Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Shadow Fight 2 Amazing!!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Shadow Fight 2 Amazing!!! (2515 Views)

Shadow Fight 2 1.9.29 Apk / I Need Shadow Of Rome / Please, Who Else Can't Wait For Shadow Fight 3. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shadow Fight 2 Amazing!!! by Almuhsin(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Shadow Fight 2 is a nail-biting mix of classical Fighting and RPG. This game lets you equip countless lethal weapons and rare armor sets, and features dozens of lifelike-animated Martial Arts techniques! As the thrilling Fantasy storyline unfolds, you will fight numerous unique enemies and defeat evil demon bosses.
Available now for Android, iOS,
Windows Phone, Windows Store,
Amazon and also KAKAO!
Containing 322 quality articles, the Shadow Fight Wiki is the best source of information regarding the Shadow Fight series.

Re: Shadow Fight 2 Amazing!!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Been playing that ish since last year now,currently trying to max out my weapons to fight titan

1 Like

Re: Shadow Fight 2 Amazing!!! by Almuhsin(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2015
youmour:
Been playing that ish since last year now,currently trying to max out my weapons to fight titan
I just defeated Hermit and trying to download the next scene
Re: Shadow Fight 2 Amazing!!! by Almuhsin(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Shadow Fight 2 Amazing!!! by Almuhsin(m): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2015
More pics

Re: Shadow Fight 2 Amazing!!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Almuhsin:

I just defeated Hermit and trying to download the next scene

Best mobile game,wallahi

1 Like

Re: Shadow Fight 2 Amazing!!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2016
waiting to see if sf3 .will come out soon.killed Titan 4-5 months back....bought gems to get the complete monk set...that thing tight gan.....d hardest boss for me was wasp....with that her damage return..... I don't even enjoy d online raid..though I have killed volcano...
Re: Shadow Fight 2 Amazing!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Go and update it...Some parts are very hard now
Re: Shadow Fight 2 Amazing!!! by abdulqayyum433: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
I am addicted to Shadow Fight 2. Really loved. In fact, I have found Shadow Fight 2 Mod APK recently. After installing this titan mod APK, I got unlimited money and gems. Every Premium item in the game was fully unlocked. You can easily your character to a level where you can't imagine. You can destroy your enemies in a matter of seconds. It's complete fun. You should try this titan Mod of Shadow Fight 2. Although, The graphics and sound quality of this modded version are far better than the original version of Shadow Fight 2.

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Superslim For Sale SOLD!! SOLD! SOLD! / Playstation 4 Price Cut! New Prices as From October 1st. / Anyone Playing Pc Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.