Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon (6701 Views)

Three University of Taraba Students Killed By Tree During Excursion To Cameroon / Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days / See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Please my fellow NL what are the documents one needs to travel from Nigeria to Cameroon. If any how can I get it and how much will it cost me?
Thanks in advance
Re: Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
So no one here has been to cameroon before?
Re: Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 10, 2015
Are you ok? You only need your international passport and your bus fare bro.

1 Like

Re: Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 10, 2015
mightsparrow:
Are you ok? You only need your international passport and your bus fare bro.
Thanks a lot. But I only have my voter's card and national I.D. Are the not enough for me?
Re: Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon by dgr8est(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2015
With ur voter's card or National I'd + ur Bus fare, u are good to go.
Re: Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
dgr8est:
With ur voter's card or National I'd + ur Bus fare, u are good to go.
Thanks bro
Re: Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon by Jackko: 2:22am On Dec 11, 2015
To avoid problems from Cameroon and to be free just get your Passport and the yellow card dats all u r gone boooom. don't forget make sure the immigration stamp it first entry very important.
Re: Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jackko:
To avoid problems from Cameroon and to be free just get your Passport and the yellow card dats all u r gone boooom. don't forget make sure the immigration stamp it first entry very important.
Thanks a lot! but what do you mean by 'yellow card'?
Re: Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon by Rayd502(m): 12:59am On Dec 12, 2015
international certificate of vaccination...
Re: Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2015
Rayd502:
international certificate of vaccination...
Wow! My first time of seeing this...How/where can I get it? plz
Re: Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon by liukang1: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Byikson:

Wow! My first time of seeing this...How/where can I get it? plz
Preferably at the Port Health Services Office nearest to the International Airport you're traveling from.
Re: Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
liukang1:

Preferably at the Port Health Services Office nearest to the International Airport you're traveling from.
lol...who has the money for flight?
I am going there by road.
If possible I trake...

2 Likes

Re: Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon by Ugosample(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Anybody here taken this journey recently?
Re: Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
Byikson:

lol...who has the money for flight?
I am going there by road.
If possible I trake...

Am very close to the fronts of Cameroon and would like to know if there is any stipulated fee paid by ECOWAS passport holders before entry.
Re: Documents Needed For One To Travel From Nigeria To Cameroon by mosesjida(m): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Yea and that figure will be allocated 6 times with completion will only be 20% by 2030

(1) (Reply)

Save The Stress: Apply For The Uk Visa Anywhere In Nigeria / Kaduna To Zaria Went From ₦200 To ₦2000 In 8 Years — Man Laments / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.