Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Open A Business Centre In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Much Will It Cost Me To Open A Business Centre In Lagos (726 Views)

!!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. / How To Open A Bottle Drink Using A4 Paper / How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Open A Business Centre In Lagos by kezzy09: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2009
House please i need your advice on this.
Due to unemployment in nija today, sad i need to get myself employed though after series of job search. As families i have come to seek for advice from some of us who knows about starting up a business centre. I will so much appreciate genuie contributions. thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Open A Business Centre In Lagos by manmustwac(m): 12:23am On Jun 02, 2009
move this topic to the biz section you'll get a better response there.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Open A Business Centre In Lagos by ellagold(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2009
YOU DONT NEED SUCH A LARGE SUM OF MONEY TO START MAKING IT ALL YOU NEED IS THE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE VERY ONE PURPOSE YOU HAVE PASSION FOR THE FOLLOW IT THROUGH, LIKEWISE YOU CAN WORK WITH SOME ONE FOR FREE THAT IS DOING THAT KIND OF JOB YOU WANT TO DO , SEEED TIME HARVEST SHALL NOT CEASE, GOD BLEES YOU

(1) (Reply)

Leopard: , Shout Hallelujah - You Need To Read This! / Mocospace / First Sound Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.