Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (98083 Views)

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by TunezMediaTV: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
A young mother shot a video of her giving her 16-year-old daughter the beating of life and shared it on Facebook after the young lady shared the after sex photo below on her own Facebook page.

Watch video after the cut ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55cm6FV95k

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/mother-beating-up-her-16yr-old-daughter.html?m=1

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Since the mother is "in her house" I wont comment on her outfit. wink

Serves her right, fools be thinking sexually exposing yourself makes one cool. Disgracing herself because of a boy who maybe has even forgotten about that experience.

Chai language use Trestu!

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
She failed big time as a mother.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by adesanya2014: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nice one ma , tombs up ma . Pls send her to me let me kill her . Or better still try one of the wrestlers smackdown on her .

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by lilmax(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Yea,she got that black blood. cool

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by gen2briz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hummmm
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by potbelly(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
certainly the mother might have gone through such when she was her daughter's age(teenage pregnancy)... so to avoid a re-occurrence she had to beat some sense into her daughter... tough love you may call it but a mother's love is next to none...

After whooping her daughter's ass, the mother started readjusting her weave... Now that's gangsta.... grin grin

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by HARDBUOI: 2:29am On Jul 26, 2016
good for her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Stegomiah: 2:51am On Jul 26, 2016
I think it's more of a publicity stunt

The mother uploaded this video, consciously and fully aware of her outfit

She's no better than the daughter
And beating is not the most effective way to correct a child, it sows stubbornness, hatred, anger in the mind of the child
The best way to correct a child is show love and have a open heart talk

If she likes make she continue beating her
DOG WEY GO LOST NO DEY HEAR THE HUNTERS WHISTLE

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by adioolayi(m): 5:14am On Jul 26, 2016
VolT0xic:
She failed big time as a mother.

Two wrongs ...I agree with the punishment... but not posting on the internet too.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Estimable(m): 6:10am On Jul 26, 2016
The upper cut slap though
grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2016
Foolish Mother.......Stupid Childundecided

5 Likes

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Sirmuel1(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2016
Abeg give me her FB name o jare grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nickymezor(f): 7:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmmmmm, tins dey happen o... Most Minors eyes don open finish undecided
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Airforce1(m): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2016
men that beating is just too much for that little girl
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by VocalWalls: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2016
Airforce1:
men that beating is just too much for that little girl

It's not too much for someone already doing 'stuff'

People are exhibitionists - always were, always will be. Social networks are just a new, simple way of expressing your exhibitionist side.

Another one's confession, How Social Media Ruined Her

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2016
Stegomiah:

And beating is not the most effective way to correct a child, it sows stubbornness, hatred, anger in the mind of the child

In Africa, beating is the most effective way to correct children o. My parents beat me too when I was young and I grew to love them. Sometimes, pikin go don spoil pass open heart talk o.
The blacks in US are mostly uncouth sha. You dey correct your child you still dey say "morafuka". Sheet!

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Cunninlinguist: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2016
If they censor the video, you won't hear shii. The mum was just screaming obscenities at her daughter
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
I knew they was from Atlanta...The accent confirms it...Any type of STDs, Atlanta has it in variety...I still got love for y'all. Ratchet city with Ratchet THOTS, Single Mothers and Homosexuals grin

But seriously, 16 is okay just give them a condom these kids are devils. I think the Mother was right because uploading the video is stupidity_

Meanwhile Child services is patiently waiting at the door for her cool

Oh Boy, Throughout my HS days na Undercover things...Give her doggy in my car or her house...No Dulling

5 Likes

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by OXCUBA: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
FUNNY VIDEO .... THEY WOMAN CAN SLAVE FOR AFRICA ....
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Flashh: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
If they censor the video, you won't hear shii. The mum was just screaming obscenities at her daughter
Thanks for saving me my MB.

7 Likes

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
This language sounds like an American English.....

Isn't beating prohibited in that country?

I think that woman is just playing to the gallery. Why is she recording herself correcting her daughter?

Isn't she using vulgar language too?

Her daughter took after her.

Anyways

DrabeeyWasHere

1 Like

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Category1: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
16year old and sex like wtff...?

Just like some years ago when I bash into my 21year friend's room without knocking at the door, coz i know that he's with a lady,omo I saw this guy with a 16yo on bed... I was like 'chai see this small girl sad' I couldn't stop thinking abt that stuff for like one week lol.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Coldfeet(f): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
angry
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Generalkorex(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
endtime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by PriNceNova(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by izzou(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2016

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Coldfeet(f): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Stegomiah:

The daughter wanted publicity so the mum gave her more lolz grin let people see her banging and beating pix and video.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by jnrbayano(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
19th century mum in a 20th century world.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by epospiky(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Crazy things happen these days...a sixteen year old for that matter. Well she got her comeuppance.
Re: Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE by Proffdada: 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sadly she's in a country that will use the footage as evidence of battery and assault
But the mother's dressing is reflecting undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) / Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.