Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Need Help Concerning My Tecno Camon C8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help Concerning My Tecno Camon C8 (2476 Views)

Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You / Tecno Camon C5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 : Specs Showdown! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Concerning My Tecno Camon C8 by Daboss007: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Few days ago I bought a Tecno C8 device and after inserting my sim just yesterday, I discovered that I can't use both sims and my memory card together on the phone. If I remove one of the sim it will work well but If I insert both sims, one of the sim card won't show.
To all those using this device, I would like to know if it's a general problem or maybe I'm the only one facing this problem with my C8 cos I cant afford to waste my money.

Please help what can I do cos I'm totally confused sad
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Tecno Camon C8 by Tobsam237(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mine is working perfectly...

Go settle scores with ur dealer...
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Tecno Camon C8 by mustang44: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Quickly return the phone to where ever you bought it from and get another one! Make sure you also test the phone before leaving.
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Tecno Camon C8 by henry007(m): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2015
Daboss007:
Few days ago I bought a Tecno C8 device and after inserting my sim just yesterday, I discovered that I can't use both sims and my memory card together on the phone. If I remove one of the sim it will work well but If I insert both sims, one of the sim card won't show.
To all those using this device, I would like to know if it's a general problem or maybe I'm the only one facing this problem with my C8 cos I cant afford to waste my money.

Pele, take it to the carlcare closest to you. Your memory card should not over-ride your sim coz they're not even close to each other.

Re: I Need Help Concerning My Tecno Camon C8 by daphid25(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Daboss007:

Haha... You sure say na Camon c8 you buy so?

Never heard any complain of such from people using it
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Tecno Camon C8 by mosjames: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
Sim and SD card dragging space? Weird stuff
I'm sure you didn't buy it from the right shop
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Tecno Camon C8 by Xhaka(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Daboss007:

If you bought it from an authorized Tecno shop, they will gladly change it for you but if na second hand just forget am go buy new one.
Cos C8 don't have those kind of issues you just mentioned
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Tecno Camon C8 by kolexepana: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
Daboss007:

Where did you get your own C8 from?
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Tecno Camon C8 by Kboy55: 12:35am On Dec 10, 2015
Mine is working perfectly and is 3 months old now
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Tecno Camon C8 by Xhaka(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2015
Kboy55:
Mine is working perfectly and is 3 months old now
please tell him where you bought yours
cos i've never heard this kind of complain before
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Tecno Camon C8 by KRDCROWN(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2016
please help, what can i do to my Tecno camon c8, if i collect Games or other apps from others tecno it will nt open or open today and stop responding next day
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Tecno Camon C8 by Carlcaresophia: 9:44am On May 24, 2016
KRDCROWN:
please help, what can i do to my Tecno camon c8, if i collect Games or other apps from others tecno it will nt open or open today and stop responding next day
Hello KRDCROWN, you can try to download the apps and Games from play store or try other verisons. Thank you!
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Tecno Camon C8 by Xhaka(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2016
KRDCROWN:
You gotta install apps from the right source.
Re: I Need Help Concerning My Tecno Camon C8 by Carlcaresophia: 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
KRDCROWN:
Hello Krdcrown, could you please list names of the games and apps? The more details the better. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Glo Is Giving Out Free Data To Its Subscribers For 7 Days / New! Get 200,000 Free Credit For Airtime And Data On Your Glo SIM. / Huawei Phones With Glo 4G -(band 28)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.