Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Tecno L5 official discussions - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L5 official discussions (88050 Views)

Innjoo Fire 2 Plus Official Discussions Thread / TECNO L8 Official Discussions Thread / Tecno L5 Price In Nigeria And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by madjnr: 6:57am On Apr 27, 2016
ritababe:

No network
return the phone... It has fault
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by mosjames: 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
fotadmowmend:
why is it that tecno hardly releases update on dir devices we need update joor
They've released an update for camon c8.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Edipee(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2016
OnyeAraNdiIgbo:

Bought mine in Enugu and it is lovely...How you try root am abeg...Been trying mine too
pls where did you buy the phone in Enugu? I really wanna get one. I'd also appreciate if you can send me the phone number of the shop so dat I can call and confirm the current price b4 making any move. I'm in Nsukka.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by vicadex07(m): 1:32am On May 08, 2016
Bro pls how did u resolve it? I have the same issue on my l5 right now (stuck on boot screen) just after rooting it.
hismail1:
I've resolved it,thanks
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Raphoeworld: 6:10am On May 08, 2016
USE FIRE AND WATER TO CHARGE YOUR SMARTPHONES WITH THIS ACCESSORY http://www.panstech.com/2016/05/use-fire-and-water-to-charge-your-phones.html?m=1
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by primeson1(m): 8:48am On May 08, 2016
Please does this phone have wifi Hotspot.... That's the main reason I want to buy
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by hismail1(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2016
vicadex07:
Bro pls how did u resolve it? I have the same issue on my l5 right now (stuck on boot screen) just after rooting it.
Hold your volume up button with the power button... The phone will attempt a restart. Let me know if it works
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by vicadex07(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2016
Done..it works. What next
hismail1:
Hold your volume up button with the power button... The phone will attempt a restart. Let me know if it works
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by hismail1(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2016
vicadex07:
Done..it works. What next
The phone should reboot
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by okooloyun1(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2016
Pls how much is L5 now
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by primeson1(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2016
just bought the phone, how do i insert sim 1, i am using a micro sim o.
bought at 20,500 plus 500 delivery from slot online store.
okooloyun1:
Pls how much is L5 now
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Mrluv(m): 6:36pm On May 10, 2016
If u stay in ajegunle and u want to sell ur l5 holla at ur boy
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by daphid25(m): 7:33pm On May 11, 2016
okooloyun1:
Pls how much is L5 now
20-21k.. still a reasonable price though.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by okooloyun1(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2016
New Techno L5 for sale
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by youngguru23(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2016
Please where can I get Tecno L5 Battery from?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by madjnr: 8:00pm On May 15, 2016
please add me back to the group chat. I lost my other sim 09024624997
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by veravin24: 8:15am On May 17, 2016
Does Tecno L5 support ram exppander like roehsoft?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by veravin24: 8:15am On May 17, 2016
Does Tecno L5 support ram expander like roehsoft?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Promking: 8:57am On May 19, 2016
Pressea:
Tecno l5
rooted with kingroot
recovery flashed with flashify
unrooted
then supersu flashed from recovery
xposed flashed from recovery

"I took a high risk and arrived here"
now smiling

please sir, can you tell me/give me the link to your xposed installer version. I got mine bricked from flashing a wrong version
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Promking: 9:21am On May 19, 2016
madjnr:
yes

pls have u flashed xposed installer on your device, i flashed 'xposed.v72.SDK22.zip' after rebooting it wrote 'android starting, optimizing apps' after counting for some time it reboots and shows the same thing again. Its been going on like this for 30 minutes now

pls what's ur xposed version and how can i get past this bootloop, i'm thinking of downloading the stock rom backup and flashing it

cc Pressea
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Pressea(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2016
Promking:

pls have u flashed xposed installer on your device, i flashed 'xposed.v72.SDK22.zip' after rebooting it wrote 'android starting, optimizing apps' after counting for some time it reboots and shows the same thing again. Its been going on like this for 30 minutes now

pls what's ur xposed version and how can i get past this bootloop, i'm thinking of downloading the stock rom backup and flashing it

cc Pressea

Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by trueking: 1:21pm On May 19, 2016
great phone, changed my fonts.

Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by madjnr: 1:29pm On May 19, 2016
Promking:

cc Pressea
use version 83
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by dmy(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2016
trueking:
How did you change your fonts?did you have to root the phone?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by vikkytan49(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2016
trueking:

Pls how did you go abt it?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by vikkytan49(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2016
trueking:
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by trueking: 4:03pm On May 19, 2016
vikkytan49:

You need to root your phone before you can change the fonts, or you use a launcher that allows you to change fonts, but me I used kingroot and Hifont.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by mencoronaldo: 5:30pm On May 19, 2016
I've been searching for the stock recovery.img Can anyone help? currently on TWRP. But I need the stock recovery to be able to change to CWM
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Dudecollins(m): 3:31am On May 20, 2016
trueking:

You need to root your phone before you can change the fonts, or you use a launcher that allows you to change fonts, but me I used kingroot and Hifont.
Can u pls recommend a launcher dat allows font modification. Thanks
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by trueking: 4:37am On May 20, 2016
Dudecollins:

Can u pls recommend a launcher dat allows font modification. Thanks
I know of Go Launcher and Apex launcher, there are others too, but I don't use third party launchers anymore
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Ndissle(m): 6:15am On May 20, 2016
Wad up people .. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by mencoronaldo: 7:13am On May 20, 2016
Promking:

cc Pressea

download the uninstaller for that v72 and flash it. it'll solve the bootloop problem
You can download v82.SDK22.zip

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply)

Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison / Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? / Download Your Mobile DSTV For YOUR PHONES..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.