Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

How To Open A Bottle Drink Using A4 Paper - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Open A Bottle Drink Using A4 Paper (1035 Views)

Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village(photos). / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop / How Men Drink Away Their Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open A Bottle Drink Using A4 Paper by timidapsin(m): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2015
This is very Amazing.
Wanna take a drink? Dont have an opener?
Then this might help...

Just follow the explanation by Mr Morgan

All you need to successfully cr*ck open your beer is one piece of A4 paper.

Mr Morgan who lives in Cardiff, Wales starts off by vertically folding the paper in half.
He then folds the half lengthways again, pressing firmly so the creases of the paper hold.
He keeps folding the paper in half vertically until he ends up with only a small amount of paper left.
Mr Morgan starts by vertically folding a piece of A4 paper in half (left) before he folds it in half again (right)
Mr Morgan starts by vertically folding a piece of A4 paper in half (left) before he folds it in half again (right)

Then he folds the remaining paper lengthways to create a 'V' shape from the paper.
He places the 'V'-shaped paper against the underside of the bottle and applies pressure
And with one swift upwards move he pops the cap of the bottle, successfully releasing the beer from its bottle-topped prison.
The 21-year-old Cardiff University student said he invented the trick when he found himself at a party with bottles of beer and a broken bottle opener.
He told FEMAIL:'I learnt the trick during the summer.'
'I was at a garden party with, tragically, a broken bottle opener. We needed to create some kind of bottle opener, and I thought that strengthening a sheet of paper by folding it could help it act as a lever to pry the top off!'

After folding the paper thrice the forms a 'V' shape with the paper

He then places it on the underside of the bottle (left) and in one swift move pops the cap (right)

Success! He has managed to open a bottle of beer without a bottle opener

Mr Morgan said his trick will work with all types of paper, down to kitchen roll.
On his account he explained:' Some people are pointing out that the paper looks thicker than standard paper.
'It's just high GSM paper printer that I happen to have at home. This trick still works fine with thinner paper, all the way down to kitchen towel.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFeyB3RWl2w

Source: http://afriwap.com/technology-news/how-to-open-a-bottle-drink-using-a4-paper/
Re: How To Open A Bottle Drink Using A4 Paper by Vision4God: 8:29am On Mar 13, 2015
Ds is interesting. Will try it wenever I buy bottled coke
Re: How To Open A Bottle Drink Using A4 Paper by timidapsin(m): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2015
Vision4God:
Ds is interesting. Will try it wenever I buy bottled coke
Ok smiley
Re: How To Open A Bottle Drink Using A4 Paper by mirakecrea8(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
not Nigerian corked bottles biko
Re: How To Open A Bottle Drink Using A4 Paper by timidapsin(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
mirakecrea8:
not Nigerian corked bottles biko
Lol all bottles smiley

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Was Your First Phone? / Expensive Nightlife: Top 5 Clubs In Nigeria -www.nigerianlimelight.com / Watch Brazil V. Nigeria - FIFA U17 World Cup Chile 2015 VIDEO Highlights -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.