Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Tecno L5 official discussions - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L5 official discussions (87958 Views)

Innjoo Fire 2 Plus Official Discussions Thread / TECNO L8 Official Discussions Thread / Tecno L5 Price In Nigeria And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 7:48am On May 20, 2016
Edipee:
pls where did you buy the phone in Enugu? I really wanna get one. I'd also appreciate if you can send me the phone number of the shop so dat I can call and confirm the current price b4 making any move. I'm in Nsukka.

I cannot categorically answer this and my Oga at the top would say a different thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by ritababe(f): 4:29pm On May 20, 2016
trueking:

I know of Go Launcher and Apex launcher, there are others too, but I don't use third party launchers anymore

pls can u give me the link for the kingroot u use in rooting it?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by sixtus8525(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2016
It takes five hours and sum minute. To get fully charged for
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by trueking: 8:10pm On May 25, 2016
ritababe:

pls can u give me the link for the kingroot u use in rooting it?
Sorry for the late reply, when you get to the site download the latest version you see.
http://www.appsandroidapk.com/tools/kingroot/
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by trueking: 8:12pm On May 25, 2016
sixtus8525:
How can you say five hours to get fully charged?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by ritababe(f): 8:39pm On May 25, 2016
trueking:

Sorry for the late reply, when you get to the site download the latest version you see.
http://www.appsandroidapk.com/tools/kingroot/

tnx
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by trueking: 9:28pm On May 25, 2016
ritababe:

tnx
YWC
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Promking: 12:03am On Jun 01, 2016
mencoronaldo:

download the uninstaller for that v72 and flash it. it'll solve the bootloop problem
You can download v82.SDK22.zip

Thanks bro, I flashed the uninstaller and used the v84.SDK22.zip

Anyways I've done it since before now....just replying that ur advice was helpful
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Promking: 12:08am On Jun 01, 2016
I noticed that a charger with a higher amp value doesn't charge it fast. I'm yet to try for a higher volt charger but the standard rating still holds at 5v 1.2A
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Promking: 12:17am On Jun 01, 2016
trueking:

How can you say five hours to get fully charged?
It's actually 4hrs and some minutes from a very low percent
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Dudecollins(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
I enjoyed everything about the phone...at least my expectations weren't cut short except for the camera. The picture qualities I get are extremely low. ve tried the camera settings but still d same thing. I was using P5 b4 which is also a 5MP camera. Dunno why I'm getting very low quality pictures compared to P5. Can't even read typed documents I snapped with the phone #sad
What could be wrong pls
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by ChidinmaRose(f): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Promking:

It's actually 4hrs and some minutes from a very low percent
that's so coool
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Edipee(m): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
pls hels, my new tecno L5 is messing up. My most recent google search on my previous phone (NOKIA C1) was about tecno L5. When I bought the L5, I transfered the sim (airtel) to it. Now, each time I launch an application e.g chatting on facebook or whatsapp on my L5, it closes on me and return to home screen. In most cases, it will pop up the old google search I did with the nokia phone. I'll have to press the power button, unlock my pattern and and re-launch the appliciton. I really don't feel good with it. Pls, what should I do? N/b. The phone is only a week old and I have an up-to-date AVG antivirus. I don't open too many apps at a time and the phone is not rooted. CC. Mencoronalda, hismail1, Pressea, Promking, trueking, Ndissle, fellow nairalanders, Pls help a brother. Thanks. Again, the speaker has stopped working. It doesn't ring or play music except when using ear phone.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by trueking: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
Edipee:
pls hels, my new tecno L5 is messing up. My most recent google search on my previous phone (NOKIA C1) was about tecno L5. When I bought the L5, I transfered the sim (airtel) to it. Now, each time I launch an application e.g chatting on facebook or whatsapp on my L5, it closes on me and return to home screen. In most cases, it will pop up the old google search I did with the nokia phone. I'll have to press the power button, unlock my pattern and and re-launch the appliciton. I really don't feel good with it. Pls, what should I do? N/b. The phone is only a week old and I have an up-to-date AVG antivirus. I don't open too many apps at a time and the phone is not rooted. CC. Mencoronalda, hismail1, Pressea, Promking, trueking, Ndissle, fellow nairalanders, Pls help a brother. Thanks. Again, the speaker has stopped working. It doesn't ring or play music except when using ear phone.
I don't think you can solve this on your own, take it to their carlcare, when I was using N3 back then, the ear piece stopped working, I took it to them and withing ten minutes they replaced it for me, but if they find out it's a software problem due to an app you installed, they would charge you to fix it, check for the nearest one to you using the app that came with the phone, wish you all the best.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Edipee(m): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2016
trueking:

I don't think you can solve this on your own, take it to their carlcare, when I was using N3 back then, the ear piece stopped working, I took it to them and withing ten minutes they replaced it for me, but if they find out it's a software problem due to an app you installed, they would charge you to fix it, check for the nearest one to you using the app that came with the phone, wish you all the best.
thanks bro. They don't have office here in Enugu, I'll go with a local repairer.
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by mosjames: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
sixtus8525:
Not up to 5hrs
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by theogabriel: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
I enquired for this phone today and was told N25K. Is it worth buying or is there a better alternative at that price?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Oyetboy(m): 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
gionee m5 mini for sale 27k, very neat and working perfectly, call or whatsapp 08142545451 ,slightly negotiable
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Oyetboy(m): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
theogabriel:
I enquired for this phone today and was told N25K. Is it worth buying or is there a better alternative at that price?
come get my m5 mini, neat and working perfectly, just 27k and it's negotiable to a bit
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by theogabriel: 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oyetboy:
come get my m5 mini, neat and working perfectly, just 27k and it's negotiable to a bit

Your Location
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by theogabriel: 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
I hope the Screen of Tecno L5 is not fall-down-and-crack/break
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Oyetboy(m): 3:07am On Jun 15, 2016
theogabriel:

Your Location
Ogun state
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by theogabriel: 5:40am On Jun 15, 2016
Oyetboy:
Ogun state

I am in Kaduna State
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by MRXELA(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2016
I use 8hrs to charge my phone full. is it normal?

Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by trueking: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2016
MRXELA:
Nope its not normal, is that the charger that came with the phone?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by MRXELA(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2016
trueking:

Nope its not normal, is that the charger that came with the phone?
no but its follow come
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by theogabriel: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2016
MRXELA:

Were you charging and using at the same time?
How strong was the light?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by MRXELA(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2016
theogabriel:

Were you charging and using at the same time?
How strong was the light?
even using while charging or not still charge same %tage normal full light
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by trueking: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2016
MRXELA:
no but its follow come
Mine does not take up to four hours. get a charger with output of 5.0V
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by theogabriel: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Does Tecno L5 have Light Sensor / Auto Brightness?
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by theogabriel: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bought it today in Kafanchan, Kaduna State at N25,000=
Re: Tecno L5 official discussions by Xhaka(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
theogabriel:
I hope the Screen of Tecno L5 is not fall-down-and-crack/break
E strong die, you can hit a nail with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Download A Whatsapp For Nokia Phones. / Tecno P3 The Modification Of N3. Check Full Comparison / Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.