Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Can I Register For JAMB And DE Same Year? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Register For JAMB And DE Same Year? (1149 Views)

Meet The Student Who Got Offered Medicine In EKSU, OAU And UI The Same Year / How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) / 5 Things You Should Know Before Registering For JAMB 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Register For JAMB And DE Same Year? by IamGoke(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2017
Good day everyone!

I just want you guys to tell me how to go about 2018 JAMB registration...

Secondly, can I register for JAMB and DE at the same time with this current JAMB processes?

Help a brother...... thanks!
Re: Can I Register For JAMB And DE Same Year? by IamGoke(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2017
Your answers are really needed!

Lala, help me push to front page please....
Re: Can I Register For JAMB And DE Same Year? by MrEgghead(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2017
IamGoke:
Your answers are really needed!

Lala, help me push to front page please....
Ofcourse yes... No complications or whatsoever!
Re: Can I Register For JAMB And DE Same Year? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2017
Lalasticlala, please help push to frontpage.

I really need to know about this.
Re: Can I Register For JAMB And DE Same Year? by intjgirl(f): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2017
Yes you can. But make sure you don't use the same email address for the both of them.
It will affect you later.
Re: Can I Register For JAMB And DE Same Year? by marjo: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
intjgirl:
Yes you can. But make sure you don't use the same email address for the both of them.
It will affect you later.
pls could you explain how.
Re: Can I Register For JAMB And DE Same Year? by intjgirl(f): 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
marjo:
pls could you explain how.
People are saying they can't access their caps to check their admission status for DE. Maybe it will be resolved by this year but it's best not to take any chances.
Re: Can I Register For JAMB And DE Same Year? by Harmony222(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
Is DE sold alongside this current jamb? If so, any idea of its cost?
Re: Can I Register For JAMB And DE Same Year? by harzybest: 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
has DE registration started along side with utme has DE registration started along side with utme

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Your ND And HND Certificate To BSC / FG Says "No Plan To Hike Tuition Fees" / My Waec Result: Pls Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.