Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Can I Apply For Jamb And D.E, The Same Year? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Apply For Jamb And D.E, The Same Year? (5534 Views)

Can I Register For JAMB And DE Same Year? / Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor / Why Universities Dnt Accept Gce Result Gotten In The Same Year Of Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Apply For Jamb And D.E, The Same Year? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
Please dear nairalanders,

I just finished my ND programme buh the school is yet to release our final year result.

I wish to apply for Direct entry next year buh I dnt knw d status of my result.

And as yhu guys know, jamb form will close very soon. I'm afraid of wasting extra year if my C.G.P.A isn't up to UPPER CREDIT, when the school finally release the result which I'm not sure will be released any time soon.

My question now is, is it possible for one to apply for both UTME and DIRECT ENTRY at the same year?

Plz, help me move this to front page.
Re: Can I Apply For Jamb And D.E, The Same Year? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
Harbioye:
Please dear nairalanders,

I just finished my ND programme buh the school is yet to release our final year result.

I wish to apply for Direct entry next year buh I dnt knw d status of my result.

And as yhu guys know, jamb form will close very soon. I'm afraid of wasting extra year if my C.G.P.A isn't up to UPPER CREDIT, when the school finally release the result which I'm not sure will be released any time soon.

My question now is, is it possible for one to apply for both UTME and DIRECT ENTRY at the same year?

Plz, help me move this to front page.
yes it is possible,bt try to choose diff. Sch
Re: Can I Apply For Jamb And D.E, The Same Year? by LadyMessi(f): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yes is very very possible. I once did, same schoo, and they both gave me admission which i later choosed one.
Re: Can I Apply For Jamb And D.E, The Same Year? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Sadia1992:
yes it is possible,bt try to choose diff. Sch

Thanks....I really appreciate
Re: Can I Apply For Jamb And D.E, The Same Year? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
LadyMessi:
Yes is very very possible. I once did, same schoo, and they both gave me admission which i later choosed one.

Thank yhu very much

(1) (Reply)

When School Resumes After Corovirus Break / Unn Post-ume Screening Examination Date Is Out: Find Out More: / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri Putme Cut Off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.