Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Photos : Woman Brutalized By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos : Woman Brutalized By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message (583 Views)

2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy / Woman Brutalized By Her Baby Daddy In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos : Woman Brutalized By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by ISLAM4theWISE: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
A badly battered woman took to social media to tell the world what a beast her husband was on his birthday. The woman uploaded photos of her badly battred face.

See what she wrote after the cut:

She wrote:

“Happy birthday my husband and would be ex-husband James Alphonso Campbell (AKA emma sillah) the most wicked and violent man I have ever known in my life.May this day be the beginning of the time you will pay for all your crimes. May God never allow you to skip judgment and may your wickedness be serve as a birthday cake as you celebrate for the rest of your life.As you turtured me day and night when I was in your house may the laws of this country catch up with you one day . I survived your cruelty towards me because God was on my side but now is the time for the whole world to know the marriage I was in and why I used my hard earn money to file for divorce. See you soon in court James A Campbell”

Source:http://tiwasblog.co/2015/08/photos-woman-brutalized-by-husband-sends-him-a-bizarre-birthday-message/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Postcron.com

Re: Photos : Woman Brutalized By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by FruityLass: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
sad
Re: Photos : Woman Brutalized By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by ayinde2ade(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
undecided I can't just understand it,the way some men bhave nwadays ehn e be like say dem dey tink frm their below
Re: Photos : Woman Brutalized By Husband Sends Him A Bizarre Birthday Message by tafabaloo(m): 5:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Bad!

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate Explains Why He Impersonated Oyo Governor’s Wife On Facebook / Cop Who Threatened To Kill Ferguson Protesters Says His Life Is ‘ruined’ / Nigeria Is The Only Country Highlighted For Fraud On Fbi's Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.