Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) (3202 Views)

Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) / Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-PbVk4R6pNfI/Vmbg5BoAI-I/AAAAAAAHmGw/_tmJDB0w9zE/s1600/1.png[/img]
In a video shared online this week, a man was seen avenging the death of his son by killing a King Cobra with his bare hands. The man, in shorts, angrily grabbed the long snake from a tree in the bush and smashed it's head on the floor severally times, killing it. The snake reportedly bit his son, who later died. Animal rights lawyers have since spoken out and accused the man of animal cruelty since the video went viral. See shocking photos after the jump;
[img]http://1.bp..com/-JZnynfpOUhU/Vmbg6_dAZFI/AAAAAAAHmHE/VGHQ_pHjWRc/s1600/3.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-y09TgzqlnDY/Vmbg6VJQ9gI/AAAAAAAHmG8/S0o0Hpg2GGg/s1600/2.png[/img]

SOURCE: http://damytechs..com/2015/12/dad-kills-cobra-with-with-bare-hands.html
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
So sad sad It must be really painful for him to lose his son dat way.

all those animal rights lawyers need to av their head checked crucially!! are they mad or something a snake and a young human being, who's more important??!?! undecided

if na them send the snake, make them go chop grass.

4 Likes

Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by jaymejate: 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Naajin part 5
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by hakanai(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Damytechs:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-PbVk4R6pNfI/Vmbg5BoAI-I/AAAAAAAHmGw/_tmJDB0w9zE/s1600/1.png[/img]
In a video shared online this week, a man was seen avenging the death of his son by killing a King Cobra with his bare hands. The man, in shorts, angrily grabbed the long snake from a tree in the bush and smashed it's head on the floor severally times, killing it. The snake reportedly bit his son, who later died. Animal rights lawyers have since spoken out and accused the man of animal[size=18pt] cruelty[/size] since the video went viral. See shocking photos after the jump;
[img]http://1.bp..com/-JZnynfpOUhU/Vmbg6_dAZFI/AAAAAAAHmHE/VGHQ_pHjWRc/s1600/3.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-y09TgzqlnDY/Vmbg6VJQ9gI/AAAAAAAHmG8/S0o0Hpg2GGg/s1600/2.png[/img]

SOURCE: http://damytechs..com/2015/12/dad-kills-cobra-with-with-bare-hands.html

Cruelty indeed and the boy that was bitten to death, what will animal rights say to that murder !!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by boujaye: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
m
Its a pity man, but you deserve a heroic medal
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
End time snake. shocked

1 Like

Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by StOla: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
Animal rights people belong to a special category of idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by mazzi: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
If na me na teeth I go use bite am to death.
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by mazzi: 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
When animal right activist value the life of an ugly creature like snake more than human right.what happen to the right of the dead child?
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by madgoat(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
shocked if i hear say dat man use bare hands shocked
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
only in India or Pakistan.
R.I.P to his son.
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by nduchucks: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
Snakes are instinctive and do not bite out of malice.

The Dad's cruelty was borne out of ignorance and understandable grief. That snake was in its habitat, chilling, when the son either accidentally or intentionally provoked the snake. The entire episode is tragic in all fronts. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
nduchucks:
Snakes are instinctive and do not bite out of malice.

The Dad's cruelty was borne out of ignorance and understandable grief. That snake was in its habitat, chilling, when the son either accidentaly or intentionally provoked the snake. The entire episode is tragic in all fronts. sad

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by adellam16(f): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
God will punish dose animal right activists talking rubbish. So animal lives is more important dan human lives? Is it their fault, they r also animals, since they have se x with animals so they will support their kind (animals).
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
all those animal rights lawyers accusing the man of cruelty, Una faaaaddaaa !!!
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by Lamasta(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Millerz:
only in India or Pakistan.
R.I.P to his son.
Even the snake will be like ``I don miss road......
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ibinu sango..#

Common cockroach sef' i dey enter kitchen carry broom.# D

Em b real man to use hands'#
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
OK..

Please where can I find the COBRA'S LAWYER..?
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by obinnashady(m): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
They should gather all the children of the animal rights people and incinerate them,then they'll know what cruelty is
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by kobonaire(m): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
Millerz:
only in India or Pakistan...
Lamasta:

Even the snake will be like ``I don miss road......
Well in Nigeria snakes are indiscriminately killed (and eaten)
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by 7footre(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
If the animal rights lawyers still near that pikin father, they will suffer d same faith as the cobra... I wont still blame the man
Re: Dad Kills Cobra With With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son (photos) by flyingdutchman(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
I hope the Animal rights lawyer pays him a visit. And I HOPE HE IS FLOGGED TO DEATH LIKE THE STUPID SNAKE HE IS TRYING TO DEFEND! angry

(1) (Reply)

Half Dead Man Lying On The Road...(photo Inside) / natasha - I'm new to this forum / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.