Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Breaking News!!! Father Defile 6 Years Old Daughter, Infect Her With Disease. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breaking News!!! Father Defile 6 Years Old Daughter, Infect Her With Disease. (626 Views)

Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Father Defile 6 Years Old Daughter, Infect Her With Disease. by imakewealth: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
A 35-year-old father of three, was on Tuesday arraigned in an Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ Court in Lagos, for allegedly defiling his six-year-old daughter. The accused, Harrison Agu, who resides at No.23, Rotimi Omotosho St., Isheri Osun, Lagos, is facing a charge of indecent treatment of a minor.
Although the accused entered a not guilty plea, the prosecutor, Insp. Simon Imhonwa, told the court that the accused had

Read more: http://naijaenform..com.ng/2015/12/father-docked-for-defiling-six-year-old.html#!/2015/12/father-docked-for-defiling-six-year-old.html

Follow @channels_info on twitter for latest news on events and real Job vacancies.
Re: Breaking News!!! Father Defile 6 Years Old Daughter, Infect Her With Disease. by bueze046(m): 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
People can lie eh.... Photo nko?.... Even if na photoshop we go manage am
Re: Breaking News!!! Father Defile 6 Years Old Daughter, Infect Her With Disease. by imakewealth: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Read the whole story and see the source.
Re: Breaking News!!! Father Defile 6 Years Old Daughter, Infect Her With Disease. by porshuch: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
bueze046:
People can lie eh.... Photo nko?.... Even if na photoshop we go manage am
my dear stories like this are no longer lies. About 3wks ago, I went to see a friend's wife that put to bed at Mother and child hospital in festac, a one year old girl was rushed in, she was in coma, bleeding from her private part, she was raped by a 27yrz old neighbour. Shai! I felt as if the world has ended that day, I couldn't eat when I got home.

So my dear better start believing o, some men are turning into animals.
Re: Breaking News!!! Father Defile 6 Years Old Daughter, Infect Her With Disease. by SAMBARRY: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Smh undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Land To Purchase / Share Your Childhood Days Native Games/plays Here!!! / #justforgags What Would You Do???? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.