offices he held back then and yet he still tags himself as 'poor', borrowing money then to buy nomination forms. I'm not saying he should have embezzled our money but...for God's sake, it takes wisdom, vision and creativity to be a rich and successful man. Buhari couldn't create an empire with the "little" salary he made those days then I strongly don't believe he can change d fortunes of Nigeria.
it was shameful during asset declaration when I saw the wealth our VP has amassed for himself and his family, comparing it with that provided by our president who is meant to lead us out of brokeness.
2...Buhari has been contesting for presidency since 2003 and all those while as an aspirant, he never influenced katsina, Nigeria or Africa In any positive way, (he has no known charity foundation in his name), the only time one hears of Buhari then is when he makes Violence Inciting comments that leads to loss of lives especially in the north....
please fellow Nigerians, don't expect much from our president, he doesn't really have much to offer just pray for God to give him WISDOM and POWER not to lead us astray...
I am sorry your values are measured in personal wealth while Buhari is more concerned with the common wealth , rectitude and rule of law as way to national and hometown or personal development. I don't know how much in millions of Dollars Ghandi, Mandela, Lincoln , Chavis or De Gaulle, Kennedy or Winston Churchill but they surely left a legacy of greatness and pride for their countries and humanity. They contributed immensely to altruism and social supremacy of mankind over other creatures. Your level of intellect may not be compartible with such idealistic humanism, so go ahead and collect some money for a purposeless lifetime of 90 years or so .
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by olakan22: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:
u no see wetin them post%)
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:

1.. who asked you all this ?
2.. did you read the post ?
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by ritababe(f): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:

is that a yes

no be only!!!
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by mrjojo: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
If I don't say END TIME nw, it will be like if we are nt in d ENDTIME, abi when else can this happen??
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by omeke12(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
AnanseK:

I am sorry your values are measured in personal wealth while Buhari is more concerned with the common wealth , rectitude and rule of law as way to national and hometown or personal development. I don't know how much in millions of Dollars Ghandi, Mandela, Lincoln , Chavis or De Gaulle, Kennedy or Winston Churchill but they surely left a legacy of greatness and pride for their countries and humanity. They contributed immensely to altruism and social supremacy of mankind over other creatures. Your level of intellect may not be compartible with such idealistic humanism, so go ahead and collect some money for a purposeless lifetime of 90 years or so .

Good reference bro.. all the people you mentioned fought and did things for their country but not Buhari..we only heard of him during and after elections
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:
u are worse dan a slowpoke......wit ur stupid analysis.........wat more do I expect from from someone with harmattan pap as brain
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
@omeke12. and co una well done o
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Cornerstone001: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
hewww...............................!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by ajealadick(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
I love skin to skin. No condoms undecided

Where is ur medical certificate then? I dey fear o
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:
how does this concern condom in a sandwich
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Mackson01: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sue them to court
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Chimourinho(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
BleSSedMee:

Its really appalling. Just thinking of it makes me feel like puking...

Lol@ quickie

As if u no dy give yr bf Mouth Gig and swallow his fluid. #garrerahia
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chimourinho:

As if u no dy give yr bf Mouth Gig and swallow his fluid. #garrerahia

Mind ur speech young man... I'm a married woman FYI .
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by teemy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
A DNA test would pinpoint the unruly staff if there is semen on the condom. That simple act is enough to send Wellsworth shares crashing down. A good warning to treat your staff well.
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Auxigen(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:
;Dthis is what happens when u have[b]ritababe and born2fuck as workers[/b].dia own quickie dey come at any time and any place
Kai nairalanders!! cheesy
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:
well articulated. I really wish myopic Nigerians gave this a thought before shouting "change"...
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by KRILMIJAY(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
donoghue v. stevenson (1932)
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
omeke12:
My reply to you is below...

Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Coolguy89(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
I love skin to skin. No condoms undecided
end time gurl
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hey mhen i got a girlfriend online wow you can get yours boyfriends too click here ☺☺☺☺☺
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by Revolva(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hwwwwwyyyy na wa oo SA na only dem de bang like dog dem don put cd for food
Re: Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) by scait(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
end time Sandwiches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg / Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout / The Catfish I Bought N3600 in Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.